Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
17,000 yen for a short course

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
One evening in Beppu I wanted to enter a FH, but I was rejected. Instead, someone from that FH kindly pointed me towards a nearby soapland. That place turned out to be Platinum.

My phrasebook level Japanese was enough to get me past the tout. It seemed that there was only one lady on duty who would see a foreigner. She goes by the name of Hina. She was wearing a cocktail dress and high heels. Classy.

Hina said that she was 29, from Yokohama, and that she had only been working in the shop for a few months. Who knows? The story might even be true. More importantly, she is around 158 cm, which is good since I like short women. Frankly, she is a little thick, but still not fat in my book.

The session itself was fun, but pretty standard stuff: DFK, BBBJ, and CFS. There was the usual cleaning ritual.

Being a nonsmoker myself, the only thing that I didn't really care for about Hina is the fact that she smokes. I could tell when I kissed her.

Hina actually speaks enough English to conduct a session just in English. One assumes that she has foreign customers on a routine basis.

Contact details:

Phone: 0977-24-6511

Address: 11-3, Motomachi, Beppu

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
II might go back if I return to Beppu.

At least one other soapland in the neighborhood appears to accept gaijin who can speak some Japanese.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review man. Fat chance I will (ever) go to Beppu, but always nice to know that there is an option over there.
Being a non-smoker myself, I never really had a problem with girls who smoke, because the Tobacco in Europe is much stronger than that of Japan.