Guest viewing is limited

Picking up in HUB ? Success stories ?

Picking up girls means you need to manage their emotional needs, while it's beneficial for coitus, it's not more economical, it still requires significant time and effort when the end goal is primarily the release of dopamine and endorphins.

Consider the following hypothetical scenario: if one can only get lucky once every 20 encounters — which is very optimistic, assuming you're an adonis, speak Japanese, and have the negotiation talent of Toru Muranishi— you would need to spend approximately 9.5 hours per girl, including initial interaction and follow-up conversations condensed through LINE. If you sum that up, that's roughly 190 hours for 20 encounters. A day, you probably can only approach 2-3 girls due to social repercussions, and you can realistically only do this 1-2 times per week in one location, factoring in daily jobs and avoiding being branded as a creep.

Now, regarding expenditure: assuming ¥6000 per girl per month for effort, the total monthly effort cost would be approximately ¥120,000 for 20 encounters. Additional costs like LH expenses amount to ¥10,000, and travel expenses could range between ¥8,000 and ¥20,000 per month, depending on location and frequency. This excludes the added materialistic incentives such as gifts.

As you can see from a cost-benefit perspective, with a success rate of 0.05 to achieve a single orgasm, the mathematics suggest it may not be cost-effective to invest such resources directly.

WTF am I reading here?.....sounds like Sheldon Cooper giving dating advice.

Sure, everybody is different and has his own mindset and priorities, but how can you enjoy life without seeing things a bit more relaxed? If you break down every social interaction into time and money invested you can never let loose and enjoy. You can't run your private life like a business...

Sure, everybody is different and has his own mindset and priorities, but how can you enjoy life without seeing things a bit more relaxed? If you break down every social interaction into time and money invested you can never let loose and enjoy. You can't run your private life like a business...
Why limiting yourself to a single orgasm?

I was joking, of course. I couldn't sleep last night.