Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins / 24,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Picked the wrong time of year to go to Yoshiwara at night. Everywhere absolutely fully booked due to bonenkai season - there were girls available but no rooms in Darling Harbour or the places they usually send you! I didn't feel like waiting an hour so headed round to Puchi Royale for the first time.

Also very busy, Meisa was the only girl remaining. I recall a previous review on here that wasn't too positive, but since I know ymmv with a girl depending on her mood I thought I'd TOFTT to confirm.

Meisa is a very chatty girl and actually quite intelligent / knowledgable about a number of things. We had quite in depth conversations about the mechanisms behind earthquakes and volcanoes in Japan. I was actually very impressed by how smart she was. However, right from the start I understood what kind of service this was going to be. She asked me how many times I'd like to cum, to which I confidently answered as many as you can do! She then somehow used that as an excuse not to do mat play. Since we had 90 minutes, I said there was more than enough time to do both, but she kept trying to convince me it would waste too much time, until eventually relenting and saying ok. This set the theme for the rest of the review.

The rest was very by the book. She's willing to do as much BBBJ, cowgirl, etc on the bed (though no CIM) until you're satisfied (and believe me, I satisfied myself with her orifices many times) but to be honest she's putting in the minimum effort. One of those girls who is looking forward to the end of her shift. If I was in this job though, at the end of the night maybe I would be too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you just want a girl who is happy to hit your goal of cumming 5 times kind of mechanically she will gladly help you out, with interesting conversation in between. But if you want service where it feels like she's putting a lot of effort in then this is not the girl for you. Not for me.

Maybe being a bit generous with recommend rather than not recommended here. But I had a true horror story with a new girl (not there anymore, quit after about a week) at Darling Harbour which changed my standard for what is 'not recommended.' This one was just disappointing really, but I also felt like I was getting what I paid for. Would like to come back and try one of those bargain gems at this shop - who do you guys recommend?

So, everywhere is full now? I was hoping to go in the next few days, but I guess that may be a bit tricky. Do you know how long this run lasts? I don't really mind waiting up to two hours (I just finished surviving Comiket on all three days. After spending 5:45-10 am outside on a folding stool, a two hour wait inside a warm building is laughable).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you go during the day it's no problem at all - just the selection may be a little limited since some girls may have gone home for New Year now. (Actually I think today they may be closed completely)

Might be worth calling beforehand to confirm.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland