• Men - 16-30

• Men - 30+

• Women - <5

• Women - 5-10

• Women - 11-15

• Women - 16-30

• Women - 30+

Results are only viewable after voting.
In my experience, the 11-15 minute range is about the range where I can actually pop. Anything longer and I can be assured I'm not going to walk away satisfied; not that I begrudge a lady her satisfaction, but...

Reactions: cabbie
16-30 minutes, with condom. 30 mins + without condom... Also from my recent experience you gotta be careful if you fuck too hard then you will get like carpet burn on your knees from the friction of the sheets.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I fucked up my elbows once lol. Had to buy moisturizer to soothe the burn.
Knees... did the same thing to my knees... pain for days 'cause I was too lazy to pay attention.

The dichotomy between the male and female male responses are eye catching to say the least! This is a great poll! :eek:

When I was younger I used to watch the clock to pace myself and would not let myself go before 20 minutes. I had read a Cosmo magazine about women complaining about duration.

Now I just keep changing positions until I get into the zone and just let myself go.

I actually enjoy foreplay and oral much more these days than banging away for an orgasm.

Part of my attraction to transgenders is the great oral sessions.

Last edited:
16-30 min. In my younger days, 30ish now, I had some really long sessions but now I enjoy the shorter ones better. I prefer oral, giving and taking, so most of the times when I'm with my partner we skip the penetration part.

I have chosen 16-30, but tbh it depends on a number of factors, not the least being how horny I am/how wild things are. I also don't recall even one occasion when I took the time. It obviously makes a huge difference if you use a rubber or not too. Without one you can seamlessly move from one round to another etc. ;)
I had sessions both longer and shorter being very satisfying, so the duration is not really a measure I would use for the quality of the experience.

I usually like somewhere in the 20 minute span for the penetrative part... but I also like a lot of fore and afterplay.

10-15 for me.. I am an out of shape chain smoker (4 weeks without a cig though *woo woo*).. Anything more than 15 minutes of hard work and I'm gasping for air... Not a matter of desire, it's my saddening lack of stamina :(

One has to wonder why you continually address the topic of gayness.

I talk about because I'm bi. Why do you feel the need to trumpet your displeasure at anything remotely gay?

Could it be that you are fighting internally about your own sexuality?

Do you have a gay inner voice that you are trying to suppress?

Relax sweetie, you'll tear yourself apart with all this hostility.

For me it highly depends on the girl. I can really hold it for long and prefer to go at it for 20 mins plus but in many cases the girl loses the wetness down there mostly because of lack of condoms. Without condoms the girl stays wet but i cant hold it for more than ten unless its round two..

At the risk of being a dick...

Until ejaculation!!

However no 2 are the same!
Animal passion where you go crazy on each other (or the Oh shit - We're meeting friends in the lobby in 10 minutes) - 5 minutes!!
Nice slow dawn breaker - 30 minutes

16-30 for me. I like it when we can take our time and mix positions, angles, etc. And nice to take a small break cuddling while staying inside.

Curious why there are so few votes from the ladies.

I do it until she comes or if she's multi-orgasmic or on the contrary someone who cannot come, until she's had enough. I have no idea how long that is, depends on the person.