Promiscuity of Japanese women

No, I don’t want fuckn Patagonia or even Saitama
I want her to know what it is to be with a guy, warts and all
(Ok , no warts but u know what I mean)
lol, as if we fathers have any say in the matter. I'm sure she'll succeed in the mission. Hopefully she'll dodge the shrink's son. god damn it, I missed the point again! time for just one more beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
So my question is are Japanese women always promiscuous or do they just let loose while in a foreign country because they have nothing to fear about getting caught, gossiped about, being seen etc.?

Remember my post about "vacation vagina"? Female promiscuity while on vacation is not limited to any one ethnicity or culture. Or were you in a coma during the "Girls Gone Wild" era, or the "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" commercial campaigns during the late 90s?

There are two particular times in a person's (females in particular) life where he/she is most experimental/hedonistic: Going away to the university, and going on vacation. Newfound freedom and independence, sense of security, less liability or strings, etc. I remember my first semester at the university in the dorms and at house parties and it was a hot fucking disaster of naive youthful sexual experimentation. I had lost my virginity several years earlier while a high school sophomore so I suppose I transitioned more easily into the lifestyle, but most of the girls around us who hadn't yet punched their v-cards couldn't blast a hole in that motherfucker fast enough. And it wasn't even about attraction. Casual friends would have casual sex and it was no big deal. I used to host house parties and at the end of the night, if a few of us were lying around the living room drunk and almost comatose, if a female friend was lying nearby, sometimes we'd just start making out and then stagger to my bedroom for some really awful, awkward, sloppy sex on my folding futon bed.

Japanese tend to consider Hawaii their own personal vacation spot. And culturally, they seem to have less hold-ups about sex in general. It's not rocket science: The lady was on vacation, had a vacation itch to scratch and figured you were the closest thing at hand and if she never wanted to see you again afterward it was as easy as deleting the LINE contact, if you even got that. And who doesn't like to blow a load on vacation? I know I do, although recently it's been happening less and less in vaginas and more and more often by myself in hotel room napkins (or on the spare hotel pillow in the closet, if I'm feeling really kinky).

Reactions: Pk24
I dunno man. I'm tempted to give the easy answer and say that there are both promiscuous and frigid women in any nationality. But if anything, I would have thought conservative Japanese culture would result more in the latter.

I think a more conservative culture results in more promiscuity when they get away from that culture.

You live in a culture that tells you that you cannot drink or fuck, what is the first thing you are gonna do when you get off the plane in your new surroundings?

Reactions: Viggagadye
Casual friends would have casual sex and it was no big deal. I used to host house parties and at the end of the night, if a few of us were lying around the living room drunk and almost comatose, if a female friend was lying nearby, sometimes we'd just start making out and then stagger to my bedroom for some really awful, awkward, sloppy sex on my folding futon bed.
Fuck I miss that part of my life.

Fuck I miss that part of my life.

I don't know about that. Along with all the drinking and humping came some really, really fucked up things best never repeated. Ever.

My sophomore year I met a girl from the same hometown and we began having a casual FWB situation. Nice, big boobs (for an ethnically Japanese girl) and freakishly kinky once the alcohol kicked in. Too much so, I would unfortunately learn. One night during a party at my house, we slipped off to my room to have some intoxicated sex. Afterwards, we were lying naked in the bed, drunk and high, me on my stomach falling asleep. She's sitting next to me, touching me, pinching my ass, rubbing my balls, and she suddenly slurs out, "WANNA DO SOMETHING HILARIOUS??" I hear her rummaging around in her purse and reply, "Yeah, whatever."

She then proceeded to insert a tampon in my ass.

By the time I realized what was happening, she'd already finished inserting it and pulled the applicator tube out. Through a drunken haze it slowly dawned on me exactly what had happened. And though I was ready to pass out, a sudden realization struck immediate terror in me: If I pass out here naked with a fucking tampon string hanging out of my asshole, and my roommates find me like this tomorrow morning, there will be pictures of this on every refrigerator of every party house in the neighborhood.

I start hollering, "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU STUPID BITCH!! TAKE IT OUT!!" She's laughing hysterically and does nothing. I panic, find the string and pull with everything I have.

Ok, it didn't feel too bad going in...pleasant, even. But let me tell you, coming out was an ENTIRELY different fucking story. I don't even want to remember the pain.

Over two decades later we still run into each other. She's married with two kids, older daughter is about to graduate high school and go off to college, and she's a dead ringer for her mom. I sincerely hope the looks are the only thing she inherited, or some poor boy will have a sore butthole someday soon.

