Post covid pink salons

CaramelChoice

Reaction score
Hey TAG. Would be good if we could discuss which parlors have resumed business as usual now that the SOS has been lifted. Can anyone confirm the usual spots in Tokyo to be open or not?

Hey TAG. Would be good if we could discuss which parlors have resumed business as usual now that the SOS has been lifted. Can anyone confirm the usual spots in Tokyo to be open or not?
The only shop I've walked by recently was Hinomaru and it was still closed. As more people get out and looking around, we'll get more field updates.

Reactions: noodl3
Just walked past Hinomaru, it’s still closed.

Not a pink salon, but just tried nyny and champs-elysees in Ueno as I saw that they were open.
Nyny said no girls available and ushered me out as quickly as possible. They didn’t respond as to when they had an opening.

The guy at champs-elysees didn’t realize I was a foreigner until after I paid. I went to the waiting room and after 10 minutes they came and refunded me my money and asked me to leave.

Looks like the rules have changed for some of these places.

Anyone else have any luck?

As far as I am concerned, Champs in Ueno is part of the same company that runs Sexy Kat and Secret Touch. These shops are usually very foreigner friendly. I went to Sexy Kat last week and service was as usual. I actually wrote a review, which has not been released yet.

Madonna in Shinjuku is open. I haven't gone in but according to the website they're still operating.

As far as I am concerned, Champs in Ueno is part of the same company that runs Sexy Kat and Secret Touch. These shops are usually very foreigner friendly. I went to Sexy Kat last week and service was as usual. I actually wrote a review, which has not been released yet.
For whatever reason Sexy Kat is open to foreigners, but the Ueno shops were not.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Heisei Shibuya, Seafari, and StrawberryJam Shinjuku are open and accepting foreigners. SJ Shibuya was closed for a while, not sure if it still is.

Reactions: homer69
For whatever reason Sexy Kat is open to foreigners, but the Ueno shops were not.

Sexy Kat is super open to gaijin, but as far as the other shops are concerned, it depends on the girl, your Japanese and (sorry but that's the reality) your skin colour/nationality. I had a session with Miyabi from Champs a couple of months ago, altough she usually rejects gaijin. However, I approached her on Twitter in Japanese, made a good impression and she and the shop made an exception for me. Sometimes contacting the girls on Twitter and askIng in polite Japanese can open some doors.

Sexy Kat is super open to gaijin, but as far as the other shops are concerned, it depends on the girl, your Japanese and (sorry but that's the reality) your skin colour/nationality. I had a session with Miyabi from Champs a couple of months ago, altough she usually rejects gaijin. However, I approached her on Twitter in Japanese, made a good impression and she and the shop made an exception for me. Sometimes contacting the girls on Twitter and askIng in polite Japanese can open some doors.

Good to hear. Thanks for the report. I have been laying very low because of COVID.