Pierced girls

This thread was inactive for a long time, but I'll update it a little. Sucks a bit that you can't edit old posts or titles.
Lol....yeah, I know. This is a very specific preference, but maybe other people come across girls by accident and drop a comment ;)

Girls with split tongue 🐍

Mitsuki at Tinkerbell
Ren at Tinkerbell
Lemon at Tinkerbell

Serena at ClubKG (shop is 外国人 NG)

Seira at Zenra Kakumei
Runa at Red Beryl
Ren looks interesting

Airi I mentioned a post earlier moved from health to soap and now works as Rize at Tinkerbell. Discovered the other girl just today.

Rize at Tinkerbell (heavily pierced lips/nose/face)
Meiko at G-Unit (split tongue)

Reactions: chacha23
You probably already know this but Pikatan from galdeli has tongue piercings too.

Kaoru at Y-shirts has a tongue pierce. As does Airi at Marine Blue.
Mone at SweetKiss and Ren at Tinkerbell has tats and piercings.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Kaoru at Y-shirts has a tongue pierce. As does Airi at Marine Blue.
Mone at SweetKiss and Ren at Tinkerbell has tats and piercings.
Kaoru's taken her piercing out for this month and probably will have it out until her nose and jaw are fully healed.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
You probably already know this but Pikatan from galdeli has tongue piercings too.
Sure, sure 😉 ....wrote a review about her. Tongue is quite common because it's not too obvious.....always looking for a bit more 😅

Reactions: appleas
Remu at Yarisugi (Septum, Lip and a few more)

Booked her for tonight. Excited:love:...her style looks pretty cool

Reactions: appleas
....stumbled upon her diary photos by accident 😅
Airi at Robotdeli (pierced split tongue)

Reactions: kirayamato
Saw Remu and Airi in the past weeks.

Both a bit on the extreme side so maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but had a very good time.

@Danbo Pierced split tongue, does it make BJ better?

It is of course different, but I would say piercings are much more noticable than the tongue.....but to be honest, the whole BJ aspect is secondary for me.

Kissing/making out is so different. That as well as the visual aspect are just hot as hell for me. Not sure why. Everyone has strange kinks 😅

@Danbo careful now, this girl might trigger you!
https://x.com/_mi_tsu_ki___?s=20

F7-cU-Sb0AAahgZ.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Hehe, I contacted her last year while she was on a few weeks break. Because she was off work I booked somebody else at Tinkerbell instead....which went kinda bad.

After that I wasn't too keen on goin there again 😅
Oh, would you be willing to write who was disappointing at Tinkerbell? I have some on the list there...

Reactions: OsmanthusFragrans