walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
17,000 yen for 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
mix English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My first post on here, so please don't be too strict on me :)

I was travelling Kyushu in early January and found myself in Beppu. I haven't visited a soapland yet and since I had time I thought why not giving it a try. Thank's to another report on here I knew about Platinum, and that's where I went.

When I walked by, the tout moitioned me to come in. I inquired in japanese if foreigers were ok. While he didn't reply me in either japanese nor english it was clear that I was welcome. He let me choose a course and I paid the fare. It seemed that there was only one lady who would be ok with a foreigner. Her name was Hina. After a 5 minutes wait I was called and Hina was waiting for me on the stairs.

When we introduced each other she said that she was 28 and from Yokohama. As described before she is rather short and on the thicker side. She was not a stunner but not ugly either. She looked a bit tired to be honest (I went there around 4:30pm).

When we got into the room she asked if I wanted either mat or bed play. I went for the mat play. After we undressed she send me directly to the tub, which was nice since it was rather cold in Beppu in early January. Once she prepared the mat, I was asked to lay on the mat face down and sliding fun started. It was fun! The only thing I have to complain is that it become more and more chilly in the room which distracted me a bit. After the flip Hina first started with catplay, followed by a very enjoyable BBBJ. After a few minutes of oral fun she got a condom and tried to put it on. But since it was way to small for me she didn't have success. So with a bit of pain I put it on by myself (My own fault, I should have brought mine). She climbed on top on me and rode me a bit in CG. She felt warm and grabbing her round butt was very enjoyable. But the tight condom made me feel more and more uncomfortable and I asked her to stop. I took it off and asked her to continue with BBBJ, which she happily did. After a few more minutes I came in her mouth. She even continued for another moment to make sure everything was out. She then motioned, making an ok sign while she still had my dick in her mouth. After I replied affirmative she spit out in the drain.

After that she cleaned me and guided me in the tub again. In the meantime she washed herself and the mat. Once she was finished I got out of the tub and I dried myself off. We sat on the sofa for a while since we still had another 10 min left and had a bit of chit chat.
I then dressed myself and after a hug I left.

As described before, Hina actually speaks enough English to have a session entirely in English. Since I know a little bit of Japanese as well communication was never a big issue.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I enjoyed myself. Mat play was nice although the room was a bit too cold for my liking. Hina provided a satisfying service and I especially enjoyed BBBJ from her. Considering the price I paid I can recommend this place to anyone who finds himself in Beppu looking for some enjoyment.