http://i-momoclo.com/home.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes for 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Intermediate level

Details of the Encounter:
So there used to be a pink salon in Ikebukuro, located right next to Sunshine City, called "Momoiro Clover". It would allow in foreigners sometimes depending on the person in front, and I always made it a thing to check whenever I was in Ikebukuro.

It was closed for a long time, but I checked today, and it seems it has just had a renewal open this month. They seemed to be more foreigner friendly than last time, although it just may be a case of who is at the front again. This is one of those pink salons that are more pricey (45 minutes for 9000 yen, gets more pricey during later hours) but has much cuter and younger girls, and it's nice to have a foreigner-friendly pink salon like that. And it just really is a great location. Give it a shot if you are in the Ikebukuro area.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Relatively expensive, very cute girls, my new favorite place in Ikebukuro

I wonder how do these young girls get introduce into working in a salon where they will be giving blow jobs. Do they voluntarily seek these places out? I would like to be a fly on the wall in one of these places just to see the girls reactions to working in these places.

I wonder how do these young girls get introduce into working in a salon where they will be giving blow jobs. Do they voluntarily seek these places out? I would like to be a fly on the wall in one of these places just to see the girls reactions to working in these places.

Some of them are semi-tricked, they apply for a girls bar it turns out to be a pink salon, they give it a shot and "well the money's good it's not that hard so might as well continue"

Others of them are super strapped with loans too young to know better and are being told they are about to be taken to court....

Others just find it easy, don't have to really talk to people and you don't have to go to hotel rooms alone, safe.

Where are these girl's parents? Once these girls reach a certain age do their parents just cut them off and not provide any kind of guidance.

Where are these girl's parents? Once these girls reach a certain age do their parents just cut them off and not provide any kind of guidance.
They're probably mostly countryside girls who move to Tokyo by themselves.

Also if they have reached a legal age their parents can't stop them of course.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and akasam
Thanks for the review! Local one for me so hopefully can check it out.

Notice at train stations the ads for websites like 'Vanilla' and '15navi'? The ones that have the girls with ¥ and $ signs in their eyes along with the words 'Super High Income Part-Time Job' or 'Work one day a week and earn up to ¥20,000 an hour' in Japanese? That are strategically placed at stations like Takadanobaba where lots of students are, or like you've no doubt heard have vans driving around blasting their theme music at places young people gather (Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku)?

Log on to one of those with your smart phone by yourself when you go home and the world of fuzoku employment awaits in about 3 clicks.

You can even read about the system and benefits of each shop from current employees with interviews on the site. Pink Salon girls will generally say that their job feels safe because they are in the same room as every else, unlike generally private rooms for fashion health or (even scarier) private hotels for hoteheru and deriheru. Reality is though the requirements for there are lower and you can get in without being very good looking or committing to regulars schedules etc.

Thanks for the review! Local one for me so hopefully can check it out.

Notice at train stations the ads for websites like 'Vanilla' and '15navi'? The ones that have the girls with ¥ and $ signs in their eyes along with the words 'Super High Income Part-Time Job' or 'Work one day a week and earn up to ¥20,000 an hour' in Japanese? That are strategically placed at stations like Takadanobaba where lots of students are, or like you've no doubt heard have vans driving around blasting their theme music at places young people gather (Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku)?

Log on to one of those with your smart phone by yourself when you go home and the world of fuzoku employment awaits in about 3 clicks.

You can even read about the system and benefits of each shop from current employees with interviews on the site. Pink Salon girls will generally say that their job feels safe because they are in the same room as every else, unlike generally private rooms for fashion health or (even scarier) private hotels for hoteheru and deriheru. Reality is though the requirements for there are lower and you can get in without being very good looking or committing to regulars schedules etc.
I love the songs those trucks play, so catchy!

I wonder how do these young girls get introduce into working in a salon where they will be giving blow jobs.

Job sites for those kinds of things.

Where are these girl's parents?

What does that have to do with anything? If a young woman is of legal age and wants to earn money sucking cocks, why judge?

Job sites for those kinds of things.

What does that have to do with anything? If a young woman is of legal age and wants to earn money sucking cocks, why judge?
I am not judging. I just wonder are parents concerned with how their daughter is making all this money so fast.

I am not judging. I just wonder are parents concerned with how their daughter is making all this money so fast.
Why do you think the parents have access to the woman's bank account? Also do you understand that many Japanese people have multiple accounts?

Why do you think the parents have access to the woman's bank account? Also do you understand that many Japanese people have multiple accounts?
You don't need access to their bank account to be suspicious. If your daughter started showing up with fancy handbags, shoes and clothes. Would you not be concerned?

