*Please Advise* Delivery Health Full Sexual Services Available?

DevilGod

TAG Member
Reaction score
I came across a sex services shop in Tokyo and I am wondering if any kind person on this forums can advise me on how to use their sex services.

http://www.kinpatsudokokai.com/top.html

1) Is this a soaplands shop or a delivery health services shop?

2) I have been reading a lot of internet reports that delivery health services shop deliver full on sexual services "honban". Is this true?

3) How does the process of delivery health sexual services work? So you call a delivery health sexual services shop or go to such a shop and then what happens?

Thank you very much for all your kind advice to someone who is new to the tokyo adult scene. I have more questions to ask later. Thank you again.

If it hasn't been reviewed on TAG - you won't get in.

Try places marked as gaijin friendly on TAG.

Hi MossBoss, thank you for replying.

You see, I have a fetish for beautiful sexy white women with big breasts.

Do you think that Tokyo sex services shops with white women qualify as "gaijin friendly"?

The shop (http://www.kinpatsudokokai.com/top.html) is a sex services shop with white woman, btw.

Also, is it possible for you to teach me how to write "gaijin" and "friendly" in japanese?

Thank you so much again for all your teachings.

You are welcome to my teachings.

Even services staffed by gaijins often don't allow gaijin customers.

@User#8628 is a European blonde in her early 20's with a decent pair of breasts in the Shinjuku area. Please PM her to confirm what services she offers.

P.S. www.jisho.org is the best online English to Japanese dictionary.

If you do a reverse image search via TinEye, you'd notice that a lot, if not all, of the images have been stolen from other websites.. and some of the girls in the photos are Penthouse models.

@User#8628 might be a good choice of a provider for you.

Thanks for the fantastic tip!

1) I am wondering if all the "white women sexual services Tokyo shops" use a lot, if not all of the images stolen from other websites?

2) Also, if the above is true, do the "japanese women sexual services Tokyo shops" use a lot, if not all of the images stolen from other websites?

Please do tell me about what's going on in these Tokyo sexual services shops.

I really wanna understand how the Tokyo sex industry works.

Thank you.

It's a delivery place. The pictures most likely are all fake. The prices are way too low for ladies of the depicted quality. Stay away.

This is not a good country for a fetish for bigbreasted blondes.

Yeah the photos look far too professionally done to be real, at least in terms of using it for site like this. Lack of consistency doesn't help either (style of photos, backgrounds). I will say though, the site is pretty well made for a bait-and-switch type of place.

Yeah the photos look far too professionally done to be real, at least in terms of using it for site like this. Lack of consistency doesn't help either (style of photos, backgrounds). I will say though, the site is pretty well made for a bait-and-switch type of place.

At first I thought they'd just ripped the site code from another site, but did a little digging and, surprisingly, they're operated by the same company that runs Seafari in Shibuya - which is a legit incall shop.

Showing results for: KINPATSUDOKOKAI.COM
Original Query: kinpatsudokokai.com
Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Organization:pROUDCOMPANY.INC

Showing results for: SHIBUYA-SEAFARI.COM
Original Query: shibuya-seafari.com
Contact Information
Registrant Contact

Looks like these guys manage dozens of shops, delivery and incall, all over Japan.

It's a delivery place. The pictures most likely are all fake. The prices are way too low for ladies of the depicted quality. Stay away.

This is not a good country for a fetish for bigbreasted blondes.

Hello, thank you for your advice.

Can I assume that all pictures on all delivery places are fake?

Which means that even all pictures of Japanese girls on Japanese delivery places are fake?

At first I thought they'd just ripped the site code from another site, but did a little digging and, surprisingly, they're operated by the same company that runs Seafari in Shibuya - which is a legit incall shop.

Showing results for: KINPATSUDOKOKAI.COM
Original Query: kinpatsudokokai.com
Contact Information
Registrant Contact

Showing results for: SHIBUYA-SEAFARI.COM
Original Query: shibuya-seafari.com
Contact Information
Registrant Contact

Looks like these guys manage dozens of shops, delivery and incall, all over Japan.

How do I find the contact details and phone numbers and addresses of ROUDCOMPANY.INC?

Please do advise me.

Thank you.

How do I find the contact details and phone numbers and addresses of ROUDCOMPANY.INC?

Please do advise me.

Thank you.

You run a whois search on the domain name. The resulting address and phone number also can be fake. Or you can try calling Watanabe-san at Proudcompany ...

I left them out specifically because I thought someone might be stupid enough to try to call them. Don't bother, they will not appreciate it.

@Sudsy, I would not automatically assume that all these shops are under the same physical management. According to the registry database, Watanabe-san has 533 shops listed under his or her Yahoo email

True, they could just be a company that sets up and runs their websites (and reuses the same damned code on every site....)

True, they could just be a company that sets up and runs their websites (and reuses the same damned code on every site....)

Japanese manufacturers have always been on the bleeding edge so just normal it spills to the design and software markets too. And you don't make money by actually doing your job and tailoring every site either! ;)

Not really because you were pervert already before that! :D

Finally, something that everyone has in common!:p

urban dictionary.jpg

pervert.jpg

It's Kumbaya Time!!!

Last edited: