Phone call

John japan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Need someone to call this shop and setup a reservation for me in Japanese. I've been to this shop before just need a translator. Will pay. Thanks!

Need someone to call this shop and setup a reservation for me in Japanese. I've been to this shop before just need a translator. Will pay. Thanks!

You know the saying "If you need to ask the price you cannot afford it"? Glad you didn't ask how much...

How about combining this with nampa training? Go to Shibuya, rumour says there are girls there, and stop the prettiest one and ask her to help you. If she doesn't manage to get the reservation done you could suggest she somehow makes it up for you! :D

Reactions: Sudsy
You know the saying "If you need to ask the price you cannot afford it"? Glad you didn't ask how much...

How about combining this with nampa training? Go to Shibuya, rumour says there are girls there, and stop the prettiest one and ask her to help you. If she doesn't manage to get the reservation done you could suggest she somehow makes it up for you! :D

Better yet, write down your request-don't forget to include both your email address and phone number,insert in envelopes, and pass them out to pretty girls, over 20 years old, around Shibuya Crossing.

By the way, I was gone for two weeks. Any more news from Envelope Man?
envelope man.jpg

https://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/about-nanpa-and-sugar-dating.16023/

Any more news from Envelope Man?

Not yet, but he promised to report his success stories later so we have all collectively been holding our breaths.

Let's give him some time, poor man must be overwhelmed with all the offers he got.