Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Office

Date of Encounter:
March 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in to info booth

Appointment Length & Costs:
25k per person for about 1.5 hours. (2x100kx40min + lady drinks and nomination)

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese + English

Details of the Encounter:
A few weeks ago I had a good time with some friends by stumbling into some kind of kybakura where we were allowed to touch the girls boobs through their shirts. It was a fun spot, but we were pulled in by a Japanese tout and I couldn’t remember the shop.

The other night I set about trying to recreate the experience with another friend, but failed to get approached by anyone other than the Nigerians. I decided to ‘trust the system’ and just dive into an information booth and tell them that I wanted an Oppai club where we could speak some English (my friend was just visiting Japan).

The info booth guys was quite friendly and suggested a place called “Office Club” http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com/. He even arranged for a 2k discount down to 10k per 40 min block of time.

He had us sit in the information booth for about 5 minutes, and then a guy came and picked us up and led us down to the shop. He gave us a quick rundown of the rules (kissing and boobies ok, no touching below the belt) and then ushered us in.

For the unitiated, Oppai Pub is like a small strip club with no stripping, but instead girls come and sit down next to you and start making out with you. Then she will straddle and grind you while you continue to grope her. It’s nice. Every so often, maybe 10-15 minutes, a guy will come by and tell you that it’s time to change girls. If you don’t want to change you have to pay a fee, in this case 2k. You can also buy drinks for the girls which I think were 2k or so. Your drinks are included, all you can drink.

The Office Club girls were very pretty. It’s an OL style place, but the girls were young. 19-24 or so. Nice breasts, all.

I had a good time, though I have to say the whole thing was a bit intense with basically non stop making out for 80 minutes. There was no time to chat with my buddy. I guess that’s not the point.

I’m also curious as to what the place I went to last month was. The one with the Kyaba girls who let you grope them. Any idea what that kind of thing is called?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pretty girls who kiss you and let you touch their boobs

Good review but I am more interested by the 案内所 (info booth) experience itself (yeah, I’m a boring nerd :D). Never tried them. Seems more legit than the Nigerian touts of course, but not sure whether they are so useful / honest / original etc... apparently you were satisfied this time but did you try others? Are they all the same?

Good review but I am more interested by the 案内所 (info booth) experience itself (yeah, I’m a boring nerd :D). Never tried them. Seems more legit than the Nigerian touts of course, but not sure whether they are so useful / honest / original etc... apparently you were satisfied this time but did you try others? Are they all the same?

I have sometimes stopped at them, last time in Yokohama (Kannai to be exact) and the guys have always been very helpful. Never used any services through them though but seems they work on hourly salary so they have not been aggressively pushing any services at all but just explained the situation for a foreigner in the area.

I went into one adult entertainment information booth out of curiosity (I don't remember where it was) and they turned me away. They were polite. I think they apologised for not being able to help.

Many of the ones in Kabiukicho and Shibuya have gots with pink jackets with lots of greetings on the back in many languages.
They are happy to deal with foreigners and can give good info about which shops take gaijin and what level a Japanese is required.

Mind you it was about a year ago that I last used them. Speaking Japanese opens a lot more doors.

Interesting. Would you happen to know exactly where this information booth is? How much Japanese was required inside the shop itself? You said that you could grope the girls... this is under their shirts?

Sorry I was off TAG for a while during an overseas trip. It’s too painful to see what I’m missing when I’m away!

In response to above
1. I don’t know which info booth it was. There are a zillion and I’m sure they are all the same
2. The girls did not take their shirts off but they did unbutton them all the way. It was good
3. It was expensive I guess at 10k per 40min but they were hot, played non stop, and were quite game to speak in English with my buddy.

Even at the price I would recommend the shop to foreigners in the area. You could skip the info booth and just go straight here I’m sure.

Yeah my Japanese is definitely beginner level so even for that price I think it could be an interesting experience if they accept foreigners who speak crap Japanese. Especially since most of these places require conversational Japanese. Thanks a lot for the useful information.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Office

Date of Encounter:
March 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in to info booth

Appointment Length & Costs:
25k per person for about 1.5 hours. (2x100kx40min + lady drinks and nomination)

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese + English

Details of the Encounter:
A few weeks ago I had a good time with some friends by stumbling into some kind of kybakura where we were allowed to touch the girls boobs through their shirts. It was a fun spot, but we were pulled in by a Japanese tout and I couldn’t remember the shop.

The other night I set about trying to recreate the experience with another friend, but failed to get approached by anyone other than the Nigerians. I decided to ‘trust the system’ and just dive into an information booth and tell them that I wanted an Oppai club where we could speak some English (my friend was just visiting Japan).

The info booth guys was quite friendly and suggested a place called “Office Club” http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com/. He even arranged for a 2k discount down to 10k per 40 min block of time.

