Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.roots-official.com/item_1438505.html

Warning: This was an unusual and not very sexual experience and my review probably won't be useful to anyone, so you may want to skip this one. However, some of what we talked about may be of interest to others so I'll note down my experience here with Rina before I forget too much of it!

Roots is a shop in Kawasaki that specializes in milk and pregnant fetish. This was my second appointment through them, but the first review I'm writing.

Booking process: I used their web form to initiate the process. Since it was my second appointment I didn't have to call on the phone, which I hate to do. At the time of booking I hadn't actually had my first appointment yet, so it was kind of a grey area, but since I was afraid Rina would be booked up before I left town, I gave it a shot.
They sent an email saying that because of her state, fingering would not be allowed. I was fine with that since it had already stated so on the website. It also says you should confirm your booking one day before and one hour before your appointment, which I did via email. I also told them my room number via email after I got to the hotel.

Encounter: I got to the hotel a little early, to try to dry some of my sweat and calm myself down a little with a beer. A few minutes after the appointment was scheduled, I answer a gentle knock at the door: Rina, a young, cute, pregnant Japanese woman. She changes to the slippers provided, and locks the door behind her. I apologize for my poor Japanese, and she immediately switches to English. She would later go back and forth from Japanese to English, so I may to be relating what she was trying to say below 100% accurately.

We sit down on the couch and Rina checks in with the office after taking out small green tea cans from her purse for both of us. Then I give her the money and some coupons from last time. Rina calls the shop back and the total is 18,000 yen. She asked where I'm from. I tell her America and ask about other foreign customers. She lists countries her clients have come from. Somehow she starts complaining about Japanese customers, saying they are hentai. On her first day at work a customer gave her some kind of cream filled pastry, to which the guy had added some of his own cream. She said it tasted odd and when she told her coworkers they said never to eat anything from a customer. Now she just says, "oh thank you" (she cutely acted out how she receives gifts from customers), and throws it out at the office.

She doesn't like this work and is looking forward to her last day, which is August 8th, about a week from when we met. When I ask why, she says she doesn't like men ejaculating in her mouth because it gets in her throat. I mentally cross that off the list of possibly happening later, though thinking about it before had got me excited.

She says many customers ask if they can call her mommy. I said that seemed weird to me too and didn't want to call her that. Then she asks why I like pregnant women. To this I don't really have an answer, so I try to convey that this is just how my brain is wired.

She's married and her husband doesn't know she does this, she says all the girls are married and their husbands don't know. This is kind of exciting to me, but because of the way our personalities and moods are, the entire encounter feels much more friendly than sexual.

We chat on the couch for a long time until she finally asks what I want to do. I ask if I can touch her boobs and as I do that we also deep kiss a little. Then she takes her top off. I'd hoped that her boobs had grown more since the website pictures were taken, but they looked the same. She said they'd grown three cups since she got pregnant. I ask if anything comes out her nipple and she said no. I tried sucking on them, and she moaned a little in pleasure but wanted me to stop that pretty quickly for some reason. Then we chat a little more and get in the shower.

During the shower she says my thing is big, I say it's average which is true I think. She starts stroking it with the soapy water, and I have to pull away to avoid cumming too soon. Then she starts complaining about other customers having small penises and shows me her pinkie finger to demonstrate the size. She'd brought several bottles in the shower, and mixes some thing in a cup and tells me to rinse my mouth with it several times.

We move to the bed after the shower. I suck on her nipples again. Again the same thing: quiet moans of pleasure but she wants me to stop pretty quickly. The ac has made the room pretty cold to us after the shower so we get under the blanket together. She absentmindedly plays with my junk while talking and looking into each others eyes. Eventually she's talking only in Japanese, with few comprehension checks for me, so I understand maybe half of what she's saying. She either used to work or after she has the baby wants to work or go back to work at some counselling center for sexually abused kids. She said lots of fathers abuse their kids in Japan, but not hers because she grew up an orphan. Needless to say I'm pretty soft by now, haha! We just talk and talk until her alarm goes off. She says, ten more minutes, then we talk for what felt like 30 more minutes. I thought it would beep again after ten minutes but it didn't.

