Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min. 28,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My first experience and very new to this.

Walk in was fine and I was not turned away despite being foreign. The staff showed me a photo and asked if I liked gyaru looks. I accepted his recommendation. There was a 5000 yen gaijin "tax" for the girl to accept a foreigner. Only the 70 minute course was allowed.

There were several other men waiting but everyone ignored each other. It's an open room so not the place if you are wanting privacy.

The room was a bit dingy. Nothing fancy. The girl didn't really look like her photo and had two large bruises on her legs. She smelled a bit like sweat around her hairline bit I guess that could be expected with hard work.

She was nice and attentive. Strong kisses. Wash. Bath. Bed. Wash. Seemed a bit mechanical, but still enjoyable. I don't have experience so not sure if that's the norm.
Price was good so might repeat to see if maybe I had an off night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report. You didn't remember the name of who you saw?

Approved: 11/15/2020

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Puri Puri Soapland (Yokohama)
https://www.puri-puri.jp/top/

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2020

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min. 28,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My first experience and very new to this.

Walk in was fine and I was not turned away despite being foreign. The staff showed me a photo and asked if I liked gyaru looks. I accepted his recommendation. There was a 5000 yen gaijin "tax" for the girl to accept a foreigner. Only the 70 minute course was allowed.

There were several other men waiting but everyone ignored each other. It's an open room so not the place if you are wanting privacy.

The room was a bit dingy. Nothing fancy. The girl didn't really look like her photo and had two large bruises on her legs. She smelled a bit like sweat around her hairline bit I guess that could be expected with hard work.

She was nice and attentive. Strong kisses. Wash. Bath. Bed. Wash. Seemed a bit mechanical, but still enjoyable. I don't have experience so not sure if that's the norm.
Price was good so might repeat to see if maybe I had an off night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first experience.

Next time ask for “Mero” (メロ). She prefers foreigners. Nice body and large breast! Not fat, I would say curvy.

Next time ask for “Mero” (メロ). She prefers foreigners. Nice body and large breast! Not fat, I would say curvy.

sounds promising..any more details have you been with her before?