Printing Small, Limited Quantities of Hardcover or Paperback Books in Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilGod

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can I please ask anyone in the know where I can print small, limited quantities of Hardcover or Paperback Books in Tokyo?

So say, assuming I bought a 300 pages long hardcover dictionary off amazon and I want to make small, limited quantities of Hardcover or Paperback exact copies of the dictionary, where can I find publishers or printing companies in Tokyo who can produce such small, limited quantities of exact copies of books for me?

The quantities I am looking at is 5 or below..

Can I please ask anyone in the know where I can print small, limited quantities of Hardcover or Paperback Books in Tokyo?

So say, assuming I bought a 300 pages long hardcover dictionary off amazon and I want to make small, limited quantities of Hardcover or Paperback exact copies of the dictionary, where can I find publishers or printing companies in Tokyo who can produce such small, limited quantities of exact copies of books for me?

I am not positive, but I believe such an action would violate copyright laws.

I just found a site that confirms this.

http://www.cric.or.jp/english/clj/ocl.html

Much easier to buy the copies legitimately... producing copies without permission would not be honored by any reputable printing house.

Status
Not open for further replies.