Guest viewing is limited

Prostate Probers List + Review: Secret Touch, Ikebukuro

Avid reader, first time commenter. Am planning on checking on FFH this month for this and will, if the girl says it is , provide a review.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Avid reader, first time commenter. Am planning on checking on FFH this month for this and will, if the girl says it is , provide a review.
Haven't seen Kayo on the roster for a long time, so could be wrong but don't think she works there anymore. But by all means please try another girl! I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Sorry, not in Tokyo, just FFH seems to do something similar. Not sure about the girl yet. Stay tuned!

Well, I was headed into the big city (not Tokyo or Osaka) and had my heart set on one in particular, with another two backups, and all of them were completely booked ('she's very popular'). Looking at their 'items', it is clear that different girls have different strokes. I assume that the women with the standard set are not as devoted as the ones with a large complement of items. I had called a week earlier, and they asked if it was my first time, which I said yes, so I believe that they may let regulars book in advance. Since the trip was just for this, I'll have a chance to go to the big city next month for a longer period of time, and will try at that time.