Petit devil

They list the girls that are available that day. If you compare that list to the Japanese site, you will notice a consider larger number available to “locals.” At least you won’t be surprised by which girls are available to gaijin. It’s clearly listed.

I haven’t tried them yet, but I did line the sales office. The shop is gaijin friendly. Choice of girls for we gaijin is limited.

This fucking English though... it's almost art.

Attachments

• wut.PNG
    wut.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 349
Early bird discount or day before booking or new girl. Idk, the ‘we test girls’ policy they seem to have makes me trust them enough to pay 5kish more.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
>This girlfriend's Daughter Duck's milk is nice and its character is slow and quite weak. It is highly recommended!

>Which part of your body is the most sensible? Futomo

That gets me SO HARD!

Reactions: Majora and MikeH
IMG_3089.jpg
I was going to suggest a first year student learning Japanese in their second language, but drugged out potato works.

Sorry to disturb your slumber, but @Alice made a reference to getting their Clown licked and I don't know that one... I even looked in Urban Dictionary :oops: Please enlighten Uncle NED...

As said most of the girls, including Alice I believe, really love when an experienced guy like NED licks their clowns. Just be very careful not to mistakenly go for their mushrooms, that seems to be a huge turn-off for many.

Of course if someone has tips on how to approach the subject of mushrooms with girls I for one am very interested to hear. Hard to confess but it's kind of like one of my fetishes.

“Licking Girl’s Clown” was a bad Google translate of one of the options on the Lovely Hand option menu. As soon as I read it, I knew I was born to master it, like an ancient and obscure form of tongue fu. And now throughout Tokyo, my legendary girl’s clown lickng skills are the stuff of legend...

Shucks, most fellas can’t even find a girl’s clown.

Last edited: