Guest viewing is limited

Planning 2nd trip to Tokyo ...this time with a twist! need recommendations

BankerguyCanada

TAG Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year i took my first trip to Japan, i wrote about it here:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...to-japan-here-are-my-thoughts-and-tips.16626/

Want to say thanks again to everyone on here who gave me tons of tips and advice (either directly or simply responding to other threads/questions etc). Anyways, I had so much fun that i'm coming back, however this time i'm bringing 2 other guys (brother and long-time buddy)

Last time I went, i hooked up with a lot of girls (tindr, girls i knew there from years ago, randoms etc),
i DID NOT really venture into any of the P4P services.

So, my question is, can anyone here recommend some sexy, semi-scandelous P4P fun. I dont think that we're going to be going to be going to full-on sex shops / brothels, but what other options are there?
A girls bar? BJ bar? strip clubs (do they have them in jpn?), oppai bar?

Can someone recommend a few fun options/ideas and specific places in metro Tokyo.

I don't know the difference between a girls bar, hostess bar, etc. I'm totally a P4P noob.
We're all in our 30's, white foreigners, fun, decent looking, easy going working professionals.
The other two dont speak Japanese, and i only have a 200 word vocabulary ..so English friendly is a must.

so just to clarify, i'm looking for any ideas / options for non-full intercourse P4P fun.

sexy, semi-scandelous P4P fun.

Freak that... go all the way in...the more scandalous, the more fun....but that just may be me....I recently saw a DH ‘review video where the girl laid out all these toys that could be used on her and I nearly flipped out with the biggest grin...

My opinion.
As you can get girls in non p4p, and are not fluent in the language, you won’t be able to get into oppai bars and hostess clubs could be fun but expensive. Since you have no issues talking to girls at regular bars, don’t bother.

Strip clubs would be a unique experience, as would be a BJ bar...

Inch yourself past the BJ bar and go to a soapland... would recommend a DH, but that isn’t really a group activity.

Girls bars and kyabakura is not exactly p4p..
well, i guess you play and you pay but not play as in getting to touch the girls (except verg briefly and non sexual) or anything.

I's recommend going to New Hot Point. That could be fun. Tons of reviews on TAG.
You get some soft sevice (although you can also only pay to see the dance appearantly) but not in the same room as your friends so thats good.
An oppai pub would indeed be difficult to get in but fun if you manage somehow.
For strip clubs, Shinjuku is cheaper than Roppongi and more Japanese cast. But they do close early, before 1.00 usually.

Reactions: Bob and Lukes
I am looking for the same thing, or one of those soapy house things. Having a hard time understanding the web sites. Can you point me in the right direction

I am looking for the same thing, or one of those soapy house things. Having a hard time understanding the web sites. Can you point me in the right direction

Hello,

Welcome to TAG!

A bit of friendly advice...

Go to our introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself. Include more details when asking these questions-language skills, type, age, size, budget, etc.

You won't get much info posting similar questions on various threads.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/introductions.3/

Good luck.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nope, you've got the wrong website. No one here knows anything about such things. This is a site where people get and give amateur medical, legal, financial etc advice. :D

You forgot home DIY and construction like how to fix a hole in the wall or remove shaving cream from bicycle seats.