Guest viewing is limited

Puppy Power

Doesn’t even have to be a puppy, just has to be approachable. I got play even walking my friend’s (very friendly) pit bull.

Doesn’t even have to be a puppy, just has to be approachable. I got play even walking my friend’s (very friendly) pit bull.
No doubt! I was going for the alliteration aspect of Puppy Power, but in my mind I was alluding to cute / approachable pets in general. Should have gone for “Pet Powet” perhaps!

Did your pit bull encounter end well for you?

Did your pit bull encounter end well for you?
Nope! But only because I was meeting my wife at the other end of the park...

Reactions: Acid Burn
Nope! But only because I was meeting my wife at the other end of the park...
Well, I guess for some people that would have equalled a nice ending. Not me, but some people...

Seriously though, that dude in the video...he's got the gift of the gab, that's for sure. No shame, and just blindly waffles on about crap that somehow hooks the girls in. And the number of times he called that Jack Russel terrier and Chihuahua was hilarious, meanwhile the cameraman was giving him shit behind the camera for being such a moron! That was almost as good as the pick-up artistry itself!

Well, I guess for some people that would have equalled a nice ending. Not me, but some people...

Seriously though, that dude in the video...he's got the gift of the gab, that's for sure. No shame, and just blindly waffles on about crap that somehow hooks the girls in. And the number of times he called that Jack Russel terrier and Chihuahua was hilarious, meanwhile the cameraman was giving him shit behind the camera for being such a moron! That was almost as good as the pick-up artistry itself!

i think its all fake but good entertainment nevertheless !

Reactions: SoapFTW
i think its all fake but good entertainment nevertheless !
I just found this guy on YouTube yesterday, and the first video of his I watched was when he set himself up in a love hotel, called some 人妻 deriheru's, and interviewed each provider to find out whether they were in fact 人妻 or just faking it for the sales factor, among other questions.

I just found this guy on YouTube yesterday, and the first video of his I watched was when he set himself up in a love hotel, called some 人妻 deriheru's, and interviewed each provider to find out whether they were in fact 人妻 or just faking it for the sales factor, among other questions.
It would be great if some of them actually called their husbands and pass them on to the guy , so that he can feel reinsured :D

It would be great if some of them actually called their husbands and pass them on to the guy , so that he can feel reinsured :D
2/3 were not actually married. One was married, and her husband knew what she did for work, apparently. She was 25 or 26, had gotten married at 18, and used to work in a cabaret club. She went deeper into the industry due to not being able to drink alcohol much (apparently!).

Another one used to be married but was divorced.

No matter the truth or falseness of the content, this guy's videos are certainly entertaining!

So... did the pit attack her? Would have been a good ending in a way :D
That pittie was sweetness and light. I think the only thing she ever tried to bite were bubbles. She loved to chase bubbles.

If any previous Sudsy's messages are any indication I think she bit the pitbull's head off.

Your memory is not inaccurate....

That pittie was sweetness and light.

Remind's me of my friend's dog, a Rottweiler x Black Lab, whose personality is definitely more Lab than Rottie. She almost never barks, and loves to play tug of war, but watch out for her tail when she's excited. It's quite a whip!

Actually, come to think of it, she's probably not around anymore. The last time I saw them was almost 20 years ago, and I think she was about 4 or 5 then. Now I feel old... :(