Prices and Places ( Yamanote Line stations )

hombre777

TAG Member
Reaction score
what is the prices for
happy end massage in Ikebukuro or Shimbashi ? is negotiable to 30 min 5000 Yen ?
dont remember well, but years ago I go to Shimbashi massage for 3000 yen, and
3000 yen form happy end.

How to say ... full service, and confirm, price incluyed " sex with penetration "
what is average price for full sex and recomedations, places near Yamanote Line ,
thanks,

The word for full service is Honban.

That has always been my go to response for the Chinese lady touts to get them to clear out...

Q: Massaji???
A: Honban?
Tout walks away very very quickly...

Then there are the 1/10 times they say...

Hai

Then I just scramble away quickly...

But I would assume for the Indy shops around the stations that would do it... 20k?

That has always been my go to response for the Chinese lady touts to get them to clear out...

You are talking to the wrong Chinese ladies. My conversations go usually like

"Massaaji?"
-"How much?"
"10 thousand"
-"But that's the price for FS!"
"Yes, this way please"

"Oasis" in gotanda has a steady reputation for providing 10.000 FS. You can read the reviews on here by searching them.

Reactions: Cambo and MikeH
"Oasis" in gotanda has a steady reputation for providing 10.000 FS. You can read the reviews on here by searching them.

There are several operators working with the same rules and prices in Gotanda. I talked with one guide girl the other day and that operation alone had two floors in one building, one floor in another and more than 25 girls working every night.

It's getting so big that it's only a matter of time when they bust some of these places. So enjoy while you can. :cool:

I like Oasis. No muss, no fuss. Girls are good looking - all Chinese from my experience. I'm married but need variety so go there maybe once every couple of months. Does the trick. I'm in my mid 40's so doing someone in their late twenties is nice and refreshing.

The word for full service is Honban.

Q: Massaji???
A: Honban?
Tout walks away very very quickly...

Then there are the 1/10 times they say...

Hai

Then I just scramble away quickly...

But I would assume for the Indy shops around the stations that would do it... 20k?

Why do you scramble away quickly? I found some random Mama-san in Ueno for 10k, but she's new there and don't have specific spot.