Guest viewing is limited

Please recommend a good lawyer for a PR

Don’t ask someone who owns a company.

Why? Can you elaborate?
I know that using a company that provides guarantor services is to be avoided at all costs but, an individual who owns a company is totally different.

An individual working at a company has to submit their personal tax docs to you.
A company owner has to submit their company records to you to be your guarantor. They can’t just give their personal tax info to you.

Why? Can you elaborate?
I know that using a company that provides guarantor services is to be avoided at all costs but, an individual who owns a company is totally different.

Reactions: majimekun
You can use another foreigner with PR for a guarantor. Your guarantor can send the required docs to your lawyer to make it easy.
Don’t ask someone who owns a company.
Yep. I am both a guarantor and a guranteed permanent gaijin

Reactions: Desktop
Use a lawyer for the simple reason that they will check the paperwork is 100% in order. If you are rejected you have to start the process from scratch. I'm a PR and have been a guarantor for 2 friends. The paperwork can for that can be obtained I. 15 minutes from the Ward Office and be sent to the lawyer directly.

Reactions: majimekun
... I'm a PR and have been a guarantor for 2 friends. The paperwork can for that can be obtained I. 15 minutes from the Ward Office and be sent to the lawyer directly.

As a guarantor, from the very start to the very end of the process, how many hours are required in total?
I assume that the guarantor has to go to the ward office himself? (papers can't be sent to him by post mail? )
Then does he have to fill a lot of info? How private is the info?
Is it better to have several guarantors instead of one?

Anyway, I'll ask all these questions to the lawyer.

I'm thinking about paying someone 10 man just for being my guarantor.
1 man up front and then 9 man after the papers are received by the lawyer.

It’s your tax papers from the ward office. It shows how much you make & paid in taxes. I had a few coworkers stop talking to me for asking for this.
People are cool with being a guarantor until they realize they have to give their tax docs to you.

As a guarantor, from the very start to the very end of the process, how many hours are required in total?
I assume that the guarantor has to go to the ward office himself? (papers can't be sent to him by post mail? )
Then does he have to fill a lot of info? How private is the info?
Is it better to have several guarantors instead of one?

Anyway, I'll ask all these questions to the lawyer.

I'm thinking about paying someone 10 man just for being my guarantor.
1 man up front and then 9 man after the papers are received by the lawyer.