Places to Shop for "Adult" Figurines in Akihabara/Tokyo

Glamador

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is the "Tokyo Adult Guide" so I thought it a good place to ask.

Does anybody know a good place in Akihabara (or Tokyo in general) to shop for dirty figurines/gashapon/etc.? I went to Asobit already and all they had was a lot of DVDs, no figurines except for a few gashapon out front that didn't really suit my interests.

So, any inside info on where to shop would be appreciated as I only have 1 day left in Japan.

Perfectly acceptable question, I have seen a few shops here and there but I don't remember the specific name off hand.

Let me ask a friend today and see if he knows the name of one and possibly the exact location.

The two places that he recommened were:

M's Tower (Adult Store, about 100 meters out of the Electric Town Exit, parallel to the railroad tracks)
The Shopping Arcade in the same general area.

He said that there are some smaller shops, usually on the 2nd or 3rd floors on the opposite side near the KFC that may have what you are looking for. But, he said your best chance maybe the figure shop in the arcade under where Yamada Denki/Labi is.

That's the best I can do for the moment...

Ah thanks for that. I actually just spend the day (oh around, 8 hours) going into every hobby, figure, and dirty doujin shop I could find on my map. I ended up finding quite a few Gashapon machines in that arcade you mentioned there. But all M's had were DVDs, costumes, and "marital aids". Maybe I didn't look hard enough in there? It was crowded and frankly...extremely creepy.

Ah thanks for that. I actually just spend the day (oh around, 8 hours) going into every hobby, figure, and dirty doujin shop I could find on my map. I ended up finding quite a few Gashapon machines in that arcade you mentioned there. But all M's had were DVDs, costumes, and "marital aids". Maybe I didn't look hard enough in there? It was crowded and frankly...extremely creepy.

AH! M's Tower or Pop Life as they call it... It *IS* a creepy place if you're not to used to that extreme stuff. I'm not sure if they would have had those figures or not, but they do have a whole lot of other 'stuff'! lol.

Oh, come on you pansies! :p

Ok, I admit that M's Pop Life can be intimidating, but they have some really good stuff to play with in there.