Guest viewing is limited

Closed Post Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlet

Devolved
Reaction score
the most popular (as in most likes) post gets highlighted somewhere (maybe needs its own section)

the winner gets kudos :)

just realised its pretty close to JBs idea..sorry jb not trying to steal your idea x)

For incisive quality reportage I nominate MossBoss's piece on the restaurant chain BJ's. However due to technical difficulties all the 'likes' were mysteriously deleted.

Do I get a prize yet?

Regards,

MossBoss

For incisive quality reportage I nominate MossBoss's piece on the restaurant chain BJ's. However due to technical difficulties all the 'likes' were mysteriously deleted.

Do I get a prize yet?

Regards,

MossBoss

You were robbed!!! I just went back and gave you another.

Reactions: owlet and MossBoss

Do I get a prize yet?

Regards,

MossBoss
Is this serious? Did likes really get truncated? Just making sure we didn't drop the ball somewhere.

Reactions: MossBoss
psst. Guys.. What about OPs actual suggestion?

psst. Guys.. What about OPs actual suggestion?

Well, the base suggestion is fine... but we actually already have a system in place for threads instead of posts. (you just can't see it yet)
I think it would be kind of redundant to have one for posts when we'll have one for threads already.

I've been behind on development and other enhancements during the summer months. Well, I wouldn't say behind, just paused.

The advertisements really need to get done first, I've been putting that on hold the longest.

Anyway, if there is a nice way to feature posts, it will be considered. Please just keep in mind that our backlog is already kind of long...

oh, so you mean something similar to this idea will be released at some point? Cool!

oh, so you mean something similar to this idea will be released at some point? Cool!

Yeah.... it looks something like this:

featured_thread_sample.JPG

Is this serious? Did likes really get truncated? Just making sure we didn't drop the ball somewhere.

Don't worry your systems are in order. I guess the topic wasn't worthy of a bunch of likes after all.

Don't worry your systems are in order. I guess he topic wasn't worthy of a bunch of likes after all.

Hey, the topic garnered 34 likes-not too bad!

Since MossBoss wants recognition, I'm going to give him some.

It's time to "out" him/her:

it__s_a_me_by_mossboss-d39bky8.jpg

http://mossboss.deviantart.com/

Disclaimer:

MossBoss "liked" this post before I edited and outed him/her.

Last edited:
Don't worry your systems are in order. I guess the topic wasn't worthy of a bunch of likes after all.
Understood. ;)

tbh; I've never paid attention if likes get modified when someone gets banned (we don't delete). I'll have to take a look for information purposes.

Reactions: MossBoss
Status
Not open for further replies.