Guest viewing is limited

Princess, Bella, etc... worst female dating names

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I usually don't open profile where the girl calls herself "princess", "bella" or anything as ridiculously arrogant.

Most of the time they belong to girls from the Philippines anyway.

So, what's the worst dating name you've come across?

One sticks in my mind.
The girl calls herself "Fion" on Tinder.
Which means "Arse Hole" in French.

Why does it have to be limited to dating names? I know one girl whose name actually is Princess.

Yeah, obviously from Philippines.

I don’t care much about names, more about profiles (talking about SA here)
After a while it’s better to detect the « princess » types based on the drivel they write rather than the name they select.
Anything with « want to be spoiled » for instance gets a red flag.

Come to think of it: Cruella. Or Medusa. Also Fredegonde.

I usually don't open profile where the girl calls herself "princess", "bella" or anything as ridiculously arrogant.

Most of the time they belong to girls from the Philippines anyway.

One sticks in my mind.
The girl calls herself "Fion" on Tinder.
Which means "Arse Hole" in French.

Well, that's probably still better than profile names like "LUVZKOCK" or "FUKMEEEEEDADDY." Then again, I can't claim to be above trying to stick my dingaling in emotionally-scarred women just for the thrill of it.

That said, I try to avoid Filipino women these days. There are quite a few of them in my current city, the ones I meet in Japan are funny as shit and as a young man I had a spectacular time with a couple of them (they tend to be horny as a motherfucker and down for some wild shit) but that's when I was in my late teens and early 20s. The older you/they get, the higher the chance of some surprise magical pregnancy and once the judge issues that marriage license she'll be down at immigration filing petitions to bring half her fucking village to live in your house. Try saying NO just once and you'll see the flip-side to their wild bed behavior--out comes the knife and you better run for your life.

But there's this pretty little Filipino thing at the bank that keeps sending me signals. Maybe just one last time?

I know one girl whose name actually is Princess.

Yeah, obviously from Philippines.
I know a few Bella’s and a Princess, Ariel and Jasmine. Their real names too. And yes, they’re all Filipino. Go Disney. Lol.

Well, that's probably still better than profile names like "LUVZKOCK" or "FUKMEEEEEDADDY." Then again, I can't claim to be above trying to stick my dingaling in emotionally-scarred women just for the thrill of it.

That said, I try to avoid Filipino women these days. There are quite a few of them in my current city, the ones I meet in Japan are funny as shit and as a young man I had a spectacular time with a couple of them (they tend to be horny as a motherfucker and down for some wild shit) but that's when I was in my late teens and early 20s. The older you/they get, the higher the chance of some surprise magical pregnancy and once the judge issues that marriage license she'll be down at immigration filing petitions to bring half her fucking village to live in your house. Try saying NO just once and you'll see the flip-side to their wild bed behavior--out comes the knife and you better run for your life.

But there's this pretty little Filipino thing at the bank that keeps sending me signals. Maybe just one last time?

You know that Filipina's are like Lay's Potato Chips... "you can't have just one" and One Last Time... you will be drawn back... again and again... As for the knife... that's all on you.. I've never had a Filipina chase me with a knife, I've had them mad at me... and as long as you say/act... so you are mad.. get over it.. otherwise I am gone... then they will become "unmad" if you are calling your penis .....dingaling with these girls, then maybe that's why you are getting chased... they think that they can make you their bitch..:p best to call it a Cock and leave it at that...

Also, never deposit in the V... withdrawal and deposit elsewhere :D

I hate it when they say they are curvy when they are just fat and overweight. I mean who you fooling lmao
As long as they are less fat and overweight than me (which would be about 95% of the J-land population), I have not problem with someone calling themselves curvy.

Hey even I'm skinny when the lights are out.

I think you're right. I just hate eufemism in general

Unfortunately, the number barrel-shaped bodies is increasing like crazy in Japan.

Take her from behind and it's like doing a fat German truck driver (which I never did :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Lasagna