Guest viewing is limited

Pink Salon "Renewal" Open in Ikebukuro - Momoiro Clover

Read as "unqualified for any other job". Japan is great in that these women have job opportunities!
Unless they have drug habits or deep psychological issues they are as qualified as 20 million other Japanese people earning at or near the minimum wage (just my guesstimate).

it's great, IMHO, that they have these opportunities. It's terrible that there aren't other decent paying jobs outside the sex worker industry.

On a more serious note, i don't know why girls would choose something cheap like pink salon over a soapland. I guess its their own "blowjobs are not sex" and safety hangup.
I'm hoping that some smart gaijin goes deep undercover working in the Japanese sex industry and writes a book on all these interesting details. Who am I kidding, where would we find someone like that?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Unless they have drug habits or deep psychological issues they are as qualified as 20 million other Japanese people earning at or near the minimum wage (just my guesstimate).

it's great, IMHO, that they have these opportunities. It's terrible that there aren't other decent paying jobs outside the sex worker industry.
You did read the "high school dropouts" part right? That actually disqualifies a person for most minimum wage jobs.

Reactions: MikeH
I'm hoping that some smart gaijin goes deep undercover working in the Japanese sex industry and writes a book on all these interesting details. Who am I kidding, where would we find someone like that?
One day ;)

But going "undercover working in the sex industry" and being an obvious gaijin doesn't go that well together in Japan. Even if there are no legal issues, shops rather don't stand out than being the new sensation and probably attracting unwanted attention.

You did read the "high school dropouts" part right? That actually disqualifies a person for most minimum wage jobs.
Most? Many? I don't know, it's quite probable that your knowledge is greater than mine on the subject.

Japan is odd enough that it wouldn't surprise me if Starbucks requires every applicant to have a diploma, and the same might be true of every person on staff at a decent hotel (maids, bellhops, etc.). They can be selective.

But it would still surprise me if that was a requirement for the people manning the UFO catcher machines and pachinko parlors and for every waitress in the countless thousands of independent restaurants and shops.

I think for whatever reasons these girls just don't want those low paying jobs, not that they can't possibly get them.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Japan is odd enough that it wouldn't surprise me if Starbucks requires every applicant to have a diploma, and the same might be true of every person on staff at a decent hotel (maids, bellhops, etc.). They can be selective.

I spoke to a middle manager of a decent hotel recently. He started off as a bellhop and worked his way up. Seems like a good idea. Learning about different elements of the work before given a managerial position.

Reactions: Sazabi10 and akasam
Lived close by so went and checked it out, 6000 yen for 30mins and becomes 5,000 yen after the first time coz of the free membership card.

Girls are indeed early 20s and fairly decent. Pretty much anything outside of honban is ok. Girls technique was average but at least she got it done. Definitely worth a return to try out other girls.

Lived close by so went and checked it out, 6000 yen for 30mins and becomes 5,000 yen after the first time coz of the free membership card.

Girls are indeed early 20s and fairly decent. Pretty much anything outside of honban is ok. Girls technique was average but at least she got it done. Definitely worth a return to try out other girls.

Any details? Is this strictly no touch or can you kiss, fondle, finger,...?

Funny you get in because I tried also yesterday around 7pm and got a "dame, no gaijin allowed"
Maybe the club was too busy with japanese ar this moment, I will try earlier next time

Reactions: akasam
Funny you get in because I tried also yesterday around 7pm and got a "dame, no gaijin allowed"
Maybe the club was too busy with japanese ar this moment, I will try earlier next time

I hope and pray a crazy gaijin hasn't poisoned the well.

Did you just went straight to the elevator and went up? If you did it that way you can speak directly to the person at the till. But tbh I went at around 5pm and I still had to wait like 15mins... it was busy!

So maybe 7pm is super busy and it is just another reason they turn you away?

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Momoiro Clover Ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
July 2017

Contact Method:
http://i-momoclo.com/home.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes for 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Intermediate level

Details of the Encounter:
So there used to be a pink salon in Ikebukuro, located right next to Sunshine City, called "Momoiro Clover". It would allow in foreigners sometimes depending on the person in front, and I always made it a thing to check whenever I was in Ikebukuro.

It was closed for a long time, but I checked today, and it seems it has just had a renewal open this month. They seemed to be more foreigner friendly than last time, although it just may be a case of who is at the front again. This is one of those pink salons that are more pricey (45 minutes for 9000 yen, gets more pricey during later hours) but has much cuter and younger girls, and it's nice to have a foreigner-friendly pink salon like that. And it just really is a great location. Give it a shot if you are in the Ikebukuro area.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Relatively expensive, very cute girls, my new favorite place in Ikebukuro

This is the first Pink salon i hear about that has young beautiful girls working.

Is this the only Pink Salon in Tokyo that does this or are there more you think?

I haven't seen any reviews on TAG of them.

Some people save their money. Also as @AliceAlive pointed out, they may not live with their parents. Even if they are buying fancy stuff they could be smart enough not to flaunt that when they visit their family.

For all we know they could be part of a family tradition of sucking cock for money. Maybe their mothers or grandmothers advised them that this was a good way to save up for the future, "Moe-chan, go to Tokyo and suck men off for a few years then you have a nice nest egg so you can be safe when you start your own family back here in the inaka. Its OK to buy a few nice dresses but the important thing is to save!"
hilarious..!!

WARNING: i came here today (16:00 Saturday) and they said 'japanese only'
Not only me, Another foreign guy is the same
Please correct the information

Yeah, it seems like any cheap good option posted on here gets a flood of gaijin customers after they are posted here.

For sexy Kyabas they welcome the extra business, pink salons unfortunately looks like it scares them off..