Technobabble

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Pre-GW deriheru craving

Service Name:
Glaff

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/glaff-k/girlid-52876392/?pcmode=sp

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/glaff-k/?pcmode=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins / 25k + 10k

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So just before my GW started I suddenly got a huge craving to call a provider to my place. It's only been a few months since I moved in anyways so I figured it could use a little "housewarming". Anyways after almost an hour of scroll through cityheaven, I came across this shop called Glaff at a glance it seemed like one of those shops that heavily Photoshop their providers, but it's only gotten good reviews so far so I figured I'd try it out for myself. I finally decided on this new girl called saaya (no reviews yet, no nothing, I was feeling risky)

Anyways, I called the shop and arranged for her to come to my place in around an hour. When she came, I was pleasantly surprised that the pictures were actually accurate, minus the touch ups. She had a freckled face which I found cute and short bob hair. When she came in she was wearing a very baggy hoodie which made me anxious on whether or not I'll be getting what I asked (slim girl with huge tits). Again, I was pleasantly surprised that I did.

We went to the shower to get cleaned up before the main event. She also offered some 裏オプション before we started which I happily took, however this is where my complaint starts. Although she's got a rockin body and a cute face, she's unfortunately pretty dead in bed. Maybe it's due to her inexperience or maybe just lack of enthusiasm, but she more or less just lied down like a fish. There were some moments where she tried to take charge (mainly cause I asked her to), but it's clear she's more into giving than receiving. I still tried to make the best of out the situation and finished twice, but it's just such a shame that someone this hot is this passive.

I chose the picture option when I booked and so I snapped a couple of pics before we finished because then at least I can appreciate that for later.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, I'm glad I had the chance to meet her but I don't think I'll go again.

Reactions: Danbo
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/24/2024