Guest viewing is limited

Positivity Thread

4BFAF3FE-BA38-487B-A012-20EED398CD08.jpeg
Grounds for optimism. Feel free to comment about any positive experience you’ve had recently. No negative Nancies please.
I love to bitch and moan but this is a good idea so I will try my best.
This is a negative-turned-positive experience. But very personal, sorry.
So I had to endure hundreds of times ladies taking pics of whatever we ate or drank for their social media. Like, the phone had to be fed before the mouth. Some even complained if I tried to eat before their sacro-sanct Insta-shot.
But now I found the solution: I take pics for social media of girls taking pics for social media. Its a win-win. My sugar life has found its meaning again. :)

I got several compliments regarding my "A cup breast"s and biceps. Which is nice since I am still a newbie in weightlifting.
I found the trigger of allergies in my room and got rid of them. I got myself a nice walnut desk which makes my whole setup so much more cozy.

Japan is generally a safe country. That in itself is a positive thing for me.
Likewise. Even when men hit on me they hit on me very politely in general :D (Ofc when stalkers are creepy they are super creepy, but this is not negativity thread) Men get very aggressive in most other places when faced with rejection.
I cherish being able to dress the way I want. People don’t roll their eyes or slut shame me when I dress feminine, instead they give me compliments.

Last edited:
My family adores me, including my extended family. I feel so blessed and loved. I think real privilege is having a good relationship with your family. Financial stability can be lost, then can be regained, beauty is there for the first half of our lives.
If something goes wrong, it feels safe to have someone who will have my back. If I feel down, there is always someone to cheer me up. I wish everyone on earth can experience this feeling of “home”

Japan is generally a safe country. That in itself is a positive thing for me.

Channeling John Cleese....what have the Romans ever done for us....

We have a lot to be grateful for in Japan. Safe. Clean. Decent and honest people for the most part. No gun or drug culture. Affordable health care. And let's not forget affordable konbini chuhai.

Cmon folks. Bring on the positive messages.

Last edited:
Washlets! These are not popular in most developed countries. Can't live without em.

Affordable holiday houses in the inaka. Try buying the same in the UK, Australia, NZ, Canada or the US for less than the price of a car.... impossible.

Life outside the big cities of Japan is pretty damn nice, with more than adequate internet connectivity.

View attachment 16593
I love to bitch and moan but this is a good idea so I will try my best.
This is a negative-turned-positive experience. But very personal, sorry.
So I had to endure hundreds of times ladies taking pics of whatever we ate or drank for their social media. Like, the phone had to be fed before the mouth. Some even complained if I tried to eat before their sacro-sanct Insta-shot.
But now I found the solution: I take pics for social media of girls taking pics for social media. Its a win-win. My sugar life has found its meaning again. :)
Can I take pics of you taking pics of them taking pics?
It may be just the boost I'm looking for.

Reactions: Frenchy
My life has been extremely zen lately. No drama, no crazy work schedule, no emergencies or deadlines. Just an extremely simple and regular and reasonable schedule. I didn't know peace and quiet could feel this good. I know it won't last forever, but I'm loving it right now, and I feel healthier than I have in a very long time.

Reactions: Simonka
Something positive… where I’m at it’s been pretty nice weather on this extended weekend. Clear blue skies, some breeze, pretty perfect actually.

Also, I was able to get a few days off in a row from work, partake in some hobbies I just haven’t had time for in a long time, and I was able to just disconnect and relax this weekend (something I don’t get to really do unless away on vacation).

getting an "i love you", out of nowhere, from the kid that you baby sit (i was pushing the swing) ...

I think it is quite interesting that amongst all people in TAG you are the one who thinks it's positive that someone can get married. :D

well, this family is on the verge of extinction, making heirs at various levels should be high on their agenda

also I find it refreshing that the “scandal” is about the guy’s mum who received money from an ex-fiance., who wants the money back. 4 million yen. Wow! British Royal Family beware, the new hotbed of sins and treasons is here!

Reactions: bergmann and MikeH
Just put the last of my Q1-2 performance objectives to bed, thanks to a stroke of very good luck. Max summer bonus!

Reactions: MikeH and Acid Burn
I am in an open relationship with 2 girls at the same time. They know about each other but they do not care. So I have "variety" and excitement of having 2 girlfriends.
Both are in their early twenties, so have to get back in shape to keep up with their youth.

I've always tried my best to put into practice the concept of "Pay It Forward"

Actually had one come full circle when my wife was helped by someone recently.