Some things should never be repeated, and 1999 is one of them.

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Along with all the drinking and humping came some really, really fucked up things best never repeated. Ever.

My sophomore year I met a girl from the same hometown and we began having a casual FWB situation. Nice, big boobs (for an ethnically Japanese girl) and freakishly kinky once the alcohol kicked in. Too much so, I would unfortunately learn. One night during a party at my house, we slipped off to my room to have some intoxicated sex. Afterwards, we were lying naked in the bed, drunk and high, me on my stomach falling asleep. She's sitting next to me, touching me, pinching my ass, rubbing my balls, and she suddenly slurs out, "WANNA DO SOMETHING HILARIOUS??" I hear her rummaging around in her purse and reply, "Yeah, whatever."

By the time I realized what was happening, she'd already finished inserting it and pulled the applicator tube out. Through a drunken haze it slowly dawned on me exactly what had happened. And though I was ready to pass out, a sudden realization struck immediate terror in me: If I pass out here naked with a fucking tampon string hanging out of my asshole, and my roommates find me like this tomorrow morning, there will be pictures of this on every refrigerator of every party house in the neighborhood.

I start hollering, "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU STUPID BITCH!! TAKE IT OUT!!" She's laughing hysterically and does nothing. I panic, find the string and pull with everything I have.

Ok, it didn't feel too bad going in...pleasant, even. But let me tell you, coming out was an ENTIRELY different fucking story. I don't even want to remember the pain.

Over two decades later we still run into each other. She's married with two kids, older daughter is about to graduate high school and go off to college, and she's a dead ringer for her mom. I sincerely hope the looks are the only thing she inherited, or some poor boy will have a sore butthole someday soon.

Yeah i meant the casual and easy hook ups every weekend. Thanks for sharing though.

Reactions: warubuta

ah ah, loved that story, thanks!

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Long story short, they all spent the night at my house and in the wee hours of the morning I was awakened by her lips around my cock.
GoldenGoodnaturedDragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Because from a previous thread, different girl...
I'm a light sleeper and in the middle of the night Shiori gets up and walks out.... I act as if I'm still asleep... She lays back down between me and Miho... Next thing I know, she reaches back and begins stroking me... She smiles and disappears beneath the sheets... Damn, can Shiori give a bj, best I've ever had... then assumes her spoon position, grabs Jr. and sticks her ass outwards and guides me into her...
Bruh. What’s with you being asleep and J-girls??!

05390f5e5a8af2349086a9e9eb2e90e85407b8-v5.jpg

Just remember some of the young ladies are working in the places reviewed on the site to save to live, go to school in or visit Hawaii.

Well Acid Burn that’s why I’ve been wondering if Japanese women are more promiscuous than other nationalities or not cause I’ve never been this lucky before especially not with local women in Hawaii.

This thread kind of reminds me of another thread from last year. Again the protagonist suddenly gets sexual attention from a Japanese gal half his age in unexpected circumstances!

Update: So back in Hawaii and finally have time to post update. Well, last comment I made was I guess I wouldn't be doing anything as I didn't want to jeopardize good times and good friendships. Well, I can throwLast night at apartment and it's again time to go to sleep. This time its me on the left, friend in the middle and daughter on the right. I chose to not do anything and stick with P4P, but apparently it's not what her friend had in mind.

I'm a light sleeper and in the middle of the night Shiori (friend) gets up and walks out. Few minutes later she returns, I assume she went to the restroom. I act as if I'm still asleep. She lays back down between me and Miho (daughter). A few minutes later, I can feel her spooning me, but think ok as she is not moving but just got into that position. Wow, her ass and legs feel great. So I pretend to be asleep and just rest my arm on her legs and she doesn't move or flinch. Well, I guess I'm just out of luck, but a few minutes later she grabs my arm and places it around her waist. I can feel Jr. beginning to stir. Next thing I know, she reaches back and begins stroking me, lightly running her hands softly on the outside of my pajamas. I feign to stir and she stops. She then turns around to face me and I'm still pretending like I'm asleep, but I sense she is again staring at me like she did the night before. Slowly I act like I'm waking up and open my eyes. Indeed she is staring at me and smiling that beautiful innocent smile.

She nods acknowledging I'm awake and then surprisingly just reaches out, puts her hands inside my pajamas and grabs my cock all the while looking at me for reassurance. I put up my hands to make her stop. I whisper to her and find out after short conversation that basically she has spoken with Miho that she is attracted to me. Miho is ok with it and tells Shiori was are just good friends and have a father/daughter relationship. Having cleared that, it's game on.