Eventually we get up and I think she glanced down to see if I jizzed under the blanket. We get dressed without showering again, and go down to the lobby. I need to pay 2700 more yen for the beers and for going overtime. I was expecting for her to wait for me to leave from there as Nana had done previously, but we walked down the street together several blocks, for as long as we were both heading in the same direction before we eventually sadly parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe this is a first on TAG? Thanks for the detailed review!

Approved: 8/10/2019

Reactions: klootzak
Does this place allow foreigners or is it just this one girl that takes foreigners?

Does this place allow foreigners or is it just this one girl that takes foreigners?

If they didn't allow foreigners they wouldn't have let him book the session. Anyplace that allows foreigners is always at the woman's discretion.

as Nana had done previously
You think I was going to let you get away with this?
Saw Nana’s pictures and her areola look amazing!
Can you please give a similar level review ( thanks for all the details on this one !) for Nana?
I have been eyeing Nana (and now she recently started adding pics to a blog) for months!
Please don’t make me beg!

Reactions: SandyMartins
I have been eyeing Nana (and now she recently started adding pics to a blog) for months!

So try her and write your own review?

Reactions: Simonka and impish
Seems like this place has some ties with milkybaby as their girls are both featured on tokyotopless
However looks like roots is primarily light play, am i wrong to assume that? Milkybaby on the other hand is usually AF option ect..

You think I was going to let you get away with this?
Saw Nana’s pictures and her areola look amazing!
Can you please give a similar level review ( thanks for all the details on this one !) for Nana?
Please don’t make me beg!
I'll review Nana soon too. I'll just say for now that she's amazing!!! I don't think they photoshopped her pictures, but those were taken closer to when she'd just had her baby so her boobs and areola have shrunk slightly.

I'll review Nana soon too. I'll just say for now that she's amazing!!! I don't think they photoshopped her pictures, but those were taken closer to when she'd just had her baby so her boobs and areola have shrunk slightly.
Thank you!
I could tell about her boobs. The blog pics show a smaller size. Makes sense. It’s been over a year. The thing I’m most curious about is if she still doesn’t allow fiv.

Reactions: oppailover
T'was a really interesting read. I know of a couple people that have the same fetish, but obviously never heard of a shop that offers this kind of service, only freelancers and they don't operate in Japan. Also not sure why I can't access the link but I'll try through the main site

Reactions: oppailover
Thank you!
I could tell about her boobs. The blog pics show a smaller size. Makes sense. It’s been over a year. The thing I’m most curious about is if she still doesn’t allow fiv.
She allowed it for a moment and seemed to enjoy it, but also seemed to want me to stop pretty quickly. Didn't orgasm.

T'was a really interesting read. I know of a couple people that have the same fetish, but obviously never heard of a shop that offers this kind of service, only freelancers and they don't operate in Japan. Also not sure why I can't access the link but I'll try through the main site
Sorry, it looks like as soon as Rina stopped working there they took her page down. Wish I had saved her pics!!

Thank you!
Also you may have better luck depending on her mood and how much she likes you. Please let me know how it goes for you. When I clarified the rules with her, she said in English, "only no sex".

Also you may have better luck depending on her mood and how much she likes you. Please let me know how it goes for you. When I clarified the rules with her, she said in English, "only no sex".
I know I should wait for your full review, but it’s tough now that you gave me a sneak peak!
I’m all about scoring FS, so it seems she might not be the one. I might consider visiting her if she has a full on jungle down there.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Roots, RinaSan

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
web/email

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.roots-official.com/item_1438505.html

Warning: This was an unusual and not very sexual experience and my review probably won't be useful to anyone, so you may want to skip this one. However, some of what we talked about may be of interest to others so I'll note down my experience here with Rina before I forget too much of it!

Roots is a shop in Kawasaki that specializes in milk and pregnant fetish. This was my second appointment through them, but the first review I'm writing.