You don't need access to their bank account to be suspicious. If your daughter started showing up with fancy handbags, shoes and clothes. Would you not be concerned?
Some people save their money. Also as @AliceAlive pointed out, they may not live with their parents. Even if they are buying fancy stuff they could be smart enough not to flaunt that when they visit their family.

For all we know they could be part of a family tradition of sucking cock for money. Maybe their mothers or grandmothers advised them that this was a good way to save up for the future, "Moe-chan, go to Tokyo and suck men off for a few years then you have a nice nest egg so you can be safe when you start your own family back here in the inaka. Its OK to buy a few nice dresses but the important thing is to save!"

I am not sure this is as lucrative as people seem to think...Jan Jan is what 3K for 20 minutes? So even sucking cock for five hours in a day (which would never happen) would earn the shop 45,000 yen...one assumes the lady gets 50% or less...that's $225 for a day...that's not even 60K a year and that's blowing almost 12000 men in a year...I mean, there is no vacation pay, no sick days...this is almost certainly contract work...unless I've fucked up the math, these ladies aren't spending money in Prada

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am not sure this is as lucrative as people seem to think...Jan Jan is what 3K for 20 minutes? So even sucking cock for five hours in a day (which would never happen) would earn the shop 45,000 yen...one assumes the lady gets 50% or less...that's $225 for a day...that's not even 60K a year and that's blowing almost 12000 men in a year...I mean, there is no vacation pay, no sick days...this is almost certainly contract work...unless I've fucked up the math, these ladies aren't spending money in Prada

Depends on the shop - I knew a PS girl who made serious money working at a 7K a pop salon. Keep in mind that Jan Jan and Hinomaru are the bottom of the barrel, but even then, those women are making 3-6K an hour when the shops are busy. And 12 hour+ shifts are common.

So triple it...that's $180K a year...to blow 12 guys a day, 5 days a week for 3100+ guys in a year...Excellent money, for sure, for a pretty woman in her twenties...but one assumes the decline in earnings is precipitous as she ages...i.e. Sure, a gorgeous gal willing to blow 3000 guys can make excellent bank...I would imagine, however, that these ladies don't work 52 weeks a year...

Again, not an expert in any way, but I would tend to believe that the average income is not "prada and gucci" money for the vast majority.

These girls are making 2 to 5 times what a waitress would make per hour, so there is more than enough discretionary income to buy fancier phones, clothes, bags, ... go out on the town, .... to upgrade their lifestyle significantly if that's what they choose to do with their money. Some may have another job to pay the bills and just use their sex worker earnings for bling and fun.

Most probably don't have a sensible long term plan, but it's not like they can't go back to earning 1,000 yen an hour doing other work later in life if they no longer have the looks or the taste for this job (wordplay intended).

It's hard to know whether to feel sad or happy for them. Bottom line is it's their choice so don't overthink it.

So triple it...that's $180K a year...to blow 12 guys a day, 5 days a week for 3100+ guys in a year...Excellent money, for sure, for a pretty woman in her twenties...but one assumes the decline in earnings is precipitous as she ages...i.e. Sure, a gorgeous gal willing to blow 3000 guys can make excellent bank...I would imagine, however, that these ladies don't work 52 weeks a year...

Again, not an expert in any way, but I would tend to believe that the average income is not "prada and gucci" money for the vast majority.
On average, how long does a girl stay in business?

That would be interesting to know...If we started with 100 ladies, I suppose there is an initial steep drop in the first week...then another after the first year...another after three...then a gradual decline.

I.e a lot of ladies will leave the industry very quickly...a lot will get tired or meet a guy or graduate uni or whatever in 1-4 years...and I assume very few last more than four years on average

For all we know they could be part of a family tradition of sucking cock for money. Maybe their mothers or grandmothers advised them that this was a good way to save up for the future, "Moe-chan, go to Tokyo and suck men off for a few years then you have a nice nest egg so you can be safe when you start your own family back here in the inaka. Its OK to buy a few nice dresses but the important thing is to save!"
Me as a mother!

Haha but seriously, if they are adult and come up with it themselves and they don't seem to have an unhealthy, addicted lifestyle, then i'd give them a thumbs up and some advice.

On a more serious note, i don't know why girls would choose something cheap like pink salon over a soapland. I guess its their own "blowjobs are not sex" and safety hangup.
But if you want to make a lot of money, you better do it right.

I don't think any girl there is sucking dick as their main job. They probably do this as a side job to earn some extra money. Some are probably university students.

I don't think any girl there is sucking dick as their main job.

Well, then you would be just wrong :D. In fact a quite a big group of young pink salon workers are ex-high school drop-outs who are not studying nor have any other jobs.

I know this from discussions with some girls, in and out of the job. But it is also easy to confirm this by looking at a schedule of those establishments. Most likely there will be several girls who are scheduled to be there basically all day, every day.