Appointment Length & Costs:
PG: 75min - 5990yen / NHP: 15min + waiting time - 6200yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro and Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Pretty Getter:

I came in at around 6:20pm (place opens at 6:00pm) since it was pretty early I could see the place wasn't packed or anything, but I knew there was a chance that not all the girls had arrived yet. As soon as I arrived the tencho looked at me and immediately asked me if I spoke Japanese, I said yes and immediately told him I wanted the 40 min course for ¥5,990 (I thought that by saying this immediately the tencho could see I have a good grasp of Japanese, and in reality my Japanese is pretty good anyways) He then asked me what drinks I wanted and I asked for beer. He then leaded me inside. The place has benches one in front of the other and each bench has three tables, so in theory three couples can sit in each bench. I was my by myself the whole time though, and I figured that if I had a guy sitting next to me with a girl, it would probably feel tight.

Girl 1 - Forgot her name

She was pretty chubby, not very good looking, but not ugly or anything, however she looked pretty stoned! lol but was nice girl though. She sat next to me and gave me a cup with a liquid so I would gargle and spit back in the cup, the liquid actually didn't seem that strong to me, it was almost like water. She then put her legs on my lap and starting talking. I thought for a moment all she was going to do was talk, but then she sat on my lap and pulled down her dress. Her tits were too small for my taste, not too fun to play with, I started touching and licking her tits and she would just moan the whole time. She didn't kiss me at any time, which I thought was great because she wasn't that good looking.

After this, I waited... and waited... and waited... probably 15 minutes had passed and tencho came in to apologize and tell me that I probably had to wait 20 more minutes, so a total of 35 minutes. He was nice guy though not rude or anything, and offered me more beer. I ended up drinking three beers during my wait for the second girl!

Girl 2 - Yurie

She came in and I was surprised as how beautiful she was... hair not too long, very very cute, slim, great body. Sat next to me and started talking, she said she was really surprised to see how fluid I was in Japanese, and apparently this really shocked her because she just kept on talking and talking lol however after a short while she got on my lap and we DFK a lot, while I also sucked on her tits, which by the way were big and nice! I found it awkward that we would DFK for a few seconds and then she would stop because she wanted to talk more... then we DFK again and same thing all over again during the whole time. I really enjoyed her company, she gave me her card and left.

Girl 3 - Maeko (or something very close to that)

This girl was absolutely AMAZING. She sat next to me and was extremely playful and relaxed. Long black hair, perfect body, young, huge tits, beautiful face and teeth, overall just a perfect Japanese beauty. I have to say I was surprised to find such a beautiful girl in this place. We flirted around for about 40 sec and then she just started DFK me. It felt exactly like GFE. She was very into it and you could tell by her body energy and the way she moved. She was leaning towards me while we kissed and at the same time she was stroking my dick over my pants. I actually felt she was trying to find the zipper on my pants as like wanting to pull it down, but my jeans had buttons, not zipper! Damn you H&M! Hehe so she gave up on that and after a while she got on my lap and we DFK the whole session, she would grab me and hug me really tight and dry hump me with very sexy movements while also stroking my dick whenever she could get her hand down there. The time went by pretty fast and I wished I could have her all night! But I wasn´t planning to spend more money. The tencho came in and asked me if I wanted to extend my time with her for 2000 yen and I said no, he was nice though and said it was no problem. The girl then got off me and we both headed to the door, we said goodbye and that was all for the night.

Due to all the waiting I made between the first and the second girl, I stayed for a total of 75 min, all for ¥5,990.

I was left with a serious case of blue balls of course so I headed to NHP.

New Hot Point:

NHP is ok for a quick HJ or CBJ but I´m started to get tired of it, however I decided to try a new girl this time. I decided to go with Rika. She has the same name as my ex girlfriend and actually looked similar to her, so it was all kind of weird, but the other girl was Hibiki, and I´ve already had Hibiki and kind of hated it.. Everything was too mechanical. Rika on the other hand seemed very perky and playful so I went with her. Hibiki was dressed a school girl and Rika as a maid.

Peep show was nothing special, I was kind of bored actually and was waiting for it to finish. I tipped 1000 yen to Rika during the dance with the hopes of her being grateful and maybe doing something special for me during the time alone. I was in booth #1 so I was the first Rika attened to. She seemed like very nice and perky like I thought she would be, she was very surprised of my Japanese skills, I guess not too many foreigners go there that speak Japanese. The CBJ was extremely mechanical and I knew there would be no way I would ever cum if she continued doing what she was doing. For some reason she felt like I was pushing her towards the back wall as she was doing the BJ, but in reality I was barely pressing on her, she kind of got scared and asked me to stop, lol I thought that was annoying since I barely did anything, so that was a put off, I just stood there waiting for her to finish. After about 1 minute only, she got up, took out the condom and started a HJ. I asked her if I could touch her ass, to which she said it was ok, so she moved and got into a very sexy position allowing me to have full access to grope her ass as she would do the HJ. It was a very sexy position so I came pretty quickly after that. She cleaned me up, said good bye, asked me to come back, and I headed out.

I think I´m done with NHP, it used to be fun in the beginning but I rather use that money on an Oppai Bar, It´s overall more fun, I can have unlimited beers, flirt with the girls, DFK, suck tits, grope them.. Overall a much better deal in my opinion.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will def repeat in Pretty Getter, but I might have had it with NHP

Good write-up with decent detail of each experience. :D

Reactions: impish
Thanks for the review!

Was your first girl named Ai by any chance? Sounds like her. Went there today.

Thanks for the review!

Was your first girl named Ai by any chance? Sounds like her. Went there today.

Hmm could have been, not too sure. How where your other two girls?

Hmm could have been, not too sure. How where your other two girls?
Ai had this weird kissing technique where she'd basically just lick behind my upper teeth. Weird conversationalist too. I think she said she was new, which explained it.

After Ai, I had Azusa, who was the best of the night for me. Her face, was a little oddly shaped, but her body was great. Very slender. She had that very Japanese subservient attitude. Great slow soft kisses, and great soft moans. I was pretty turned on by her.

After, was Rara, who got pretty startled that I was a foreigner. She wasn't repelled by it, just wasn't expecting it. She almost slipped! lol. To be honest, we burned through all of our time talking just because she has a pretty great personality. It was fine I guess, because she's a bit too tall for my tastes. Half Japanese, Half Vietnamese.