Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,600 for 80 minutes with transport + ¥5600 for hotel

Type/Location:
Delivery Health

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, don't let the price in the システム page fools you, as they'll add about 2-3k yen for transport or some other fees. The guy over the phone will tell you how much you need to pay.

I was visiting Niigata earlier this month and decided to check the local cityheaven website. Lo and behold, I found this shop advertising cheap ass price like 60 min for 5500 yen. Obviously, most would realize that this is a big markdown, but i was curious. So I looked around for a good candidate, decided on ゆにや and 80 minute course, and phoned the shop. Guy over the phone said 10,600, realize its just a difference of 3000 yen and my libido said yes.

Absolutely not suprised that the girl turns out to be fat. This is my first time ordering deriheru, and the shop main page did advertise things like "if you don't know what you're doing then say it to the provider and they'll guide you". Well I said i'm a beginner and then... awkward silence. This goes on for an excruciating 5 minutes of us giggling awkwardly until i said "let's wash ourselves". Light washing, a dip on the bathtub and then on to the bed. A few light kiss, fondling, BBBJ, unloading your semen, the usual stuff. After this, she suggested that we rest a bit, but me not very fond of awkward silence, decide to do some more foreplay. But since her under smells pretty bad, i just did more fondling and fingering. As the only other option is me doing eternal foreplay, or both of us dwelling in silence until the 10 minute timer rings, i ask whether i could insert it in and she said yes. Condom on, some mish humping, and unloading seconds. Thankfully the timer rings soon after and we clean ourselves and dress up.
During our last talk, she explained that this is her last day, so this explains why I can't find her profile anymore. Not like i would like to repeat with her.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
A few takes out of this :
1. After this experience, I appreciate the A-Group shops (sexy cat kanda etc) more, as the only dud you get is when the girl doesnt match your preference. Even my last time getting fingered by a fat 60 yo BBA felt better than this.

2. The final thoughts said "not recommended", but i'll probably repeat sometimes in the future. Now, what shops like this offer is the chance of landing a great girl/experience with the 1/5 price of mid-high end soaplands. Now, you might say the probability of that happening is the same as meeting a famous AV star in a bar and doing ONS with her. But for me, this feels like a lottery. As someone who has been playing gacha mobages for the last 8 years, these shops gave me the gambling-derived dopamine my mind craves for. So yeah, I'll probably go somewhere cheap, get disappointed, rinse and repeat.

"Why the fuck would you pay a grand just for a fucking JPEG ?"
"Its not for the JPEGs, its for the friends and salt we made along the way"
-Anon

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Approved: 3/20/2020

Great review I've been looking for action in Niigata, will look into this.

Great review I've been looking for action in Niigata, will look into this.

just here to tell you, if you love yourself you're better off trying other places.

also, due to the corona you'll probably be rejected unless you look asian AND speak the local japanese dialect

but if you do get some action do share. :D

just here to tell you, if you love yourself you're better off trying other places.

also, due to the corona you'll probably be rejected unless you look asian AND speak the local japanese dialect

but if you do get some action do share. :D

Thanks for the advice will look for other places in Niigata city. I’m very far from looking asian lol ;-)