http://www.roses.tokyo/pc/profile.php?id=minami walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
75k 2 hours

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
all in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, I wanted a 'high end' experience and had never been to Yoshiwara, I also wanted to add a review of a place that hadn't had much attention on here so thought Id check out Hishoshitsu as the few comments I saw looked positive. My plan was to go to Hisyo, and if no-one looked good Id go to Satin Doll.

Found Hisyo quite easily, after walking all the way down what I assume is the main strip. Interestingly, pretty much every shop I walked past called me in. This was 4pm on a weekday.

Actually at Hisyo nobody called me in, but when I opened the door they were very welcoming and sat me down in a private nice waiting room with big leather chairs. I have no idea how busy they were, but I was only offered 3 photos. They offered me http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=aoi , Minami who I chose and one other. Aoi was the only girl actually from this shop available, and the reception guy was pushing her very hard, but I found her quite plain looking and not my type, so I declined. I should have just gone to Satin Doll at this point, but Manami looked good in the photos, I also looked her up from her shop home page and thought she looked cute on her blog so I agreed and handed over the cash.

I was told to wait ten mins, then a car came and picked me up and took me to Bara no Sora, which Id never heard of but the website looked like any other good soapland and all the girls seemed cute so I was fine with it.

Had to wait another 15 mins in that waiting room, which wasn't as nice, then was called in to go meet Minami.
First impression; slightly disappointed. 2nd impression; slightly disappointed and weirded out.

So when I turned round the corner and was greeted by her, I was expecting the girl in the photos. I got the girl in the photos, but somehow missing something. She has an elegance or glamour in the photos, almost an air of aloofness, which I like (Im never looking for GFE, always PSE), I also (obviously wrongly) thought that high end soaps always have the girls super dressed up or sexily dressed. She was wearing a nice one piece dress, but nothing special, like you could wear it shopping and nobody would think your were overdressed or slutty etc. Also she was simply not quite as cute as in the photos.

Still though, she was not ugly or anything, and seemed to have an OK figure so I wasn't totally gutted, but then the weirdness happened; She literally started acting like David Beckham or Brand Pitt had just showed up. Like she was genuinely freaking out with excitement, almost panicking but happy. Just FYI, I do not look like either of these people.

We get into the room and the excitement (on her side) continues unabated. I mean, it was cute and everything but just way way way over the top. She wants to make out immediately which was fine, she has nice lips and was into it. Then she starts taking my clothes off, but is a bit ditsy. /still overcome by the excitement of meeting the adonis which is durg50 (Im a middle age overweight white guy) and she is struggling so I help take my own clothes off and she starts the blow job. Her technique is good, if she could just stop stopping every 20 seconds to tell me how amazing I am, how big my dick is and how excited she is. My ideal vision of a soapland experience is that I have a quick blow job and CIM just to take the edge off and relax before a couple of hours of luxury, but I was never going to cum with all the faffing about on her side, so we both strip and get into it on the bed.

I should mention at this point that the room was not great, quite small, dark, bed too small, slightly bigger than a single.

She gets on top, after much worrying about if Im gonna fit or not, she slides on. Jesus Christ, we have a screamer. I mean she was quite tight, but her reaction was ridiculous. She is screaming at the top of her lungs, also not only that, but she does that thing where she kinda contorts her face to show her 'ecstasy' Now her regular face is probably, depending on your preference, between a 6-8 out of 10, but her screwed up screaming face is way lower, in fact almost a boner killer. I had to tell her just to chill out. I got on top and pumped away for a while. It felt OK but nothing special. I thought Id see how far I could push things and asked if I could cum on her face, she replied that she would love that so I pulled out and thats what I did. Now, cumming on the face of a 75k soapland girl should be something I could keep in the wank-bank for many years to come, but this just wasn't like that. We cleaned up and had a couple minute break. She told me I was the first person she has done that with.

Then onto the H chair, more blow job, then into the bath, more blow job, not to completion either time, but she is good at head.

Then the mat play. Ive done mat play 3 times. Once at barubola, once in Thailand and then here. This would be ranked 3rd. was ok but I could tell she wasnt super experienced. She doesnt have much in the way of breasts (the website says D cup which is ridiculous, they are not) I got bored of it and she put on a condom and we f*cked on the mat, which is quite hard to do, and I came in 'prone bone' position, which I do like, but again, strangely unsatisfying.

