Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
8k 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Akibahara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is a normal massage place, no sexual shenanigans, happy endings or such are allowed here much less possible since you only have a see through curtain for privacy and everything happens fully clothed, including your treatments.

Feeling like I needed something I knew what to expect to forget my latest Soapland experiences I decided to get an ear cleaning/massage at a maid themed shop.

It was my first time and it was not seedy in the slightest. They're busy though so you might need to get an appointment.

My therapist was Ginko-san who was quite attractive and ditzy in a real sense despite being 27 she has a natural energy around her. She did have a squint though, but it kind of made her cuter. Her strongest point though is her massage skills, hot damn this girl is strong.

I don't know what she did to my back but it hurt like hell there but by the next day my chronic lower back pain had all but vanished.

She's a great conversationalist though and I made her laugh so hard she had to stop the massage to wipe her tears. You get a sweet little hand written note from them at the end too, along with free tea hot or cold.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like this place, I might make this a regular stop in future visits, especially on my birthday since they give you a little gift if you come in on your birthday week.

Well according to their blog the Akiba branch is closing up shop for good at the end of this month.

Fuck.

I'm actually pretty sad about this, I went often enough that the tencho knew my name and would chat with me like and old buddy if I dropped by. Some of the best times of my life were there.

Reactions: Quietlife
Well according to their blog the Akiba branch is closing up shop for good at the end of this month.

Fuck.

I'm actually pretty sad about this, I went often enough that the tencho knew my name and would chat with me like and old buddy if I dropped by. Some of the best times of my life were there.
That must be some massage!

Reactions: TAG Manager
It is pretty good, but I'm more upset since I consider two of the girls there as well as the manager as good friends, plus they helped me out when I confided some tough times I was going through to them and kept me sane and/or not suicidal.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland