Guest viewing is limited

Penis Size

The fact that my thing doesn’t even reach those numbers worries me a lot ....Why do I have dagger instead of great sword....so sad....life isn’t fair

ac0e1e259d1db48aa8c419b55272a648f9215c0623c0079d6bb0cfecded49bcd.jpg

The fact that my thing doesn’t even reach those numbers worries me a lot ....Why do I have dagger instead of great sword....so sad....life isn’t fair

Same here lol. Glad I'm not the only one :p
Sorry to hear though nonetheless.

Just talked about this tonight with a new girl I was getting drunk with. She told me she is going to get implants and I said hell no.

I gave her my opinion that it's all in her head and said many guys have the same mental block about their size. I then asked her if she has ever thought that some guy would be great if he just had a bigger dick?

It was funny to see her blurt out an immediate "No!" and then see the lamp light over her head like in cartoons.

Just talked about this tonight with a new girl I was getting drunk with. She told me she is going to get implants and I said hell no.

I gave her my opinion that it's all in her head and said many guys have the same mental block about their size. I then asked her if she has ever thought that some guy would be great if he just had a bigger dick?

It was funny to see her blurt out an immediate "No!" and then see the lamp light over her head like in cartoons.

lol!
Good, I hope she reconsiders :)
Nice job!

Reactions: MikeH
Would I be the only guy on this planet who enjoys a little teeth on the shaft?

"on the shaft" being the operative words here

A little teeth play can be nice. The other day I was spending some time with a very slender Chinese girl with a tiny mouth. When she was giving me head she could barely take more than a third of me and her upper front teeth would just barely hit the top of the head on every stroke. It was a little uncomfortable but at the same time it was weirdly good.

Good thing she was one of the sane ones. I think I've known some people that would have said yes if asked whether or not having a bigger dick makes you a better person :ROFLMAO:

I'm confused. She was going to get dick implants?

Reactions: MikeH
Good thing she was one of the sane ones.

I am pretty sure she just shared the opinion of the huge majority of the girls. I have met only a few girls who were addicted to the size thing, and a few, but more than in the first group, that have balked at the sight.

I'm confused.

News at eleven.

She was going to get dick implants?

Yes, in plural. And then she is going to find you. I already gave her your TAG contact details.

Reactions: Frenchy and Lukes
Yes, in plural. And then she is going to find you. I already gave her your TAG contact details.

Damn Mikey you know I am tolerant and can take a lot but if it's again the ex-east german champion of female weight-lifting at the Moscow Olympics you know I have some reservations!

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
Damn Mikey you know I am tolerant and can take a lot but if it's again the ex-east german champion of female weight-lifting at the Moscow Olympics you know I have some reservations!

Oh I wouldn't do that to you. Not again!

This girl in question never got in the short list for the Moscow Olympics because she did too much steroids.

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
Just be confident in your tool, then you can see its more big than you thought.

and there is Chinese proverb: the worker that dont sharp well is tool cannot do a good job.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have a 18cm dick when erect and have had most girls enjoy it when sucking me off and with me pounding it into them. Some Japanese girls are tight and sensitive down there, so it wasn't for them, but most have been impressed and enjoyed the experience of having a guy being able to fill them up. A lot of the larger frame and/or horny girls also appreciate a bigger dick and not one of the typical tinier ones they get.

But, officially, if you ask most girls, they don't care what size dick the guy has.
However, their bodies and reactions tell a different story in bed...

For condom sizes, use loose fitting ones if you have a larger member. Cutting off the blood supply is
not healthy and makes it harder to cum.
Wow, I had no idea about how to use this measuring thing. So I dug around and found a tape measure and I've got 18cm but that's just the head. :p

Reactions: Pk24 and MikeH
I have never noticed any direct correlation between body size and the ability/desire to take it all. I've had sex with girls ranging from 148 to somewhere around my height (182) and the smaller girls were not necessarily the tightest down there. My first Japanese girlfriend was 152 and she was a real freak in bed, could never get enough, the deeper the better.

Best thing about tall girls is the ability to have sex standing (besides potentially better blowjobs).

Reactions: Simonka and MikeH
I have never noticed any direct correlation between body size and the ability/desire to take it all. I've had sex with girls ranging from 148 to somewhere around my height (182) and the smaller girls were not necessarily the tightest down there. My first Japanese girlfriend was 152 and she was a real freak in bed, could never get enough, the deeper the better.

Best thing about tall girls is the ability to have sex standing (besides potentially better blowjobs).

Better blowjobs? Now you get me curious.. for deep-throats?

Better blowjobs? Now you get me curious.. for deep-throats?

I've never experienced deep-throats so I can't comment on that but if she's taller she basically has a larger mouth. I thought I didn't enjoy blowjobs until I met this really tall girl with a super large mouth about 10 years ago. She was really not much to look at but it was pure heaven every single time. I've never experienced anything like that ever since even with professionals. I don't really mind it since I've always enjoyed giving head more than receiving but sometimes I remember that very special sensation. I dated a really tall girl here in Japan once with the hidden purpose of maybe experiencing it again but failed to get anywhere with her. Oh well.

Also guys tend to give better blowjobs too from a strictly mechanical point of view (though girls look nicer while doing it so it more than makes up for it) so I suppose there is a connection between the size of the mouth, the size of what you put into it and the quality of the resulting sensation

Last edited:
I've never experienced deep-throats so I can't comment on that but if she's taller she basically has a larger mouth. I thought I didn't enjoy blowjobs until I met this really tall girl with a super large mouth about 10 years ago. She was really not much to look at but it was pure heaven every single time. I've never experienced anything like that ever since even with professionals. I don't really mind it since I've always enjoyed giving head more than receiving but sometimes I remember that very special sensation. I dated a really tall girl here in Japan once with the hidden purpose of maybe experiencing it again but failed to get anywhere with her. Oh well.

Also guys tend to give better blowjobs too from a strictly mechanical point of view (though girls look nicer while doing it so it more than makes up for it) so I suppose there is a connection between the size of the mouth, the size of what you put into it and the quality of the resulting sensation
Yes, and if someone finds the magic formula between those 3 parameters he/she should get a Fields medal! :)

Well long ago a gay friend of mine who had contributed about half the pictures to a book project entitled “2,000 dicks for the year 2000” - just mentioning that because I think he knew what he was talking about - once explained to me that any guy bigger than 19 could not expect good blowjobs. He was quite definitive about that. Of course girth also plays a part but assuming normal proportions.

Well long ago a gay friend of mine who had contributed about half the pictures to a book project entitled “2,000 dicks for the year 2000” - just mentioning that because I think he knew what he was talking about - once explained to me that any guy bigger than 19 could not expect good blowjobs. He was quite definitive about that. Of course girth also plays a part but assuming normal proportions.

Good to know! I clearly dont have this issue then! :)

Good thing I'm not a homosexual. Even I'm longer than 19 women will still give me blowjobs

The important word was "good". Though I do disagree with that too, have got some spectacular BJs during my adventures.