Pink Flamingo in Kawasaki

dodgen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I stay in Kawasaki for this week and look for some fun here. I found a pink salon called Pink Flamingo in internet and it looks promising. http://kawasaki-flamingo.com/main.php . Since i dont speak any Japanese i likt hear if someone tried it out ? Most important for me is that blowjob is uncovered, otherwise its a waste of time and i can call some girl to my room.

I passed by the place tonight just to see the fron door when i was on my way to dinner. The whole area around is packed of girl clubs but i have no idea what is served there. Kawasaki has not too many foreigners though.

I be happy for any info about Kawasaki.. i'll be here for a while.

Hey Dodgen, what's up? I cruised thru Kawasaki a few times this summer and got the impression that it wasn't real foreign friendly. I would like to know what you come up with and I'm sure people on the TAG will help you out, if they can.

Hey Dodgen, what's up? I cruised thru Kawasaki a few times this summer and got the impression that it wasn't real foreign friendly. I would like to know what you come up with and I'm sure people on the TAG will help you out, if they can.
Hi Roboto.

Last time i was in Kawasaki i never managed to enter any kind of place, including the Flamingo. They just told "only Japanese speaking", There are a lot of places here and they seems really nice in the webpages at least. Now i am here for a week again but i have small hopes to have better luck. I usually have no problem in Tokyo but here it is dead so far. I give it a couple of more tries though. Some stations away from the main station here there are more areas and i managed better there. Those places had not the best quality.