Guest viewing is limited

Point me in the right direction please.

AoCat

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time, and thanks to it, I have had quite a lot of experience with p4p and many of the deriheru/soap land that Tokyo offers to foreigner.

However, I am starting to want to delve deeper into nampa and casual FWB or ONS territory. (FWB preferred, I want a good friend too) I started exploring this site called PCMax, and damn it's full of Sakura and freelancer that I could have got better result with usual deliheru.

So I read more and more, and it seemed like most deai sites in Japan are now full of Sakura or freelancer (I'm all ears for any better suggestions), so I am quite loss at the moment.

I do plan to go to bar or club for offline hunting, perhaps this weekends, but I am definitely noob at this whole thing. I don't know where to go. I don't know what to do, and I've played this game very poorly (never got laid from trying to pick up girls) last two years.

My current situation is as follows.

I am studying in college, and my Japanese are quite "okay" and passable for a Japanese person so long as it is kept at casual small chit chat. I am 20 years old, South East Asian, but I look Chinese and some mistook me for Japanese (which can be easily seen through after a few sentence of my Japanese) which meant all the disadvantage of gaijin in Japan, and no advantage of having that western appeal. Also, I am not looking for a serious relationship, as I am already in a long distance one, and it sucks.

tl;dr
-Recommend me a good place to pick up FWB or ONS.
-Recommend me a good deai-site that isn't as ridden by freelancer as PCMax
-Do South East Asian men have a chance? Sure gaijins are all the rage in Japan, but I feel like that's just for western people.

I will point you where I have told a number of similar guys - meetup.com There are relatively cheap venues every night and a lot of them are attended by young, very international groups.

Do Japanese no speakers have any chance at all?
There are some Japanese girls that like foreign dudes and have at least some broken English. But it really does help to know basic phrases in Japanese and understand a bit about the culture. So yes, there's a chance in my opinion but less than if you had some kind of Japanese ability

There are some Japanese girls that like foreign dudes and have at least some broken English. But it really does help to know basic phrases in Japanese and understand a bit about the culture. So yes, there's a chance in my opinion but less than if you had some kind of Japanese ability
I know a lot about Japanese culture, folk lore, history all sorts just can’t say much haha

I know a lot about Japanese culture, folk lore, history all sorts just can’t say much haha

I would watch a video where you pick up a girl in the street by amazing her with your vast knowledge of Japanese folk lore. I wonder if @Sinapse would be up to the challenge? :D

I mean the last one with "Do you speak Russian?" was already really good. I'm so much stealing that for my next random encounter. :p

Reactions: Sinapse
I would watch a video where you pick up a girl in the street by amazing her with your vast knowledge of Japanese folk lore. I wonder if @Sinapse would be up to the challenge? :D

I mean the last one with "Do you speak Russian?" was already really good. I'm so much stealing that for my next random encounter. :p
Hahah I’ve tried talking to Japanese girls about folk lore and Yokai before they think I’m insane hahaha.

Why do you like Kappa??? Lol

Reactions: MikeH
Hahah I’ve tried talking to Japanese girls about folk lore and Yokai before they think I’m insane hahaha.

No wonders, with just a few short messages you have always convinced me you are insane! :p:eek:

Reactions: PanchiraHunter