Guest viewing is limited

Pretty Girl (Otsuka), プリティーガール (大塚)

Phil Atio

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
No name given unfortunately, this review is more a review of the shop than the girl because I haven't seen it reviewed here very often.

Date of Encounter:
Weekday in early November 2016, around 12 noon.

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://otsuka-prettygirl.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
5,000円 / 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Pink salon, Otsuka, Toshima-ku

Language Notes:
All Japanese but my language skills won't be winning any awards anytime soon (N4 or worse)

Details of the Encounter:
As I was walking past the shop, the tout gestured to me to enter, I stopped and talked with him, pretending to not know what type of establishment it was (all in Japanese). He explained, I thanked him and continued walking as I was planning to first locate all of the pink salons around Otsuka that my research had uncovered. I wandered around the area and found around 16 other pink salons near the station, at most of which, the front entrance was unmanned. I returned to プリティーガール and asked the tout if it’s OK for me to enter. It was at that point he began to test my Japanese ability, my level is only N4 at best but I understood all of what he asked me, nationality, work, where I’m living, how long I’ve lived in Japan etc. etc.

He was happy for me to enter after that brief Q&A session and then began explaining the rules to me, for some of which he also used English words to ensure I understood, No sex, soft touch only etc. The only part I didn’t follow was when he explained to me that I would pay 5,000円 for 30 minutes instead of the 3,000円 written on the sign by the entrance and the shop’s webpage but I also didn’t really want to spend any more time talking to him in case he realised that I wasn’t understanding him at that point. There is a nomination fee of 2,000円 at this shop but he never mentioned 指名 and I was not given the opportunity to nominate, so it may be some foreigner tax. A few hais, sou desukas and wakarimashitas later, I was on my way up the stairs to the 2nd floor.

Once there, I paid my fee and the staff member instructed me to take the lift up to the 4th floor. I was then shown to a seat and asked if I would like to buy a drink for 1,000円, which I politely declined. I was the only customer in the play room at this point and it was quite small, I think I saw only 4 or 5 benches, not as dark as some other pink salons but at least the benches had high enough backrests on them. Soon, my companion arrived, she didn't introduce herself by name, according to the webpage, ユリ and ミライ were supposed to be the only service providers on shift at that time. This girl didn't look like any of the photos displayed on the webpage, she was a little bit thicker than anyone I would be tempted to pick up in a bar but was quite chatty and easy to talk to.

Conversation continued whilst she cleaned me up. Next down to business, she got me half ready and put a condom on, there was no discussion entered into regarding the condom and since it was my first time visiting this place I didn't react. She went to work and although sensitivity is obviously reduced due to the presence of the latex, I give top marks for consistency and persistence, I started to lose interest halfway through but she persevered and once my enthusiasm had returned a good result was had just in time. Soft touching was no problem throughout the session as the tout had directed.

After she'd finished and cleaned me up once again, she went to the enclosed sink which was directly behind the bench at which we were seated and I heard her gargling mouthwash, spitting and clearing her throat which may not appeal to some people but I was in a happy place at that moment so I wasn't concerned. An additional 2 customers had entered the room during our session along with their counterparts.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're happy with CBJ and listening to mouthwash gargling, then this place is OK. It's a bit far for me to travel so I certainly won't be making a special trip. At 5,000円 for 30 minutes, it's cheaper than HH, with girls of a similar quality. If I happen to be in the area again in the future, I could see myself going back for another visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Phil Atio - Thanks for your review of this shop from Otsuka. It is rare that we get information from that area despite the number of shops in and around that area.

I'm just editing your review for readability... just breaking it apart in paragraphs.

And of course, welcome to TAG!