Piers Morgan,,, turned out such an ouch

Anyone have any idea of the prices the scalpers/resellers want?

-Ww

Anyone have any idea of the prices the scalpers/resellers want?

I believe the original ticket prices went from 8 to 20 thousand depending on the area and now the asking prices are somewhere between 25 and 100 thousands.

Reactions: Wwanderer
All 150k+ tickets for all 15days of the last sumo tournament got sold in less than 15min... and that's slightly overweight guys running around almost naked...

What you expect if a really good looking popular young girl puts up only two shows? :D

Popular tickets are just mass bought by resellers, maybe a few lucky fans too.

Yes, those premium sumo final tournament show can be sold quickly. Hahaha, thinking of you got 150,000 yen to spend, I bet TAG guyz would spend on high class escourt, rather than watch the fight of chubby almost naked, sometimes spanking their big fat belly, sumo wrestlers pricy premium tournament!!!

Yes, those premium sumo final tournament show can be sold quickly. Hahaha, thinking of you got 150,000 yen to spend, I bet TAG guyz would spend on high class escourt, rather than watch the fight of chubby almost naked, sometimes spanking their big fat belly, sumo wrestlers pricy premium tournament!!!

I would hate to dissapoint you with my answer, so I will just stay quiet :D
Though I could envision a part of the budget spent on company ;)

Reactions: Yuriko
She is such a good person! I definitely hope to go to her show went she'll tour in Japan again.

According to the Internet she is a mega-bitch. Lot's of gossip saying she is a total diva. I'm not saying it is all true but some of it must be.

Saying that most celebs have character flaws. Like David Beckham who was recently exposed when his private emails got leaked. Beckham basically admitted he only did charity work so the Queen would make him a "Sir".

Or the other extreme child abuser Michael Jackson. By the way, anyone who buys this pedo's music should be condemned as well. Buying his music legitimizes his child abuse.

That would've been Better Left Unsaid! Ariana Grande 'overheard saying she hoped her fans would all f***ing die'

She is fast getting a reputation for being a bit of a diva.

But Arianna Grande looks set to be subjected to another torrent of criticism after it was claimed she said she hoped her fans would 'f***ing die.'

The 21-year-old Better Left Unsaid warbler is said to have come out with the astonishing statement while visiting a New York radio station in the summer.

An industry insider told the New York Daily News: 'She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator

'And as soon as the doors shut she said, "I hope they all f***ing die."'

Her unfortunate alleged choice of words comes on the back of other claims the pop tart is growing too big for her boots.

The Florida favourite caused much wailing and gnashing of teeth when she walked out on a meet-and-greet in Australia, supposedly because she did not appreciate how she was being photographed.

Her lackeys are said to have told snappers, 'Don’t use natural light' and 'Do shoot only from the left side of her face.'

According to the Internet she is a mega-bitch. Lot's of gossip saying she is a total diva. I'm not saying it is all true but some of it must be.

Saying that most celebs have character flaws. Like David Beckham who was recently exposed when his private emails got leaked. Beckham basically admitted he only did charity work so the Queen would make him a "Sir".

Or the other extreme child abuser Michael Jackson. By the way, anyone who buys this pedo's music should be condemned as well. Buying his music legitimizes his child abuse.

That would've been Better Left Unsaid! Ariana Grande 'overheard saying she hoped her fans would all f***ing die'

She is fast getting a reputation for being a bit of a diva.

But Arianna Grande looks set to be subjected to another torrent of criticism after it was claimed she said she hoped her fans would 'f***ing die.'

The 21-year-old Better Left Unsaid warbler is said to have come out with the astonishing statement while visiting a New York radio station in the summer.

An industry insider told the New York Daily News: 'She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator

'And as soon as the doors shut she said, "I hope they all f***ing die."'

Her unfortunate alleged choice of words comes on the back of other claims the pop tart is growing too big for her boots.

The Florida favourite caused much wailing and gnashing of teeth when she walked out on a meet-and-greet in Australia, supposedly because she did not appreciate how she was being photographed.

Her lackeys are said to have told snappers, 'Don’t use natural light' and 'Do shoot only from the left side of her face.'

I guess being a fame must be too tirey. She seems to love it, but sometimes she just needs to spit out her dark joke. She said that back when she was in NY. So, that is not what she said, recently.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, well, he apologised, whilst benefit concert was running. Well done, Piers.

What wowed me was, she arranged a "benefit concert", which was free admission, and went on out reach, as a charity.

In London also terrorist attack happened on London Briddge on Saturday.

Wishing UK would be under better security, better condition, back to normal ASAP.

child abuser Michael Jackson. By the way, anyone who buys this pedo's music should be condemned as well. Buying his music legitimizes his child abuse.

I'll drink to that. He can rot in hell with Gary Glitter.

Reactions: MossBoss
I guess being a fame must be too tirey. She seems to love it, but sometimes she just needs to spit out her dark joke. She said that back when she was in NY. So, that is not what she said, recently.

Fair comment from Yuriko-San.

Regards,

MossBoss

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

As far as I know none of the accusations have ever been proven in court. Whether they are true or not, he was definitely an easy pick. A child trapped in a men's body.

I'm not a fan nor am I aware of ever having put money in his music, but I don't agree with condemning music because of it's composer / performer. Music in itself is innocent. Lyrics might be a different story.

I don't agree with condemning music because of it's composer / performer. Music in itself is innocent.

Isn't MJ dead? I vaguely recall hearing something about that a few years ago... :D

I'm not a fan of his stuff at all...never was, but I agree with RTG's general point. If we dumped all of the art and music produced by deeply flawed individuals, the world would need many fewer museums and concert halls etc. The work can have merit quite independent of who produced it imo.

-Ww

As far as I know none of the accusations have ever been proven in court. Whether they are true or not, he was definitely an easy pick. A child trapped in a men's body.

I'm not a fan nor am I aware of ever having put money in his music, but I don't agree with condemning music because of it's composer / performer. Music in itself is innocent. Lyrics might be a different story.

Interesting views. Your comments underline the fact that everyone has a different moral compass. I just believe it's better if we don't give known child abusers money or airtime. If others have other views and it doesn't prick their conscience so be it.

Interesting views. Your comments underline the fact that everyone has a different moral compass. I just believe it's better if we don't give known child abusers money or airtime. If others have other views and it doesn't prick their conscience so be it.

I had to think about this when recently reading news about the ongoing Bill Cosby process.
In my youth I was a big fan of the Cosby show. Not particularly Bill Cosby's role, but he was obviously a big part and will probably benefit from revenue.
I already bought the complete box in the 90s, when at least were I lived no information about his potential missteps were broadly known.
However assuming he is pleaded guilty, I surely won't switch channel if the series was aired somewhere nowadays and if I wouldn't own it already I'm not sure I would shy away from buying. Those are very fond nostalgic memories from my youth and I won't let it be soiled by the offscreen misbehaviour of one guy.

Other people may feel similar about the music of Michael Jackson. Especially now that he is dead and will not benefit anymore.

What you say is very easy, if you have no emotional connection to the music / work of the supposed perpetrator.

Your conclusion that liking someone's music implies that you also support their wrongdoings is just wrong to me.