He had us sit in the information booth for about 5 minutes, and then a guy came and picked us up and led us down to the shop. He gave us a quick rundown of the rules (kissing and boobies ok, no touching below the belt) and then ushered us in.

For the unitiated, Oppai Pub is like a small strip club with no stripping, but instead girls come and sit down next to you and start making out with you. Then she will straddle and grind you while you continue to grope her. It’s nice. Every so often, maybe 10-15 minutes, a guy will come by and tell you that it’s time to change girls. If you don’t want to change you have to pay a fee, in this case 2k. You can also buy drinks for the girls which I think were 2k or so. Your drinks are included, all you can drink.

The Office Club girls were very pretty. It’s an OL style place, but the girls were young. 19-24 or so. Nice breasts, all.

I had a good time, though I have to say the whole thing was a bit intense with basically non stop making out for 80 minutes. There was no time to chat with my buddy. I guess that’s not the point.

I’m also curious as to what the place I went to last month was. The one with the Kyaba girls who let you grope them. Any idea what that kind of thing is called?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pretty girls who kiss you and let you touch their boobs

Can’t wait to try some Kabukicho action! But this place seems a little expensive, apparently you can get it down to 6k with a ‘free’ set and the -1000 off coupon on their website.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Thanks for the review, because of it i ended up trying an info booth in kabukicho (I'm white but can speak Japanese pretty well ). The guy was super helpful and really polite in finding me a セクキャバ (sexykyaba?) . It was my first time so he and the staff that took me to the place were kind and explained the what's on the menu. Overall I might continue to use these booths to find places that are new for me .

Thanks for the review, because of it i ended up trying an info booth in kabukicho (I'm white but can speak Japanese pretty well ). The guy was super helpful and really polite in finding me a セクキャバ (sexykyaba?) . It was my first time so he and the staff that took me to the place were kind and explained the what's on the menu. Overall I might continue to use these booths to find places that are new for me .
Will probably try too, it seems more useful and “legit” than what I initially thought. Thanks for your feedback.

Great! What kind of action was there at the sexykyaba? I’m curious to explore all these options...
In my case it was 2 girls 20 mins each.
We spoke a few minutes and went down to business from there. Mostly kissing and unbottoning her shirt and looking at and feeling her tits.

First girl was amazing, pretty young and a good personality. I let her take the lead which was refreshing. I would've extended but it was my first time so i took a chance with girl 2.

Girl 2 was just as pretty and had great tits despite not having any flab on her. Personality was cold and she put very little effort. Peck on the lips kind of girl. Pushed for me to buy her a drink towards the end but i was turned off , just felt up her tits while we chatted.

Overall it was a great experience for my first time. Felt a little bit under the skirt for the first girl but only with her permission.

I have used information booth in various places around Japan. It helps a lot in areas that aren't that foreign friendly. Can save a lot of time and open a lot of doors, if you speak Japanese.
Yeah! I do that too. But some areas are really strict on content.

I’ve been to a few places where only girls bars and kyabakura are listed. No DH, opal clubs , or PS.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Small update: Went to office club again last week. Walked in and paid 8k for 40min. We stayed for 40 min then left. As we were walking out the tencho showed us a flyer for another oppai pub called Moe which focuses on cosplay, and offered a discounted rate of 5k for 40 min.

I think moe is the same owner. It was basically he same layout but a bit more run down. It was fine. I would say the girls were on average not as good looking as office club but the outfits were fun. Maids, kimonos, cats, chinese qipao, etc.

No issues at for my friend who spoke no Japanese at either place

In general these places are fun, cheap and pretty risk free. But it is clear that you are in a particularly tawdry segment of the japan nightlife scene.

Small update: Went to office club again last week. Walked in and paid 8k for 40min. We stayed for 40 min then left. As we were walking out the tencho showed us a flyer for another oppai pub called Moe which focuses on cosplay, and offered a discounted rate of 5k for 40 min.

I think moe is the same owner. It was basically he same layout but a bit more run down. It was fine. I would say the girls were on average not as good looking as office club but the outfits were fun. Maids, kimonos, cats, chinese qipao, etc.

No issues at for my friend who spoke no Japanese at either place

In general these places are fun, cheap and pretty risk free. But it is clear that you are in a particularly tawdry segment of the japan nightlife scene.

Was it a 2 girl rotation at Club Office or 3?

Looks like the same manage at Moe on the way out they recommended checking out Club Office. They even had a small poster of it by the elevator.

Moe for sure is GF. They even have a set of the rules translated into english at the entrance.

You would definitely need to know SOME japanese to help you get through the door. At the very least if you can ask if foreigners are ok and that youve been before and/or you understand the rules youl'll be good to go. At least at these particular places.