Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min for 240,00 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Very limited English. Mostly google translate

Details of the Encounter:
I stopped by yoshiwara on my way back from Narita airport. I parked in one of those 24hr parking (1400) and then walked around the area for a bit. I decided to go to PR since I have been there before.

Walked in and the tencho welcomed me in and sat me down in the waiting area. Then later came back with 5 cards. I was trying to decided between Riza and Nao. I ended up going with Nao because I read a review saying she was completely shaven.

Nao was short, I don't even think she was 5' lol. Small tits, but with perfect little nipples that I would later enjoy. She has a small bubble butt that is perfect to grab. Website says she is 22, she said she was 24 though. She could definitely pass for barley legal. Overall body was 6-7/10 (I prefer more meat though).

I waited for about 15mins after paying before Nao was ready to go. She actually looked like her picture. Then she led me up about 4 flights of stairs.

Once in the room she helped me undress and I helped her. Asked me to sit for a shower. She wasn't into kissing very much mostly just little pecks. She showered me up and asked me to sit in the tub.

I sat in the tub while she got the mat ready. As she was getting the mat ready, I could see her perfect little starfish. Thought to myself I'm going to try to play with that later.
Soon she got in the tub; hj and bj.

I asked for mat play first since I fell in love with mat play my last time. Nao's mat play wasn't as good as I remember. I had Miyuki last time and she had bigger tits and ass which were better suited for this. Nao capped me and rode me in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl (I tried playin with her starfish while she leaned forward in reverse cowgirl she didn't like it very much:(). I finished then she washed me up again.

Then we moved to the bed, were I was immediately ready to go again. We played in missionary a while (read a review saying her pussy was shallow I'm average about 6" and she took it all in). She is very flexible I got her legs all the way around her neck till I finished again. Still had about 30 mins so I told her to give me a bj till I was ready again so she did. We started again in cowgirl then switched to doggy where I got to play with her reflect little ass. I eventually started playing with her starfish again. She didn't mind too much till I tried sticking my finger in there( I wanted to try anal with her but don't think it was happening so I stopped) then I layer her on her stomach and went at her in lazy doggy till I finished on her back.

After I was all done she showered me again since we were running out of time. We said our good byes and told me to come again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nao was too skinny for my preference but I wanted someone young since I'm 26 myself. She was great overal. Her breath smelled a little like garlic wasn't too bad though. Overall I had an amazing time and definitely recommend Nao.

It's so weird to me that a girl like her works at this shop for older women and not at Dolce for example, which seems to fit her much better and is also budget. However, maybe its good to have a few girls in a shop that are an exception of the general type.

I'm glad Nao does work there, works out for me ;). But ya i was totally expecting someone much older and less attractive.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Interesting to see this kind of experience, since I'm 26 as well, and am considering this place when I go.

You should definitely try a soapland atleast once. I've enjoyed myself both times. If u go to this place, check the website to see which girls are working and look them up on TAG before you head down there.

Thanks for this review, @TapDat ! My key take out from it is that you're a "starfish" man ;) First time I've heard this though. Is the vernacular for ass?

But 240,000 for 90 mins is just way too high.