Guest viewing is limited

Play for couples

new2japan

TAG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are coming to Japan soon, and we are curious what the best way is to find another couple or another woman to experiment with our sexuality.

Do a search for happening bars and you will find many threads relating to your question. If your Japanese is limited, Bliss Out is probably your best option. Once again, if you do a search under Bliss Out, there are lots of informative threads available. Another option is p4p with any of the ladies who have ads here on TAG. Have fun!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do a search for happening bars and you will find many threads relating to your question. If your Japanese is limited, Bliss Out is probably your best option. Once again, if you do a search under Bliss Out, there are lots of informative threads available. Another option is p4p with any of the ladies who have ads here on TAG. Have fun!

Thank you for your response. We will look into these options.

We did a recent write up of bliss. If you search for “xxyyzz “ you will find it quicker. Do you speak Japanese ? Are you looking for another couple or just a woman?

We did a recent write up of bliss. If you search for “xxyyzz “ you will find it quicker. Do you speak Japanese ? Are you looking for another couple or just a woman?

No Japanese. We were thinking about starting with a woman, but we are quite new to this.

Awesome. Well the. You have some time. I can let you know the next time we are planning on going. Not that you have to go with us but just as a someone to hangout and talk with who went through a similar exploration about a year ago. Lol

Awesome. Well the. You have some time. I can let you know the next time we are planning on going. Not that you have to go with us but just as a someone to hangout and talk with who went through a similar exploration about a year ago. Lol
Thanks, we might be up for that!

Well, we were newbies to this scene until we recently went to Blissed Out. We happened to come during their annual Xmas event and as I was told had a much higher turn out. Perhaps about 10 couples came through while we were there. For the rest, it seemed like a ratio of 5 single guys to girls. Weren't sure if some of the gals were staff or not to make the place more balanced. Well, we lucked out and met a very compatible couple that were newbies like us and were happy to take it slow and respectful. We ended up having a pretty fun time. Would like to try out Olive next time as it is for couples only.