September 2016 (early evening)

Contact Method:
Walked into store

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes / JPY20,000

Type/Location:
Soapland in Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese. Not sure about her English skills.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Rather skinny with short hair. Boobs are not really big, but not tiny. Her face of course looked different from the pictures. Pussy is shaved, but not completely. Overall, her body is quite alright, but her teeth are maybe not the most white ones. She also smelled a bit of alcohol, did not really like that.

Details: Told myself to try a new place this time but a small budget lead me to Puchi again, we having good experiences there before as well, so why not. The staff already recognized me, which was nice. I found myself in the waiting room, where four guys from Hong Kong were just about to choose their date for the evening. Bad luck I thought, I guess I simply have to take what's left. Btw, all got their girls, none of them was turned down, because the girl wouldn't take foreigners, so I feel that most girls at Puchi accept foreigners. The staff apparently kept one card in his hand that he wouldn't show to the other gentlemen and turns out it was Shiori, who he wanted me to meet as a repeating customer, as she is the No.2 of the store. I thought that was a nice move. He mentioned though that I could meet her only for 70 minutes, didn't tell me why, as I asked for 90 minutes to fully enjoy the soapland experience. But hell, I can save the 4k then and have a nice dinner.

Told me to wait about 10 minutes and me and one of the HK guys had to move over to Darling Harbour, as all rooms at Puchi were crowded. Waited for 20 minutes, and still not being called. Same at least for the other Japanese guy, who was waiting. Then a darling Harbour staff member comes in and tells the Japanese guy, that the police paid a vistit - again. No comment towards me, felt kinda ignored, but I also noticed that they were heavily under stress, no wonder I guess. Eventually I waited one hour. Btw, the waiting room at Darling Harbour smells of smoke - a lot. Much more then at Puchi. At least the one hour gave me the chance to empty my tank twice, before action.

Shiori finally greeted me on the stairs and apologized, I told her there is no need for that. I noticed her face wasn't that pretty as I had imagined for a Nor.2, but well, not too bad either. Noticed her smell of alcohol, which kinda turned me down a bit, but it wasn't terrible. Went into the room and I have to say that the rooms at Puchi are nicer than at the DH. Kinda surprised, as Puchi is the one that is a budget soapland. We talked for 1,2 minutes and then right into action with kissing, touching, etc. - nice! The manager told me that she gives good service and I guess it is true. We undressed and started foreplay, with her sucking my dick pretty hard. First time I had this experience at a soapland without having to enter shower first, so this heat of the moment action was pretty. I have to say she knows what she is doing, she defintely is able to provide great service to customers.

Me rock hard and her pretty wet (yes!), she put on this sweet Japanese voice telling me she can't wait any longer to feel my dick inside of her. Man, that dirty talking and mood, really got me and before I noticed she already slipped the condom with her mouth on me. We did cowgirl first and then other positions and despite her pussy being rather small and tight (maybe long but very narrow if that makes sense), I could put my whole thing in there, without extra lotion or so, her being so wet. In contrast to Rara and Nao, whom I had before, Shiori was OK to pound her hard and not hold back. I am Ok with slow sex, but this was a nice change again to just let it go.

Being so horny, I couldn't last as long as I may have wanted, but I had my fun. I wished, I had been given my requested 90 minutes, so I could recover and get a second shot. Really felt 70 minutes don't do the trick for me and after the session was over, felt kind of unsatisfied, despite the awesome start. If I was younger, I guess I could have done it in 70 minutes, but I guess I need more time now. Gotta accept it.

After my pop, she laid down on me and kept my dick inside her the whole time until we finally hit the bathtub, probably 15 minutes or so. She kept wispering in my ear, how great it felt for her and how thankful she was that I treated her so gentle. Told me that she often gets foreigners, who treat her rather rough and try all sorts of things, they probably can't try with their real girlfriend, so she was a bit scared that her customer was a gaijin again. Good thing is that she is not refusing foreigners despite that. She likes it a little rough, but don't squeeze or slap her or whatever.

Went into the bathtub and skipped mat play, as there was no real time to do that. Chatted for a while about all sorts of things. She asked me rather personal things, like if I have a girlfriend, if I live with her together, if she would notice when I come home and smell of Soap, etc. Didn't mind I have to say and enjoyed that, but I refrained from asking her too many personal questions. For one, I tought I better not, as she might want to keep her identity private, second, because it somehow didn't click too much on my side. She is a nice girl and her service as great and I felt comfortable with her, but somehow, I can't say it clicked as much as it did during my time with Rara and espexially Nao.

All in all, the time with her was alright. More positive than negative. There was nothing I didn't like besides her smell, it just didn't click for me and 70 minutes were really too short to fully enjoy the time at a soapland. Would recommend people to get at least 90 minutes, it is defintely worth it, unless you are OK with one pop. After the session I was given the chance to rate her and fill out the questionaire form, where they ask things like,"was she your type?", "did she smoke during the time?", "how was her service?", etc.. I gave her a 90/100, as I thought she really tried to provide good service.

They didn't provide me with a ride back to the station this time, but I guess I can always use a good walk after sex at a soapland.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will probably not see Shiori again, despite her great service, as it just didn't click. Not sure, if I will go to Darling Harbour now either, as I found 70 minutes short to enjoy and 90 minutes cost \39,800 there, which is \16,000 more than at Puchi. Rooms were not great either. Might try a different one such a Naniwa or Dolce, where I saw good reviews. For Shiori, if Shiori is your type, then I would recommend to go with her, as she knows what she is doing. For me, I enjoyed my time with Nao more, but that is not Shiori's fault. I would still recommend her.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review ! Do you know if there are any rather tall girls at puchi royal ?
My wife is short and I'd like to try different

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you like the girls to be taller, I would look at Puchi's homepage - the girls height is noted there. Not sure how accurate they are, but I assume they are at least close. I don't think they brush up the height as much as they do with the age.

Thank you for your review ! Do you know if there are any rather tall girls at puchi royal ?
My wife is short and I'd like to try different
Tsukasa is really tall, profile says 170cm and I would say that is accurate.

Alright thanks, I still haven't gone for my very first p4p experience, I wonder if I will ever take the plunge...

Get some money, make a list and just walk into Yoshiwara. If you are on your way, you've already done most of the work.

Reactions: Gunmachan
Thanks everyone, for some strange reason I feel it'd be easier to go with a buddy :D
Anyway, I'll go play before the end of the year, else I'm a chicken

Reactions: AliceInWonderland