Provider lookalikes

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
Anyone ever met a provider that looked like a favorite actress regular or JAV? Always had a crush on actresses like Amami Yuki.

I remember running into a provider at NYNY one time that was a dead ringer for my ex-boss. Same hairstyle and attitude. Instant mood killer. :-/

A good idea would be a website that allows you to upload a picture, and then it image searches against a list of known websites to find you the nearest match.

Had this thought the other day when in a meeting and found myself imagining bending the finance woman over the table.

Reactions: Sudsy and SugoiBoy
Anyone ever met a provider that looked like a favorite actress regular or JAV? Always had a crush on actresses like Amami Yuki.

I remember running into a provider at NYNY one time that was a dead ringer for my ex-boss. Same hairstyle and attitude. Instant mood killer. :-/

This Pacman sound... thanks! Big shot of 80s nostalgia! (-:

Reactions: AMcguyver

Hahahah I guess she wasn't good looking enough to enjoy some good "hate sex"? Never come close to being in such a situation but some have said it's quite the experience.

As for the question, I remember hearing once about a provider here in Toronto that looked almost exactly like Tera Patrick. Unfortunately she was rarely available, booked up instantly whenever she did, and is no longer in the business (as far as I know). :(

Miyuki at Putit Royal looks a lot like the JAV actress Akari Hoshino. I actually thought it was her at first.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland