Guest viewing is limited

Peep Show Madonna. Oldskool fun.

One of the girls was actually at New Hot Point, Ai, though with a different name there. She’s grown more liberal in her services and still pretty hot. Their website has a ranking and that should give you an idea about when to go if you expect cuter girls and/or better service. With a bit of luck you can get the service from one girl while the other is still dancing, which helps getting the job done in the short timeframe allowed.

One of the girls was actually at New Hot Point, Ai, though with a different name there. She’s grown more liberal in her services and still pretty hot. Their website has a ranking and that should give you an idea about when to go if you expect cuter girls and/or better service. With a bit of luck you can get the service from one girl while the other is still dancing, which helps getting the job done in the short timeframe allowed.
Great advice.
What do you mean by “more liberal in her services”? I thought both places only offered hj and cbj. So more groping than before or so?

Actually the cbj I got there once, was one of the best I have ever had. It felt like there was no condom. And getting it while a lovely lady is dancing in front of you was a bonus. Value for money. To each their own. No scam!

But, I miss Pinky's. God I am old. No one here seems to know or remember Pinky's. When NHP was good, Pinky's was fantastic. I have written about here before. I don't think anyone commented on it, as I guess no one was here 30 years ago to experience it. Or somehow missed it if they were. Two ladies would come to your stall to offer their services. AT NHP, you got one and one dancer like Madonna. At Pinky's you had two dancers and two ladies to choose from for service. Plus they had special days where they would enter your stall nude and other specials. Those were the days. Did any of you experience Pinky's in Kabukicho? Or am I just exposing my age? lol

Great advice.
What do you mean by “more liberal in her services”? I thought both places only offered hj and cbj. So more groping than before or so?
Once after having given a decent cbj and hj, a kind (and very attractive) lady at nhp let me put my dick between her thighs from behind and pump away. It felt better than most cfs ive had, and some regular sex too. Plus how hot the lady was, the fact she bent her head around and made out with me and the fact i felt like i was getting something ‘off-menu’ contributed to that being still one of the best p4p experiences i ever had.

Maybe that kind of thing.

Great advice.
Definitely more groping than at NHP, some areas that were not accessible before became fair play to explore gently. And she might have confused the first C with a B in the CBJ option a couple of times, maybe a temporary dyslexia consequence of my temporary dyscalculia when giving the payment.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Based on Alice's recent review, thank you Alice,I decided to give this a go. I must say that because the entrance is right on a busy street opposite the Toho Cinema I think it takes some cahones to head in and down the stairs. Nevertheless I went on down. I paid the fee, did NOT get asked to surrender my phone, and was directed straightaway by a quite glum lady towards a very tiny booth. The dance had not long begun but within a minute of entering the booth the glum lady was back asking about the service. No menu was shown but I chose the HJ.

The dancer was quite pretty, with nice C-cups. I asked about touching the glum lady's boobs and she mentioned that if you want to touch under the clothes it was another 2K, which I declined, but confirmed that it was OK to touch over the clothes so I did.

I didn't think I would be able to finish within the prescribed 3 minutes but, rather shamefully, it only actually took a minute or two! Despite the glumness she was quite skilled.

The dancing lady was very nice. There was a light turned on above each occupied booth so she knew where to focus her attention. The whole thing lasted only 10 minutes. The main song she danced to was Garbage's Queer, which was an odd choice and will probably, a la Clockwork Orange, now always be indelibly linked to this experience whenever I hear it!

I may come again for the dance but perhaps not for the extra service. Service with a smile was not on the unshown menu that day!

Based on Alice's recent review, thank you Alice,I decided to give this a go. I must say that because the entrance is right on a busy street opposite the Toho Cinema I think it takes some cahones to head in and down the stairs. Nevertheless I went on down. I paid the fee, did NOT get asked to surrender my phone, and was directed straightaway by a quite glum lady towards a very tiny booth. The dance had not long begun but within a minute of entering the booth the glum lady was back asking about the service. No menu was shown but I chose the HJ.

The dancer was quite pretty, with nice C-cups. I asked about touching the glum lady's boobs and she mentioned that if you want to touch under the clothes it was another 2K, which I declined, but confirmed that it was OK to touch over the clothes so I did.

I didn't think I would be able to finish within the prescribed 3 minutes but, rather shamefully, it only actually took a minute or two! Despite the glumness she was quite skilled.

The dancing lady was very nice. There was a light turned on above each occupied booth so she knew where to focus her attention. The whole thing lasted only 10 minutes. The main song she danced to was Garbage's Queer, which was an odd choice and will probably, a la Clockwork Orange, now always be indelibly linked to this experience whenever I hear it!