After that more bath, and then sat on the bed and drank a beer. We still had like 45 mins left but I really couldn't be bothered with any more sex so we chatted for 15 mins and I politely made an excuse and left.

During our chat she told me that girls at high end places can earn up to JPY 20 million p.a. but they tend to blow it all on stupid shit, like designer bags and clothes. She still lives with her mum but is moving out soon. She was training to be a dental assistant but decided she loves sex and why not work at a soapland. She said most of the customers there are Japanese guys in their 50s. The whole time I was there she just repeatedly told me how amazing I was and during sex she seemed genuinely into it, like she had goosebumps all over her body the second time.

If you are looking for a GFE maybe she's good?

After our chat she walked me downstairs and I just wanted to say bye but she pinned me against the wall and shoved her tongue down my throat.

The staff the arranged a car to drive me to the station, which was nice.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ive wanted to go to Yoshiwara for ages, and I guess I had built up too-high expectations. Im really gutted that I spent 75k on that experience, not the girls fault, perhaps I should've been more picky with the picture, but just not what I wanted at all.

Gonna chill out on the P4P for a while - I planned to do that anyway, but had wanted to go out 'on a high'.

drowning my sorrows with a tasty single malt.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited:
Hey, the girl you met is not Manami but Minami:) ( why a lot of people misread Manami and Minami?)

Sorry to hear that your first Yoshiwara experience turned out to be somewhat plain. Next time you probably better go for someone who is well reviewed either here or other review sites.
I heard from other client that Karen at satin doll is pretty good. I quickly searched a Japanese review site, she's got 19 positive reviews while most of other girls at the same shop have 0 to 5.
https://osusumejou.com/feedbacks/feedbacks_list/181/page:1

Hey, the girl you met is not Manami but Minami:) ( why a lot of people misread Manami and Minami?)

Sorry to hear that your first Yoshiwara experience turned out to be somewhat plain. Next time you probably better go for someone who is well reviewed either here or other review sites.
I heard from other client that Karen at satin doll is pretty good. I quickly searched a Japanese review site, she's got 19 positive reviews while most of other girls at the same shop have 0 to 5.
https://osusumejou.com/feedbacks/feedbacks_list/181/page:1
Oops. Edited to minami. No idea why i wrote manami. Maybe my subconcious telling me I shouldve met you instead?

You are correct Karen is well reviewed but I wanted to try something different. Also in her latest pics in her diary i didnt find her attractive.

I really dislike screamers, sorry you found one man. I had my fantasy thoroughly shattered by almost the exact same experience at Satin Doll.

Edit: down to the "something not quite right" when comparing the pics.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
why a lot of people misread Manami and Minami?)

I don't understand that one either... Minami makes me think of Okinawa. Manami makes me think of... other things. :)

Thanks for the review! It was a great read and reminder of how lucky I am that I've yet to run into a screamer like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who would find that hot, but I'm just not into that either.

I also found it funny how one would consider Aoi as plain looking, but it just goes to show that the level of beauty of the girls in the Yoshiwara area is just that high! I really have to visit the area the next time I visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
Yep, her picture almost makes me want to test again how much I hate screamers. :p

She just doesnt look as good IRL as in the pictures. Its her in the pics, and they arent heavily photoshopped or anything, its just she is different IRL. Not sure how to explain it.

Im still mad / disappointed w myself over this whole experience and waste of money.

Reactions: MikeH
but somehow missing something.

I half expected the next line to be about her having one eye or a missing ear or something.

Anyway nice review, doesn't sound like you had a horrible time even if she wasn't to your taste. Sounds like she really made the effort to try and make you feel special.

I half expected the next line to be about her having one eye or a missing ear or something.

Anyway nice review, doesn't sound like you had a horrible time even if she wasn't to your taste. Sounds like she really made the effort to try and make you feel special.

I missed out the part where she sniffed my armpits for like a minute and was saying how amazing they smell.

Thats .... different

When people write LOL I still suspect they don't actually LOL but I just sprayed up my whole laptop screen.

Edit: Made me think of this:

nice-things-to-whisper-when-hugging-someone-yogurt-ville-you-16615070.png

Back to the review please, otherwise we'll close this one off.

Ahhh... I see now. You got a 不思議ちゃん. It's one of the few things I really dislike about Japan, this idea you need to fit or appeal to a stereotypical taste. The Kayfabe is strong, especially in the idol and adult entertainment industry.