Guest viewing is limited

Positivity Thread

Beach volleyball is a weakness of mine. In single times, I probably would've enjoyed multiple spank sessions watching Team USA this year, thanks to our Alix Klineman.

alix-klineman-yoga.jpg

She probably isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I just have a thing for tall, lean, Amazonian women. It's probably just my base animal instincts, trying to breed for traits--I could definitely use some height, longer limbs, etc. Bigger dick would be nice but can't have it all.

Alix is 6'5. What is that...almost 200cm?? That'd be like trying to fuck a tree. I wouldn't even know how to mount her. Maybe some sort of haphazard attempt at missionary? I just climb on, grab on to her elbows, put my feet on her knees and start pushing. Don't bother asking if she's enjoying it because I'll already know the answer.

If you like tall, skinny White women, then did you see some of the high jumpers? Talk about long legs!

If you like tall, skinny White women, then did you see some of the high jumpers? Talk about long legs!

Watching the long jumpers and high jumpers led me to googling "what do female athletes wear under their shorts". Google is your perverted friend.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Keihan

I have to admit, I didn't watch much of the Olympics. Other than rooting for any team playing against our women's soccer team, the only event I'm really interested in is the track races, particularly if Gabby Thomas was running, and not just because I'm a pervert but because I love watching track. Only thing I regret missing is Emma Coburn, who's been a favorite runner of mine for years.

5d1bce0a4c21a.image.jpg

I always wanted to try having sex with a girl like this--toned, almost masculine, nearly 0% body fat. Just seems like a fascinating physical endeavor to me. And this girl is fucking fast.

I have to admit, I didn't watch much of the Olympics. Other than rooting for any team playing against our women's soccer team, the only event I'm really interested in is the track races, particularly if Gabby Thomas was running, and not just because I'm a pervert but because I love watching track. Only thing I regret missing is Emma Coburn, who's been a favorite runner of mine for years.

5d1bce0a4c21a.image.jpg

I always wanted to try having sex with a girl like this--toned, almost masculine, nearly 0% body fat. Just seems like a fascinating physical endeavor to me. And this girl is fucking fast.
Ive done that, was a marathon runner. I lasted 10 seconds (the first time) and she said that it happens to everyone. Very tight muscles down there.

Ive done that, was a marathon runner. I lasted 10 seconds (the first time) and she said that it happens to everyone. Very tight muscles down there.

The only proper answer to that is "who are these everyone and if it happens to all of them have you considered it's your fault?".

@Frenchy would last longer as he doesn’t provide penetration.
Yeah true and certainly not to the kind of lady in Keihan’s photo… honestly I thought she had a dick in her pants. Not that it’s a problem per se but just not my type.
She looks like Ewan McGregor in (marginally) more feminine version

I know all about high jumpers......

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Covid cases are down
No need to quarantine in hotels anymore

I may be the only one who considers this a positive, but since the FDA/CDC decided to derail Slow Joe Biden's plans to offer 3rd/booster shots to all Americans as of this week, I took it upon myself to make a clear, heroic statement in solidarity with my brave president: I misrepresented my medical status (again) and am signed up to receive my Pfizer booster shot tomorrow morning. If they try questioning me, I'll throw the loudest, gayest hissy-fit this side of the Mississippi and claim discrimination against an AIDS patient. That should do it.

Reactions: Frenchy
Restringed my guitar for the first time...in how many years?

Same here. I have a Japanese LP copy I purchased back in 2003 from some shop in Osaka that no longer exists (think it was called Key Music Land, or Key Land Music, or something like that), and also a decent Takamine cutaway elec-acoustic not long after that, just to pass the time and since I had no access to any other instrument for the first time in my life. When I moved home over a decade ago I stuck them in storage (cases) and forgot about them. My other half got into the ukulele last year and asked me to restring my Takamine so I could show her some basic chords. It was bad enough when I realized I hadn't restrung (or played) that fucker in almost ten years; it was even worse when, after slapping on some mid-weight D'Addarios, I realized I could barely hold chords now and had forgotten almost everything.

Getting old sucks. Call me a fag but I was actually a nationally-ranked pianist as a kid. I sat down at my old Kawai upright earlier this year and realized I couldn't even remember warm-up songs, like Moonlight. So nowadays, the best it gets is I start guzzling vodka and watch Russian ladies on Youtube play all the Beethoven and Chopin masterpieces I used to fly though and pretend I can still hang. One day I'll get around to re-learning everything. Or not. I got royally shitfaced the other night and ordered a bunch of sheet music off Amazon, even though I know I'll never be able to play like that again. But I say fuck it, because I can still play with my dick and that's all that matters.

Reactions: Ken1988
Being able to buy booze in a Japanese convenience store or a supermarket (if it’s open) at any hour of the day or night is a good thing.

By contrast, in the USA many states have restrictions on when and where one can buy booze in stores. Some states even operate local monopolies when it comes to liquor stores.

Last edited: