Guest viewing is limited

Perfect way to breakup!

This guy is cracking me up! Not only was the girls face reaction funny, but I just wonder what else she made him do? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a another note, what was the most awkward way that you've broken up?

The suggested "Fat People Funny Fail Compilation" was better viewing IMHO.

what was the most awkward way that you've broken up?

Was hosting a party at my place, and was planning to break up with my GF the next morning. While I was putting things away before guests showed up, an early arrival walked into the room and declared her interest in being the replacement by grabbing my shirt, letting me know one of my roommate had informed her of the plans, and locking lips with me.

When the about-to-be-ex walked in on me with the soon-to-be girlfriend with her tongue down my throat, the new flame did the dumping for me.

"Oh, hello, Sudsy's breaking up with you. Close the door, would you, love?" All I ended up seeing of the actual party was the cleanup in the morning....

Fond memories of that girl, sadly her visa expired and I didn't have the funds to follow her back to England. Then again, if I had had the funds, I likely would never have found my way to Japan.

Was hosting a party at my place, and was planning to break up with my GF the next morning. While I was putting things away before guests showed up, an early arrival walked into the room and declared her interest in being the replacement by grabbing my shirt, letting me know one of my roommate had informed her of the plans, and locking lips with me.

When the about-to-be-ex walked in on me with the soon-to-be girlfriend with her tongue down my throat, the new flame did the dumping for me.

"Oh, hello, Sudsy's breaking up with you. Close the door, would you, love?" All I ended up seeing of the actual party was the cleanup in the morning....

Fond memories of that girl, sadly her visa expired and I didn't have the funds to follow her back to England. Then again, if I had had the funds, I likely would never have found my way to Japan.

Wow! Now that’s super awkward!

I've always been with girls who viewed breakups as as dramatic as dying.
Like if it's the end of everything.

I'm still alive because I'm wise enough to never choose psychos.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
The girl in that video was out of his league, anyway. In any event, if I were the girl and my boyfriend was that much of a bitch about a stupid roller coaster ride, I would've beat his ass up after the ride was over and gone home single (with his wallet).

Reactions: SoapFTW and Simonka
The girl in that video was out of his league, anyway. In any event, if I were the girl and my boyfriend was that much of a bitch about a stupid roller coaster ride, I would've beat his ass up after the ride was over and gone home single (with his wallet).
... and if it was the reverse situation, would you do same as the BF?
No, you would do the “gentlemanly thing” as we are always supposed to do, and apologize that you are sorry you made her go through this ordeal bla bla bla. Fuck that. If one of the two doesnt like roller coasters, he/she says so BEFORE riding it, period.

Attachments

• 58A1D50F-CB16-4DDA-9344-14C5B368BD7E.jpeg
    58A1D50F-CB16-4DDA-9344-14C5B368BD7E.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: MikeH
My very few breakups have been very civil to the point it’s almost surreal. (Few because I haven’t dated too many people to begin with) No history of any crazy ex’s or cool stories I can share with my friends sadly. On the other hand everyone I’ve dated absolutely hated roller coasters or anything remotely adrenaline inducing. A life spent riding tea cups in amusement parks, lol.

My very few breakups have been very civil to the point it’s almost surreal. No history of any crazy ex’s or cool stories I can share with my friends sadly. On the other hand everyone I’ve dated absolutely hated roller coasters or anything remotely adrenaline inducing. A life spent riding tea cups in amusement parks, lol.

And Its a Small World too? Maybe too fast though :D

Reactions: Simonka
She broke up with me. I ended up missing the last bus home because it turned into a long and tearful conversation. I was a poor college student at the time and the only hotels nearby were ritzy af so she pitied me and let me stay the night. Most awkward sleepover of my life. Walk of shame in the morning couldn't even be properly enjoyed because I looked disheveled from the crying lol.