Guest viewing is limited

Proposing to Japanese girl

Before the “morally wrong” part, there’s also the tiny problem of it being legally wrong as well. As in “arrest and deport you” legal, not just “pay a fine” legal.

Good point. Can't argue with that :D

Of course, i mean when sucking japanese cock, they are just sucking cock, but when its a foreigner they are representing their country. They must do their best or they will bring great shame on japan and the chrysanthium throne.
Thats the pressure on us foreign girls, always representing our country.

Reactions: MikeH and split
Thats the pressure on us foreign girls, always representing our country.

Well the old advice for young girls was close your eyes and think of your country. Nowadays it's close your eyes and suck for your country.

And then some people have the nerve to suggest them were the good old times.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well the old advice for young girls was close your eyes and think of your country.

Yeah well sometimes I did the same too. Not all girls made me want to do it eyes opened, far from it... :(

Well you're a foreigner so it will probably sound funny. If she can't see the humour in it she's probably not the right person for you anyway so no harm done :)

On a more serious note: why do you want to get married anyway? Unless it's for a spouse visa (makes job hunting easier) you really should think twice about marriage. As others said once you get married she stops wanting to have sex and she will want a baby guaranteed... if you thought marriage is unlimited free sex you're sadly mistaken :D
I made mistake while creating thread. Sorry for misunderstanding. I meant proposal to make girl friend.

I made mistake while creating thread. Sorry for misunderstanding. I meant proposal to make girl friend.

Just tell her you like her and you want her to be your girlfriend. Be direct so there's no confusion about your intentions. If she likes you it doesn't even matter what you say so don't overthink it. If you really love her or want to impress her buy her some jewelry because actions speak louder than words. Talk is cheap.

Reactions: Beginner