Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - ¥48,000

Type/Location:
Soapland, Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First review, please ask for missing details (as english is not my mother tongue, sorry if any mistake are done).
Not my first soappy experience, but others are too old to be accurate (FYI : Atorie Naniwa)

So basically went to Putit Royal since tandem courses are very affordable. I knew the staff was overall older than in other soaplands around, but that is no big deal for me.

The guy at the entrance waved me in, and another fellow brought 5 pictures.
I entrusted the man and went with his recommendation. He asked me if I wanted to use condom, I said yes :)

Miyu : http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=430
Website says she is 30, but she is definitely 40 or so. Body was ok, considering her age. She seemed to have fun and enjoy the time.
Tukasa : http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=518
Newbie according to the site, and she was quite mechanical time to time. To me she looked like she was really 28, early 30's at "worst".
Nice body.

FYI : both B cup and hairy (trimmed) down there

No initial social time, as they do not speak english and do not speak japanese. So they just undressed themselves, and while Tukasa went to prepare the cleaning stuff, Miyu went for instant BBBJ (not the best, but def' not the worst).

We then headed for some cleaning. One in front of me, the other behind, then they swapped. They both kept stroking my tool.
Then I jumped in the bath, joined by Tukasa while Miyu was setting up the mat, for that out-of-the-water BBBJ, was ok with some teeth time to time as her mouth seems quite small (She tried to take it deep once but only managed to get it half way. She looked like she was to choke, I almost LOLed I must confess).

Then, time to play. Mat play was awesome, two girls is definitely a plus. They licked everywhere, using their boobs all along, and proceeded to some anal rimming (I am pretty neutral about that, I do not dislike but I do not like either, so I usually let the girls do as they want), along with sucking my toes. Then I turned around and we went for some more sliding, as they focused on my nipples and some HJ.

Time for the CFS, Tukasa would be the first. We went for CG, as it is too slippery IMO for anything else. She had such a hard time getting me in, she was to tight, even with all the gel (we are still on the mat and did not washed the gel out).
After I finally got in, she rode me till I poped (Very tight, the tightest I have met).

We cleaned and headed to the bed. Got some drink, and tried to communicate using google translate. Really funny.

Some cuddles and foreplays later, Miyu went for another BBBJ while Tukasa and I had some nice DFK. Miyu then capped me and we went for another CG, while I was DATYing Tukasa. Miyu was not as tight, it went it smoothly.
After I brougth Tukasa to climax, I focused back on Miyu. Gosh she was exhausted and sweaty. I offered to change for missionary, she looked so relieved. I banged her pretty roughly for a while, as she was doing this asian moaning and screaming thing (Even if I know they pretty much fake it, it still kinda turns me on). She eventually reach climax too (or faked it, the hell I know) so I decided to finish too.

Another drink, google translate time, then we cleaned, dressed and ready to go.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really enjoyed my time with Miyu, while Tukasa really felt like she was still learning.
I recommend both, even though Tukasa alone might not be that great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, enough detail of your experience to give a nice picture! Your English writing was pretty good, it makes sense!

And always use a condom, good choice!

Reactions: fourreto
Great review thank you. They both look ok in the photos so that price seems good value. Did they have nice bodies? Im not expecting super young or attractive, just wanna avoid extra fat.

Great review thank you. They both look ok in the photos so that price seems good value. Did they have nice bodies? Im not expecting super young or attractive, just wanna avoid extra fat.
Thanks for reading. Yeah, for the price you cannot expect AV :p
As for their bodies, I would say that none of them were fat, far from it. Same for chest, average japanese women on that point here, nothing awesome.
Tukasa is really ok, and tall, pretty sexy I must say (even thought boobs are a bit saggy)
Miyu is a small and has some fat, I would not say extra but she has what you would expect from a 40 yo woman, if you see what I mean.
Btw Miyu photos' have (imo) some pretty heavy photoshopping for her face, she definitely looks older IRL, she has this "mother" thing I would say.

Last edited:
Do you think the whole 90 was needed, or would 70 be adequate, so to speak?

There should be an edit button at the bottom left of each of your posts I believe.

Do you think the whole 90 was needed, or would 70 be adequate, so to speak?
Depends on how much you enjoy the mat play I would say. If you are just into bed play, then 70 minutes is fine but if you wanna include mat play, you might run short on time or it might feel a bit rushed, imho.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Glad you had a good time!
The question about the condom puzzles me greatly. Maybe they wanted to make sure you knew that condoms are a must?
Why would they suddenly start offering no condom to first customers who speak no Japanese makes no sense. The shop has a strict condom policy as far as I know.

Glad you had a good time!
The question about the condom puzzles me greatly. Maybe they wanted to make sure you knew that condoms are a must?
Why would they suddenly start offering no condom to first customers who speak no Japanese makes no sense. The shop has a strict condom policy as far as I know.
Yeah you might be right, the only words I got in the sentence where "skin" and "condomu" so I thought he was asking for consent, but he may just have wanted to remind me rules :)
Either way, condom is always a must ;)

Looks like you had a much better time than I had in my recent tandem, although I knew going in that it isn't really my thing.

I saw Tsukasa alone recently and I thought she was really good for a 2 week working soap newbie. I've had much worse service from girls working much longer.
She was a bit awkward/shy at times but great mat skills. Her age is really hard to tell, but her face is cute.
Since she is so tall it felt strange, I've gotten used to 160cm or shorter girls. I felt like I was making out with a wrestler or something at times lol.

Looks like you had a much better time than I had in my recent tandem, although I knew going in that it isn't really my thing.

I saw Tsukasa alone recently and I thought she was really good for a 2 week working soap newbie. I've had much worse service from girls working much longer.
She was a bit awkward/shy at times but great mat skills. Her age is really hard to tell, but her face is cute.
Since she is so tall it felt strange, I've gotten used to 160cm or shorter girls. I felt like I was making out with a wrestler or something at times lol.
Agreed, cute and tall, really got surprised when we first met. And definitely not the worst companion I have had too. But I really felt that she was not at ease at times during mat play, maybe she was trying to match the other girl pace.

Depends on how much you enjoy the mat play I would say. If you are just into bed play, then 70 minutes is fine but if you wanna include mat play, you might run short on time or it might feel a bit rushed, imho.

I had the 50 min tandem last time and only did mat, but I'm going to Tokyo again later this month and thinking about 90 min tandem for both mat and bed.

(Actually I'm debating between 120 min at Satin Doll and 90 min tandem at PR...)

Since she is so new she has probably had very few tandem courses and the other girl is her senpai so there could have been some of that involved as well.

I read somewhere (either a Japanese punter's blog or 2ch/soap bbs, can't remember) that it's good to choose one and let the shop choose another, because there is a chance they will pick someone who has good synergy with the one you picked.

I read somewhere (either a Japanese punter's blog or 2ch/soap bbs, can't remember) that it's good to choose one and let the shop choose another, because there is a chance they will pick someone who has good synergy with the one you picked.
Might be true, would be easier to just ask though. Unlike some other shops (cough*Make Up*cough), the guys at PT don't bullshit you and actually give you valid info.