I may come again for the dance but perhaps not for the extra service. Service with a smile was not on the unshown menu that day!
THANK YOU id wanted to know what that song was for many years

Thank you for checking it out! Haha.

THANK YOU id wanted to know what that song was for many years
Actually... ME TOO :LOL:

Knew the song from my teenage years but could not remember the lyrics. Do you happen to know the other songs's names too?

Reactions: Alice
Actually... ME TOO :LOL:

Knew the song from my teenage years but could not remember the lyrics. Do you happen to know the other songs's names too?
In truth, I do not clearly remember the song that was on when I arrived. There were other distractions. It was only after I had settled down when I noticed the music! I have a vague feeling it may have been Kylie’s Confide in Me but it is quite possible that I only remember that because I listened to it on the way home.

I’m making an itinerary, as I have a limited amount of time to myself (basically the weekend) so I figure maybe a massage with HJ in Ueno on my way to shinjuku, check into hotel then hit a few Oppai pubs then Madonna and since I most likely won’t finish there maybe head over to lovely hands, although the options may add up to getting a better experience from delivery health for the same price.
My point is, I am looking at Madonna as more of a snack or appetizer and not expecting too much. 😂
What can you expect for $20-$30 US?

I’m making an itinerary, as I have a limited amount of time to myself (basically the weekend) so I figure maybe a massage with HJ in Ueno on my way to shinjuku, check into hotel then hit a few Oppai pubs then Madonna and since I most likely won’t finish there maybe head over to lovely hands, although the options may add up to getting a better experience from delivery health for the same price.
My point is, I am looking at Madonna as more of a snack or appetizer and not expecting too much. 😂
I paid 2,200 to get in and another 2,200 for the extra service. That’s probably around 30 USD.

Reactions: Chuck U Farley
The main song she danced to was Garbage's Queer, which was an odd choice and will probably, a la Clockwork Orange, now always be indelibly linked to this experience whenever I hear it!

This reminds me of the first time I ever went to a strip joint, in the middle of nowhere, America, as part of an investment bank business trip. I had absolutely no interest in being there and one of the dancers asked me if I had any music requests so I ironically told her I wanted to listen to Smack My Bitch Up. A few minutes later she was gyrating to it - legally mandated band-aids over her nipples and all.

You consider thinking in local currencies when you visit other countries. In Japan, it's the yen.

You consider thinking in local currencies when you visit other countries. In Japan, it's the yen.
I guess the whole point was lost since I did the conversion. Shit should I speak Japanese also while I’m there? 😂
Everyone reading this already saw what the Yen was. I was putting it in perspective how cheap it is from a tourists standpoint.
Thanks for your awesome contribution. 😂

Reactions: Rack
I guess the whole point was lost since I did the conversion. Shit should I speak Japanese also while I’m there? 😂
Everyone reading this already saw what the Yen was. I was putting it in perspective how cheap it is from a tourists standpoint.
Thanks for your awesome contribution. 😂
That's quite an overreaction to a plain vanilla recommendation.

We're adults, we can do math in our heads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chuck U Farley
That's quite an overreaction to a plain vanilla recommendation.

We're adults, we can do math in our heads.
🤣 internet is serious business.
But, be honest, did you really think your comment was helpful or necessary? Or just looking for cheap likes?
You are aware that a lot of people travel there and have a budget in mind of what they are spending correct? So do you think it’s possible that people budget trips in their own currency?

Last edited:
🤣 internet is serious business.
But, be honest, did you really think your comment was helpful or necessary? Or just looking for cheap likes?
You are aware that a lot of people travel there and have a budget in mind of what they are spending correct? So do you think it’s possible that people budget trips in their own currency?
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm glad that we can settle this amicably.

For decades I have been a firm believer in posting in local currencies. I currently live in the U.S. and travel to Japan. When I lived in Japan, I traveled throughout Asia on business. I got into the habit of converting in my head the local currencies into the currency of my country of residence.

Those who know me on TAG know that I'm not into cheap likes. However, they might question my musical taste or fashion choices.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm glad that we can settle this amicably.

For decades I have been a firm believer in posting in local currencies. I currently live in the U.S. and travel to Japan. When I lived in Japan, I traveled throughout Asia on business. I got into the habit of converting in my head the local currencies into the currency of my country of residence.

Those who know me on TAG know that I'm not into cheap likes. However, they might question my musical taste or fashion choices.

👍🏼
Back to the subject.

Does anyone know if you can pay double 6,000¥ or 8,800¥ ($38-$52 US 🤣) and just extend the time?

Last edited: