Post-Pandemic Gift to Yourself??

ok please please please do not overindulge in this
you have a perfect bod
I hope you didn’t mean crazy stuff like anal bleaching or whatever some ladies get done for the « perfect » vag lips.
Jesus Christ no. I’m happy with my rear end haha. I was thinking more about ab sculpting.

Reactions: Frenchy
Onsen with the Gf. I don't need to travel anywhere. If I was back in the States maybe, just maybe I'd dig up the BAR that my Dad stashed away in the basement of his house and clean it up for the inevitable.

Onsen with the Gf. I don't need to travel anywhere. If I was back in the States maybe, just maybe I'd dig up the BAR that my Dad stashed away in the basement of his house and clean it up for the inevitable.

If you've really got a BAR somewhere in the basement, field strip, oil, polish, re-hide and never mention it again.

If you've really got a BAR somewhere in the basement, field strip, oil, polish, re-hide and never mention it again.
It was put away ready to go.............and don't worry. I'm the only one living that knows where it is.

My long awaited and now twice cancelled return to Japan. Due to the entire Covid adventures and limitations on shared spaces locally, I've been hunting for a small apartment in one of the more popular coastal holiday towns - hoping to secure it soon and have an enjoyable break during April.

just maybe I'd dig up the BAR that my Dad stashed away in the basement of his house and clean it up for the inevitable.

If I had my hands in a BAR I know several deers that would be very surprised. :confused::p

Reactions: Keihan
If I had my hands in a BAR I know several deers that would be very surprised. :confused::p
Dear Mr. Politician, Dear Mr. Tax Collector, and Dear Mr. Chad Kroeger?

I want to put on a cute mini dress & heels, go to nightclubs and dance until the first light of day, socialize with people I will probably never meet again

I want to go to a bar, order a mock tail and quietly focus on people watching

Maybe get a few dances from sexy strippers traveling from the other side of the pond

Travel around Japan without feeling guilty

Take a break from sitting in my reading corner at home and feel hot & young again

First, a nice meal at a fancy restaurant. Then a trip to Las Vegas. Then a trip back to Tokyo and a bunch of dates with our beloved TAG indies.

Reactions: zerosupblues
One gift I'm definitely buying myself, whenever if is I'm back in Japan, is a couple of hours with Yumi from JFFGC. Ever since someone posted a review and a link to her Twitter page, I seriously check that thing every morning to see what sort of bizarre shit she'll post next. This crazy bitch is a riot. Biting nipples, flashing her asscrack, taking lewd photos in the taxi, giving herself a camel toe, posing with fruits, licking herself, licking someone else, pissing on/in something in her yard, etc. I'm not at all into the femdom thing but having her finger up my ass while she performs a knuckle shuffle and rubs my balls with her feet...sounds like the perfect way to shoo away the pandemic blues. Evidently she also likes to blindfold men and urinate on their faces in the bathtub while they clean up afterwards. Not sure if I'd particularly enjoy that but I suppose I can do what I always do in questionable circumstances--crack a few beers and then go with the flow, literally.

One gift I'm definitely buying myself, whenever if is I'm back in Japan, is a couple of hours with Yumi from JFFGC. Ever since someone posted a review and a link to her Twitter page, I seriously check that thing every morning to see what sort of bizarre shit she'll post next. This crazy bitch is a riot. Biting nipples, flashing her asscrack, taking lewd photos in the taxi, giving herself a camel toe, posing with fruits, licking herself, licking someone else, pissing on/in something in her yard, etc. I'm not at all into the femdom thing but having her finger up my ass while she performs a knuckle shuffle and rubs my balls with her feet...sounds like the perfect way to shoo away the pandemic blues. Evidently she also likes to blindfold men and urinate on their faces in the bathtub while they clean up afterwards. Not sure if I'd particularly enjoy that but I suppose I can do what I always do in questionable circumstances--crack a few beers and then go with the flow, literally.
Meh

I've wanted an M4 for longer than I care to imagine, but I could just never justify spending AR money on a shotgun.

Shooting a semiauto shotgun is the tits. I still love the feel of a good pump shotgun though. But I live in a not-so-free state, so no ARs for me (I prefer AKs anyway, but those are also no-nos), so a Benelli would be my choice for a splurgy home defense weapon. I’ve heard good things about Beretta’s 1301 semiauto shotgun too.

Last edited:
I want to put on a cute mini dress & heels, go to nightclubs and dance until the first light of day, socialize with people I will probably never meet again

I want to go to a bar, order a mock tail and quietly focus on people watching

Maybe get a few dances from sexy strippers traveling from the other side of the pond

Travel around Japan without feeling guilty

Take a break from sitting in my reading corner at home and feel hot & young again
Wonderful to do list! I want to go with you! :happy:

Reactions: Simonka
Shooting a semiauto shotgun is the tits. I still love the feel of a good pump shotgun though. But I live in a not-so-free state, so no ARs for me (I prefer AKs anyway, but those are also no-nos), so a Benelli would be my choice for a splurgy home defense weapon. I’ve heard good gold things about Beretta’s 1301 semiauto shotgun too.

If I lived in a nanny state (I'm already in one of the worst) and couldn't own a proper AR/AK then I'd probably go the same route and get a Benelli. I've always been a pump shotgun guy, too (my Mossy 500 pistol grip is a few inches away from my foot as I type), but the M4 is just amazing. But you know, if you ever to premier survivalist doomsday gun-nut types who know their gear and ask them what their one, single doomsday firearm would be, a lot of them choose a 12-gauge pump shotgun with standard stock because of the versatility. Their rationale is that you can easily cycle all types and sizes of shells (not possible in semi-auto) so you could go from hunting small game with half-shells, to bigger game (or two-legged predators) with 00 buckshot, to bears, bigfoot or dinosaurs with 3" slugs.

I don't know how any kid can grow up in the 80s watching "Red Dawn" and not get just a little aroused by this stuff.

Reactions: hundreddollarman
I have always thought the American fascination with guns was linked to the size of their other weapons. For someone who has a normal size dick, the only reason to own a gun is for hunting, and none of the "bad boys" above would be any use on a deer or a duck.

As for me, an upmarket onsen, with a private bath, 2 lovely ladies and a few bottles of Krug.

I have always thought the American fascination with guns was linked to the size of their other weapons. For someone who has a normal size dick, the only reason to own a gun is for hunting, and none of the "bad boys" above would be any use on a deer or a duck.

As for me, an upmarket onsen, with a private bath, 2 lovely ladies and a few bottles of Krug.

well, by analogy I would say that if it’s bottles of Krug you dream of, your wallet size may not be that big either :D
Signed: Frenchy. The gentleman who knows how to make friends online . A votre service!

For someone who has a normal size dick, the only reason to own a gun is for hunting

Well that is very original and intelligent observation! I never thought that me liking competitive shooting also means I have a huge dick.

Reactions: MikeH
I don't know how any kid can grow up in the 80s watching "Red Dawn" and not get just a little aroused by this stuff.

I was a child in the 80s, so for me “Die Hard,” and later, video games, informed a lot of my ideas about guns. I didn’t get my first gun till I hit 30, then I bought a bunch, including a Beretta 92FS. It’s the one I keep in the nightstand to deal with things that go bump in the night. Yipee-kai-yay

Someone's not afraid of much these days..........

Just cuz you got antibodies for the next few months, doesn't make you part of the cool kid crowd. I've got over 400 N95/KN95 masks, 8k Clorox Wipes and enough nitrile gloves to cut off the fingers and supply the eastern half of Honshu with makeshift condoms for the next three years. AMC is already thinking of casting me in a reality television series.

Just cuz you got antibodies for the next few months, doesn't make you part of the cool kid crowd. I've got over 400 N95/KN95 masks, 8k Clorox Wipes and enough nitrile gloves to cut off the fingers and supply the eastern half of Honshu with makeshift condoms for the next three years. AMC is already thinking of casting me in a reality television series.
hahaha. I've got countless I don't a shit's to supply the Universe so there :p AMC? America's Most C

If I lived in a nanny state (I'm already in one of the worst) and couldn't own a proper AR/AK then I'd probably go the same route and get a Benelli. I've always been a pump shotgun guy, too (my Mossy 500 pistol grip is a few inches away from my foot as I type), but the M4 is just amazing. But you know, if you ever to premier survivalist doomsday gun-nut types who know their gear and ask them what their one, single doomsday firearm would be, a lot of them choose a 12-gauge pump shotgun with standard stock because of the versatility. Their rationale is that you can easily cycle all types and sizes of shells (not possible in semi-auto) so you could go from hunting small game with half-shells, to bigger game (or two-legged predators) with 00 buckshot, to bears, bigfoot or dinosaurs with 3" slugs.
I am with Keihan. Being able to use different kinds of munition is important.
I would like to get this baby post pandemic, when I go pigeon shooting. It is the Vespa 150 TAP. Can fire smoke, high explosive and anti-tank.
Was used by the best army in the world, the frenchies. (pronounce french - cheeze).
A friend of mine - female and attractive- is doing her Ph.D at a reputable university. Thesis subject is that all males in their life transition from juvenile delinquent, to midlifecrisis, to senile. Without any gap in between the 3 phases.
She said I would qualify for having all 3 phases simultaneously, after learning me getting the Vespa.
As she needs more lab rats, I suggested to PM the other conspicuous subjects here.
Vespa_militare2.jpg

Last edited:
I am with Keihan. Being able to use different kinds of munition is important.
I would like to get this baby post pandemic, when I go pigeon shooting. It is the Vespa 150 TAP. Can fire smoke, high explosive and anti-tank.
Was used by the best army in the world, the frenchies. (pronounce french - cheeze).
A friend of mine - female and attractive- is doing her Ph.D at a reputable university. Thesis subject is that all males in their life transition from juvenile, to midlife, to senile. Without any gap in between the 3 phases.
She said I would qualify for having all 3 phases simultaneously, after learning me getting the Vespa.
As she needs more lab rats, I suggested to PM the other conspicuous subjects here.
View attachment 16003

it’s also very stylish