Booking process: I used their web form to initiate the process. Since it was my second appointment I didn't have to call on the phone, which I hate to do. At the time of booking I hadn't actually had my first appointment yet, so it was kind of a grey area, but since I was afraid Rina would be booked up before I left town, I gave it a shot.
They sent an email saying that because of her state, fingering would not be allowed. I was fine with that since it had already stated so on the website. It also says you should confirm your booking one day before and one hour before your appointment, which I did via email. I also told them my room number via email after I got to the hotel.

Encounter: I got to the hotel a little early, to try to dry some of my sweat and calm myself down a little with a beer. A few minutes after the appointment was scheduled, I answer a gentle knock at the door: Rina, a young, cute, pregnant Japanese woman. She changes to the slippers provided, and locks the door behind her. I apologize for my poor Japanese, and she immediately switches to English. She would later go back and forth from Japanese to English, so I may to be relating what she was trying to say below 100% accurately.

We sit down on the couch and Rina checks in with the office after taking out small green tea cans from her purse for both of us. Then I give her the money and some coupons from last time. Rina calls the shop back and the total is 18,000 yen. She asked where I'm from. I tell her America and ask about other foreign customers. She lists countries her clients have come from. Somehow she starts complaining about Japanese customers, saying they are hentai. On her first day at work a customer gave her some kind of cream filled pastry, to which the guy had added some of his own cream. She said it tasted odd and when she told her coworkers they said never to eat anything from a customer. Now she just says, "oh thank you" (she cutely acted out how she receives gifts from customers), and throws it out at the office.

She doesn't like this work and is looking forward to her last day, which is August 8th, about a week from when we met. When I ask why, she says she doesn't like men ejaculating in her mouth because it gets in her throat. I mentally cross that off the list of possibly happening later, though thinking about it before had got me excited.

She says many customers ask if they can call her mommy. I said that seemed weird to me too and didn't want to call her that. Then she asks why I like pregnant women. To this I don't really have an answer, so I try to convey that this is just how my brain is wired.

She's married and her husband doesn't know she does this, she says all the girls are married and their husbands don't know. This is kind of exciting to me, but because of the way our personalities and moods are, the entire encounter feels much more friendly than sexual.

We chat on the couch for a long time until she finally asks what I want to do. I ask if I can touch her boobs and as I do that we also deep kiss a little. Then she takes her top off. I'd hoped that her boobs had grown more since the website pictures were taken, but they looked the same. She said they'd grown three cups since she got pregnant. I ask if anything comes out her nipple and she said no. I tried sucking on them, and she moaned a little in pleasure but wanted me to stop that pretty quickly for some reason. Then we chat a little more and get in the shower.

During the shower she says my thing is big, I say it's average which is true I think. She starts stroking it with the soapy water, and I have to pull away to avoid cumming too soon. Then she starts complaining about other customers having small penises and shows me her pinkie finger to demonstrate the size. She'd brought several bottles in the shower, and mixes some thing in a cup and tells me to rinse my mouth with it several times.

We move to the bed after the shower. I suck on her nipples again. Again the same thing: quiet moans of pleasure but she wants me to stop pretty quickly. The ac has made the room pretty cold to us after the shower so we get under the blanket together. She absentmindedly plays with my junk while talking and looking into each others eyes. Eventually she's talking only in Japanese, with few comprehension checks for me, so I understand maybe half of what she's saying. She either used to work or after she has the baby wants to work or go back to work at some counselling center for sexually abused kids. She said lots of fathers abuse their kids in Japan, but not hers because she grew up an orphan. Needless to say I'm pretty soft by now, haha! We just talk and talk until her alarm goes off. She says, ten more minutes, then we talk for what felt like 30 more minutes. I thought it would beep again after ten minutes but it didn't.

Eventually we get up and I think she glanced down to see if I jizzed under the blanket. We get dressed without showering again, and go down to the lobby. I need to pay 2700 more yen for the beers and for going overtime. I was expecting for her to wait for me to leave from there as Nana had done previously, but we walked down the street together several blocks, for as long as we were both heading in the same direction before we eventually sadly parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Hmmm my kind of fetish too !