Popular Sexual Activities you Boycott?

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Are there any popular sexual activities you refuse to participate in? For example you refuse to shoot your load over a lady’s face? Or you refuse skinless BJs?

Thanx!

MossBoss

Last edited:
5 big nopes (off the top of my head, there may be others):
Coprophilia
Necrophilia
Pedophilia
Incest
Doing other men

Other than that I'm open to any suggestions if the other person is into it. Never thought I'd be into foot-licking until someone did it to me, but it was good. Things like bukkake, anal, BDSM etc aren't really my thing but I have participated when asked to.

Pedophilia
Incest
Daddy-daughter fantasies. Just no.

I don’t like anal play, not that I find it gross or anything, it doesn’t do anything for me and it hurts a lot.

As far as myself, my hard limits are lack of consent (which by definition includes children, animals, and drunk/drugged partners), play involving feces or urine, necro (play or actual), violence beyond a little butt slapping, or degradation (verbal or physical).

As far as what other people do, anything between consenting adults that doesn't involve former food or former people is all fine by me.

Pedophilia
Incest
Daddy-daughter fantasies. Just no.

I don’t like anal play, not that I find it gross or anything, it doesn’t do anything for me and it hurts a lot.

I hear you about the Daddy-daughter one. I had a young lady friend once who used to like to call me Papa when she was in a state of arousal. Strange because I was only about 10 years older than her. Not old enough to be her father by a long shot. Papa! Papa! she would screech and whine. Of course I was usually in a state of arousal myself at the same time, and since I didn't want to ruin the mood, I would just try to ignore it. But it kind of grossed me out. I mean, I wonder if her father molested her as a child and now she has to pretend that every man is her father. Jeez, I hope not. On the other hand, as an aside, I think it is perfectly acceptable to say, "Whose your Daddy?" when you are sending it home doggie style. That is pretty much standard operating procedure, isn't it? That's not a real Daddy. Thats a different kind of Daddy, right? Now that I think about it, that particular young lady had kind of a father complex, I think. She used to act like a little girl alot. She would beg me to buy her things, which I rarely did because I didnt have much money at the time. One time she came over to my apartment uninvited one Saturday morning and she was giving me an earful of crap about how I never buy her anything. Like a little girl. I asked her what she wanted. She told me she saw a bracelet in Shinjuku that she really liked. 40k. She knew I didn't have much money but she still asked me to buy her this stupid bracelet. It really pissed me off, but I kept my cool. I said I would think about it and then I proceeded to undress her as she was in my apartment and I had nothing else to do. She resisted and asked me about the bracelet again. I said hmm. She said no bracelet, no play. At this point I was aroused so I said OK I will buy you the bracelet. We had a good romp. Papa! Papa! and I then fell asleep. A few hours later, I woke up and she was sitting there in the chair fully dressed. She said ok lets go to Shinjuku! I looked right in her eyes and said, I am not buying you that bracelet. You extracted that promise under unfair circumstances. I am not your Papa. I am not even your boyfriend. And I don't have any money anyway. She cried a little bit, but I could see she was faking it. She yelled and threw a video cassette at me. It broke and made a dent in the wall behind me. Then she stomped out of the apartment never to be seen again. Papa! Papa! Jeez, gimme a fucking break.

Last edited:
Anything anal! Not my thing!

Unprotected sex of any kind!

All the above mentioned activities forbidden by society or the law.

Any position that is not from my fav position!

Reactions: Frenchy
It broke and made a dent in the wall behind me. Then she stomped out of the apartment never to be seen again.

What? You didn't make her pay for the dent? Behind all that fat and pretended toughness is a soft heart. Despite the hardened arteries.

Reactions: Simonka
Warubuta, you were lucky that she didn’t detach your pig balls and dick via castration while you slept. I guess the girl asked for it, but.......

What? You didn't make her pay for the dent? Behind all that fat and pretended toughness is a soft heart. Despite the hardened arteries.
I used to fill holes and dents in rental apartment walls with white toothpaste. That particular dent was quite large, so I had to get some plaster at Tokyu Hands for about1,000 yen. More expensive than toothpaste but a lot cheaper than the bracelet in question.

Last edited:
She yelled and threw a video cassette at me. It broke and made a dent in the wall behind me. Then she stomped out of the apartment never to be seen again.

I bet she went right to the next guy on her list and repeated the whole act, too - much as I'd like to hope she didn't get the bracelet, probably she did. Glad it wasn't you though, and I hope the video cassette didn't have any priceless 80s treasures on it.

So I'm gonna add buying bracelets (or things of equivalent value) to my list of sexual activities I want to avoid in the future. In fact I feel so stupid for the "bracelets" I have bought in my time, I'm putting it on the list right next to necrophilia.

Reactions: arienai
Last edited: