http://www.ghg7.com/ipg/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
5,990 yen - 40 Minutes

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub / Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was in the area and decided to check out an oppai bar. Remembered reading about both Pretty Getter and Angel Kiss on TAG and so I looked up their homepages. The locations were quite easy to find based upon their directions and use of Google Map. Passed by Angel Kiss first but the entrance seemed a bit too flashy and decided to head to Pretty Getter instead.

Pretty Getter is located on the 4th Floor and was greeted by the doorman. Mentioned it was my 1st time and he gave a quick rundown of the rules and asked what course - I chose the 40 minute Free option and beer for my drink. He mentioned joining the mail list but I said I'd think about it.

Inside, its quite well-lit and there are small curtains that provide limited privacy. I was shown to my booth which had a bench and 2 small drink tables - just enough space for 2 couples. It was a quiet weekend night and so I had the entire bench for my rotation of 3 women. The 1st (Nonoka?) and had small breasts with the worst possible teeth imaginable. She was nice to talk to but the teeth were really hard to avoid looking at, especially with the bright lights. The 2nd (Yuta?) and had nice large breasts but also a matching heavy figure - which is why I declined her asking to straddle me :p lol The 3rd (Mai?) was the best in terms of looks and started to stroke me right after introductions - unfortunately, the best was also the shortest time (5 mins?) and I stopped after they asked if I wanted to extend.

In summary, the beer was ok and the service was ok but I hoped to have more time with the prettier girl without having to pay the nomination fee (yeah, I know that's the standard).

It was good but I probably won't repeat - there are just too many other options around :D

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Doorman spoke really fast Japanese so people who can't follow or can only say "Hai" may have difficulty.

Last edited:
On off peak days a lot of the oppai clubs only have 3-4 girls working. If you extend you get the same girls.

Better to go I peak nights and get a full line up.
Best ever was in Tokushima where we extended 4 times and only got one girl twice and that was because I requested her as my last one.