We both discreetly begin kissing and fondling each other so as not to wake Miho. Shiori is french kissing me, has my pajamas half way down my legs and is stroking me. I'm kissing her back, fondling her breasts and later rubbing her pussy. She smiles and disappears beneath the sheets and I'm now fully erect and know what's coming. Damn, can Shiori give a bj, best I've ever had. Stroking me fast at times and slowing down at others, mouth firmly wrapped around me, but no teeth and very wet and sloppy. She has soft velvety like lips deep throating me. I'm trying to hold back and not blow my load.

Sorry, gotta go to work now. Will continue rest later

I remember about 10 years ago having a Japanese & Hawaii exchange program in agriculture where Japanese students would work for 3 months and learn English at the local university for 3 months before returning back to Japan. And Hawaii students would do likewise in Japan working for 3 months and learning Japanese for 3 months.

During the time period I know of at least 3 exchange students during a 2 year period that became pregnant while they were in Hawaii and were immediately sent back to Japan. Two got pregnant from local workers and I got pregnant from host.

Yesterday, damn lucky me got laid by a visiting 22 year old woman from Tokyo. My son and his girlfriend brought her to visit me as they know I visit Japan often and they had met her in college. She is pretty, slim but not a spinner but spoke English pretty well. We had a nice long conversation about Hawaii and Japan. Long story short, they all spent the night at my house and in the wee hours of the morning I was awakened by her lips around my cock. In all honesty, had better bj's before, but she was in the top 2 regarding sex.

So my question is are Japanese women always promiscuous or do they just let loose while in a foreign country because they have nothing to fear about getting caught, gossiped about, being seen etc.?

Regarding this.... I truly believe it doesn't matter the nationality or ethnicity.

Women like men (even if many denied it) they get horny!

My personal experience, I was an exchange student a long time ago, when there no smartphones, social media and Internet was a new thing only for a few privileged people.

So you could be very discreet on your sexual adventures and easily get away without getting caught.

When we had "regional meetings" around 50 to 60 exchange students from all over the world, less than 25% were boys. More than 30 young girls in total for a 3 to 1 ratio.
At the beginning of our exchange program, most of the girls were very uptight and serious, even with strong religious beliefs that it was a major turn off for us and could make any potential move into an impossible task.
After a few months since our first meeting, things started to change really fast. Most of the girls became friendlier and more open and interested into hooking up with the guys.
When we mixed alcohol with those teenagers hormones, ohhh well! Those parties were unbelievable!
There was a Japanese female exchange student that seems to me that she was a Virgin or at least very inexperienced.
During our exchange year, she got so into "pleasures of the flesh" that she became bisexual. She told me that she never had any boyfriend in Japan. In a single weekend, she could sleep with 1 of my male friends and with 2 girls was well!
But as I can tell you guys, it wasn't only the Japanese girl, many other girls became very promiscuous!

I've watched enough Jdramas to read between the lines that Hawaii is their soaplands/healthspa

Regarding this.... I truly believe it doesn't matter the nationality or ethnicity.

Women like men (even if many denied it) they get horny!

My personal experience, I was an exchange student a long time ago, when there no smartphones, social media and Internet was a new thing only for a few privileged people.

So you could be very discreet on your sexual adventures and easily get away without getting caught.

When we had "regional meetings" around 50 to 60 exchange students from all over the world, less than 25% were boys. More than 30 young girls in total for a 3 to 1 ratio.
At the beginning of our exchange program, most of the girls were very uptight and serious, even with strong religious beliefs that it was a major turn off for us and could make any potential move into an impossible task.
After a few months since our first meeting, things started to change really fast. Most of the girls became friendlier and more open and interested into hooking up with the guys.
When we mixed alcohol with those teenagers hormones, ohhh well! Those parties were unbelievable!
There was a Japanese female exchange student that seems to me that she was a Virgin or at least very inexperienced.
During our exchange year, she got so into "pleasures of the flesh" that she became bisexual. She told me that she never had any boyfriend in Japan. In a single weekend, she could sleep with 1 of my male friends and with 2 girls was well!
But as I can tell you guys, it wasn't only the Japanese girl, many other girls became very promiscuous!

Many years later that same “pleasures of the flesh” lesbo-nympho girl you created showed up in Hawaiian Hanks bed late one night in his Waikiki condo and woke him up with a spectacular blowjob.

Many years later that same “pleasures of the flesh” lesbo-nympho girl you created showed up in Hawaiian Hanks bed late one night in his Waikiki condo and woke him up with a spectacular blowjob.
Hey! Welcome back! No more avatar? I liked the badass pig one