freddyflipside

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan

Date of Encounter:
August 16th, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in (Pink Salon, I think it's all walk in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
3,000 JPY 20 min - ended after less than 10 minutes

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I recently went to Jan Jan, where I'm a regular (not daily, but every few weeks for over a year).

This time was not at all typical.

The tout showed me downstairs and sent me to a table, unlike usual when manager downstairs does so. The girl who came was much better looking than the girls I typically come across there and seemed quite surprised to see a foreigner (white). She seemed quite unhappy about it. After less than 10 minutes she said it had been 20 minutes and it was time to go. She did not finish the service or do the normal good bye ritual where they walk you to the door and thank you.

This never happened to me there before, but be aware that this can happen.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think I'll be using other services from now on.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am guessing pink salons are not the best P4P options. These girls are not making much money with these cheap prices. That's probably where the bad attitudes come from. I can't imagine how many guys come in these girls mouth during the course of a week. I hear STIs are pretty rampant in these places. I think will avoid these establishments.

In their defense, it's extremely rare to run into a bad attitude from one of these girls. Almost overwhelmingly they've been exceptionally warm and appreciative even if their skills or looks weren't always the best. I don't know why but the last few times have gone downhill, culminating with this experience.

Everyone has a bad day. Maybe her last customer was a maniac and it shook her up.

Reactions: just4fun
I went in June (Sunday afternoon) and the experience was sub par. Definitely the worst I've had there. The girl looked like she just woke up and had a hangover. The BJ was lackluster. She did not want to be touched at all. It was so bad I didn't feel like cumming. I think I summoned the will just to get it over with! Not recommended based on this experience.

Reactions: patty diaz
I can't imagine how many guys come in these girls mouth during the course of a week. .
Good question. 30 min sessions , right? So maybe 2 guys an hour? 8 hours a day. Thats like 16 maybe. Subtract an hour lunch break and 2 misc. 30 min breaks? 1 week minus 1 holiday a week. Something like 70 times in a week.

Good question. 30 min sessions , right? So maybe 2 guys an hour? 8 hours a day. Thats like 16 maybe. Subtract an hour lunch break and 2 misc. 30 min breaks? 1 week minus 1 holiday a week. Something like 70 times in a week.

In many/most shops there aren't enough customers to keep every girl busy constantly throughout their shifts at all times of day and days of the week. And if there are, then they hire more staff and expand. In other words, the typical SW working in a shop spends a lot of her time waiting for a customer.

That said, it is still a lot no doubt.

-Ww

-

In many/most shops there aren't enough customers to keep every girl busy constantly throughout their shifts at all times of day and days of the week. And if there are, then they hire more staff and expand. In other words, the typical SW working in a shop spends a lot of her time waiting for a customer.

-Ww

-

Good point. I was only going over it from a mathematical standpoint. I doubt Tuesday morning is busy.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I also felt there was something new in Janjan (and not in a good way). Maybe a new manager?
I will also start exploring different PS.

-Ww

-
I think if either the shop is cheap or the girl is popular, and certainly in case of both, it's possible to have a full scedule.

I'd personally rather work in a cheaper shop with a full scedule, than having to wait around all day for one or two customers, would i be doing this fulltime and unindependant. Waiting around seems a bore, especially inside a shop.

I think if either the shop is cheap or the girl is popular, and certainly in case of both, it's possible to have a full scedule.

I'd personally rather work in a cheaper shop with a full scedule, than having to wait around all day for one or two customers, would i be doing this fulltime and unindependant. Waiting around seems a bore, especially inside a shop.
Don't they get paid by the hour?

I do think Pink Salons have a set salary, maybe with some bonuses if they get nominations and such.
So in case of JanJan, yes.

As they get a set salary it is not necessarily in their interests to give the best service. They will still get paid the same whatever the level of service.

Most people would probably prefer to smoke, drink coffee and check their cell phones rather than suck a bunch of random cocks. So if the pink salon lady gives bad service and keeps some customers away perversely they could benefit from a lighter workload in the future.

On the other hand, delivery places where ladies get paid per customer are incentivized to give good service. These ladies should give good service if they want repeats and a good reputation on Internet boards like this one.

As they get a set salary it is not necessarily in their interests to give the best service. They will still get paid the same whatever the level of service.

Most people would probably prefer to smoke, drink coffee and check their cell phones rather than suck a bunch of random cocks. So if the pink salon lady gives bad service and keeps some customers away perversely they could benefit from a lighter workload in the future.

On the other hand, delivery places where ladies get paid per customer are incentivized to give good service. These ladies should give good service if they want repeats and a good reputation on Internet boards like this one.
Except if they get a bonus for nomination fees, but i dont think those are extremely high and i think people just tend to nominate the cute girls, maybe not the girls who try their best unless they have an uncommon amazing technique.

Yes! Some ladies will almost never get any nominations whatever the level of their service. The decent looking ones with average or above service will always get a bunch of nominations.