Guest viewing is limited

Platinum Stage - Fuwari - Good times!

BBallingSD

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Platinum Stage - Fuwari https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/plutinum/girlid-21138325/

Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min / 26k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland (Yoshiwara)

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After many months I found myself in Japan again so I figured it was time to try out some other shops I haven't been to before. This time around I did a lot more research and had a list of shops, potentials providers for that particular day so with everything set it was time to see who was available.

My first stop was actually not Platinum Stage but Cream Lemon since I'm a fan of any place that offers any sort of cosplay option. When I dropped by, I looked at who was available and unfortunately it wasn't any of the girls I had on my list. Also noticed a third of the choices were for girls at Putit Royal.

After declining what they had, I walked in the opposite direction towards Platinum Stage. Here, they had to confer with each other about whether or not gaijin were okay or not (I kinda flubbed a few words) but it seems that they were more than fine with my Japanese ability so I was ushered in. Here, they offered me 3 choices which again weren't who I researched when suddenly one of them drops one more choice who turns out to be Fuwari who was on my list. With that sudden change of luck, I chose her, paid up and was then ushered next door to wait for her.

When it was time, I went towards the steps and was greeted by Fuwari and I was not disappointed as she was very cute and clearly matched the pictures I saw. After we got settled in with some cold tea in hand, we chitchatted for a bit. I did some research ahead of time and noted that she was a fan of idol groups. I always like to get to know a provider just to break the ice and while we talked for a maybe a minute on the subject, it seems there was no need as she went straight for a kiss to shut me up and it was DFK time for I don't know how long as I felt all around her small but supple body. She had me unzip her dress and I took my time to kiss her shoulders and back in the process. She had nice breasts which were probably about a B/C cup and a nice body with just a small amount of fat around the sides but really that wasn't a deal breaker in any case. Did I also mention she likes to kiss a lot?

Showering was pretty standard as was a soak in the bath. This isn't to say anything was bad but it wasn't what stood out to me so let's fast forward a bit.

After washing up, I get out and she helps to towel me down and as she gets to junior she stops and gives me a most wonderful BJ. I'm not sure anything beats having a beautiful girl on her knees giving you a BJ. That's a checkmark off the bucket list of AV experiences.

We get to the bed and after more DFK and a very slow and sloppy BJ, I get capped and she gets on top. She rides me with enthusiasm which felt great and every so often she'd dipped down for more DFK in which I'd try to thrust into her at the same time. Multitasking was never this challenging yet rewarding ever. We switch positions from 69, mish, doggy and back to CG but as I've mentioned in my other review, I blame years and years of unlimited dolphin waxing works for not being able to blow my load while in the act. Fuwari doesn't seem very deterred by my deficiency and we go on for a while and we're both quite sweaty having really not taken any breaks when the 10 minute alarm goes off. Ever the trooper, she decides to get the job done switching between BJ and HJ and when I finally come, it's like a the smallest reenactment of Mount Vesuvius erupting ever but I went for range and we were both so surprised by the volume and velocity that we both busted up laughing.

After quickly showering and getting dressed, we share a hug and a kiss and I'm off on my way. On the way out the staff asks if I need a ride to the station but I decline, saying I know how to get back to where I'm going and proceed to walk out and walk in the wrong direction anyway. I guess I needed the exercise anyhow.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I was pleased with Fuwari in every way, I'm more disappointed in my own performance. I was hoping I'd pop at least once at the half-way mark since I wanted to enjoy some mat play which she also asked me if I was interested in. That aside, for the cost, Platinum Stage is a pretty good deal and I may consider them again in the future. For now, I may try some other places just to see what else is available. If anyone is curious about Platinum Stage, definitely consider Fuwari as she is definitely a winner.

She looks perfect! What level of Japanese are you, OP? Since you said the discussed if your level was acceptable.

Went to platinum stage today. Staff show me a price list for foreigners. Something like 60 minutes 40k, 90 minutes 50k .
For this kind of 格安店 in 吉原。It is way out of the regular range.
However, shop business is very busy during 15:00 in the afternoon .
No wonder they do care about foreigners.
Take it or leave it.
So I leaved it!

That's a big oof there. I actually want to touch on this in an upcoming review as well.

On a random note, I don't know if I did something wrong but somehow this review is in the wrong category. Should be in Soapland Reviews. :)

Went to platinum stage today. Staff show me a price list for foreigners. Something like 60 minutes 40k, 90 minutes 50k .
For this kind of 格安店 in 吉原。It is way out of the regular range.
However, shop business is very busy during 15:00 in the afternoon .
No wonder they do care about foreigners.
Take it or leave it.
So I leaved it!